It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michele Bachmann calls immigrant children ‘invaders’ and compares them to rapists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Bachman didn't claim ALL illegals were rapists (nothing even close).

She lumped everyone together by calling them foreign nationals then went on talk about people getting raped and killed by illegal aliens. She didn't claim they were all rapist but she didn't claim that they all weren't rapist either. So the implication was there.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

They are underage criminals. They don't belong here. They are not the responsibility of the US Tax Payer.

If you knew the law yes they are the responsibility of the tax payer. Due to the agreements we have with other nations we have to give these people shelter until arrangements can be made to send them back. Mexicans we can just send right back the people from other nations are a different story.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I understand that.

My reply was in response to the "all children" remarks going on before me.

Of course she was poisoning the well about immigration.

I wouldn't deny that for a second.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

They crossed here illegally. They are juvenile criminals.

Due to a law written to aid in curbing Child Trafficking, Progressives have bastardized it and used it to further this mess.

Regardless. They are here illegally, they are criminals.

(post by Danbones removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
I think everyone that supports the illegal invasion of America should submit their names for a list. When an illegal commits a crime a random person from that list SHARES the punishment. Put your money where your mouth is, so to speak.

Open YOUR house to illegals
Open YOUR wallet to illegals
Open YOUR purse up to illegals

Can we also use this little rant for guns? Anyone who supports the 2nd amendment should be the only ones paying for gun violence victims hospital costs..etc. When a legal gun owner commits a crime..a list of gun owners should also pay. NO...Yeah didn't think so.

Stop spending OTHER peoples money.

Yeah..why should those that do not want guns..be on the hook for insurance bills for those that do and injure themselves?

Off topic..yes...showing the hypocrisy of those that say stupid crap like the above quote.
edit on 16-7-2014 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Are you really trying to compare illegal immigration to the Holocaust? Really? Trying to exterminate a race of people and stop an influx of illegal immigrants is not even relatively similar. Also please stop calling the illegals political refugees. These people are fleeing from poverty 9 out of 10 times and nothing more. I actually can not believe how ignorant some of the views are. It is honestly quite saddening.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sunwolf

I wonder if the Vietnamese, Iraqi and Afghani felt like we were invaders too. Maybe this is God's retribution against our nation.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I wonder if the Vietnamese, Iraqi and Afghani felt like we were invaders too. Maybe this is God's retribution against our nation.

Does not matter,deport all illegal alien invaders,no amnesty!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I know for a fact that Native Americans weren't to pleased about being invaded and placed in "reservations"!!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I wish we had kicked the Irish (actually I wished I was in Ireland), the Italians, the Chinese, the Japanese, out too!. Sarcasm intended.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf

Does not matter,deport all illegal alien invaders,no amnesty!

You of course realize that a large part of the American corporate economy relies on cheap illegal workers?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Exactly. That is why they don't want to use Everify for hiring and catching fraud soc sec numbers.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

We've heard the rants about "gun insurance".

Maybe we should require "speech insurance" as well. That way when someone says something that leads to a fight, the public isn't stuck with the bill. I am sure the wrong words have started more fights and led to more deaths than legal, law abiding gun owners.

I am sure in your mind you can tie in American rights to the immigration problem, right? No, didn't think so. Just taking the chance to climb on the anti-gun soap box right?

I know, you don't want to ban guns, yada yada yada. That in a nutshell is a cowardly argument. The fact is you DO want to ban guns you just don't have the sack to admit it.

You support a national list for American citizens that exercise their Constitutional right, but you are against a list that names people who break the laws or support breaking the laws in America.

And you say my comments were hypocritical....................

edit on 16-7-2014 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You support a national list for American citizens that exercise their Constitutional right, but you are against a list that names people who break the laws or support breaking the laws in America.

And you say my comments were hypocritical....................

I really don't care. I was just showing how stupid your post was. You support making a list for people who have voiced an opinion on said matter...which is a 1st amendment issue. So i was just showing..that if people asked for the same thing from gun owners..how stupid you think it would be.

And that makes you a hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Except:

- the people on my list either violate the law or advocate the violating of the law
-the people on your list are simply exercising a Constitutional right

I do not begrudge people exercising their 1st Amendment rights. I begrudge them advocating and condoning the violation of US law.

I would hope you could see the difference. Maybe not.............

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I do not begrudge people exercising their 1st Amendment rights. I begrudge them advocating and condoning the violation of US law.

Advocating by how..bringing them here, taking them in..etc..

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

If all they are doing is speaking their mind, then that falls under the 1st.

Speaking your mind is a 1st amendment right they are allowed to exercise. Where it the constitution does it say..the 1st is for those who only agree with US laws?

See what I mean about your right wingers..love the constitution but love to cherry pick who it applies to.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Awww, we love liberals and their tactics too
(When facts fail, lie through your teeth)

Where does it say gun owners should have insurance?

See there in lies the problem. You only want to modify American rights to suit YOUR beliefs and left wing agenda.

But hey, congrats on derailing another thread to spout off your anti-gun rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Awww, we love liberals and their tactics too
(When facts fail, lie through your teeth)

Where does it say gun owners should have insurance?

See there in lies the problem. You only want to modify American rights to suit YOUR beliefs and left wing agenda.

But hey, congrats on derailing another thread to spout off your anti-gun rhetoric.

LOL..I never lied. You are the one who said it not me...you want lists to be made of people who used their 1st amendment rights.

You only want to modify American rights to suit YOUR beliefs.

Wait....are we talking about you or me...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join