It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michele Bachmann calls immigrant children ‘invaders’ and compares them to rapists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
These children grow up to be adults. It seems like everyone is forgetting that. This isn't a race thing, at least not for me. My wife and I are an interracial couple with an interracial child. Not even close. This is an economic/sustainability/health and safety thing. Look at the economic impact this has on people. If you want to take a peek down the rabbit hole then let's do so. Any area with a high concentration of illegals has lower property values, lower education levels, higher crime rates, higher public assistance levels, higher sickness/health issues and a poorly maintained infrastructure. Go to any boarder town in any state and see if that is not the truth. While this may not seem like a reasonable view to some, ask yourself if you want to live in or near one of these places? Do you want to raise your children there? When you go to Southern San Diego County it is like being in Tijuana North. Let these areas of assimilation keep spreading. I can promise you it will not be filled with sunshine and rainbows. Look at East Los Angeles. Those gang bangers were once children. Their parents or grandparents are most likely illegal aliens. People of lower class raise people of lower class. Coming to the United States illegally does not magically change that. I understand that a lot of these people are hard working, but that still does not make them educated or a strong contributing member of society. All of you people saying they are just kids ask yourself if you want the government to set up housing and programs in your town, with your tax dollars? Do you want them living next door, or down the street? I know I do not want my standards of living lowered because someone else can not financially afford to live in my neighborhood. That is why I live where I do. I grew up in a ghetto s**hole. I refuse to do that to my child. I worked very hard my whole life for something better. It was never handed to me. It is this give me attitude that is destroying America. If it is not next door to you then you are all for it. You can't give what you do not have. I'll tell you what, give me a break. That is what I want someone to give me. Let me see my tax dollars that I have worked so hard to contribute make the lives of U.S. citizens in need a little better. Once we reduce our 17 trillion dollar deficit, and fix the problems staring us in the face right here, then we can help others. We are letting this country literally crumble while trying to make others better. We need to help our own poor, tired, and weak before we help others. If we don't do that then we will not be able to help anyone, including ourselves. That is a tall glass of reality for anyone to drink.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
There HAS to be better representation then these clowns. WHY vote in someone (Michelle Bachman) who thinks the world is 6,000 years old. That's gotta' be a clue to not vote for her! Common sense

You do realise that 46% of people believe the same thing... right?
She isn't some lone nut loon who thinks crazy things.... she's the voice of almost HALF of the USA.

Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years.

www.gallup.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

She is insane.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

They are invaders. Who are going to murder and rape Americans apparently.

Yes, that is correct.

They are underage criminals. They don't belong here. They are not the responsibility of the US Tax Payer.

It is shameful and disgusting that a parent would send their child/children across several countries, instead of owning up and taking responsibility of their own children.

Yes, they, and the adult criminals are foreign invaders.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

If your family were on the front line of Americas war on drugs would you send your family somewhere safe?
edit on 16-7-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I would not have myself or my family commit crime to go somewhere.

That is not the topic either.

The law as it stands, has the US with defined borders and a defined method on how to enter and become a citizen.

They are breaking the laws.

I assume that you are fine with someone robing a bank, because they don't have any money.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Pictures released from one side, while denying access to the other side, are meaningless.

I can show you dozens of pictures of overcrowded homeless shelters for families here in Detroit.

If all you were shown were prison pics of MS13, would your hearts still bleed?

Open access to the detention facilities or admit that it is all a political ploy.

Unaccompanied minors are given protection under the "anti-trafficking" laws of 2008. Families are not given those protections by LAW, they are however being given those protections by this ADMINISTRATION.

Ship the families, adults, and accompanied minors home. Secure the borders. Give the CHILDREN the help they deserve.

However, by simply transporting the illegal immigrant children to family members within the US, the current administration is doing nothing more than acting as the final leg of coyote operations. Which makes them at a minimum complicit in illegal activities (once again).

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: LDragonFire

I would not have myself or my family commit crime to go somewhere.

That is not the topic either.

The law as it stands, has the US with defined borders and a defined method on how to enter and become a citizen.

They are breaking the laws.

I assume that you are fine with someone robing a bank, because they don't have any money.

Let's hope they get political asylum or refugee status then.
And let's hope it's not people like you making the decision.... let's hope they actually have compassion.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

In this modern age of Political Correctness, There are no bank robbers, they are just hard-working outside-the-box thinkers making an "undocumented withdrawal"...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You forgot that once caught robbing the bank they should not be punished. As we know it is wrong to separate families

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

It's easy to say "let them in" when it's not your country.

I know you would feel the same way if 10% of your country's population was illegally there, right?

Don't worry, I don't expect an honest answer.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

They are underage criminals. They don't belong here. They are not the responsibility of the US Tax Payer.

I love how we don't have this outlook with Israel or Iraq or any country the USA decides to invade, we can spend all the tax payer money we want on that.

But god forbid we take responsibility for children sent here because the countries they are from are 3rd world countries suffering from a prolonged drug war. Which is in part financed and approved by the US government.

American likes to be called the greatest country in the world, but doesn't understand why people would try and come there in droves from much crappier countries.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Michelle Bachmann refers to one incident and everybody goes bonkers

Well here's another "incident" that's pretty current.....

Hmmm.....

LUBBOCK, Texas—An illegal immigrant who was released by U.S. authorities with a Notice to Appear has been arrested for the alleged murder of a woman and kidnapping of children on U.S. soil. The alleged crimes occurred after the man was released.

The man, Pedro Alberto Monterroso-Navas, entered the U.S. illegally with children and turned himself in to U.S. Border Patrol agents. He was processed and released, as are all illegal immigrants who come as unaccompanied minors or incomplete family units from Central America. The alien is from Honduras.

E XCLUSIVE: Released Alien from Border Crisis Arrested for Alleged Murder, Kidnapping in Texas

How Many More ?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Yeah, because using your heart to make logical decisions is always a good way to go through life.

They broke the law, they need to be deported along with every other illegal.

Seems that compassion should have been first tied to the parents that sent them through several hostile avenues of travel.

With your logic applied, compassion should be given to a person that robs a bank because they don't have money.

And compassion trumps laws.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

It's easy to say "let them in" when it's not your country.

I know you would feel the same way if 10% of your country's population was illegally there, right?

Don't worry, I don't expect an honest answer.

It's easy to say "They're all criminals" and "kick them out" because then you don't have to feel anything for them.... they're just numbers, stats, evil potential rapists.

I couldn't give a rats ass how many illegals are here.... 10% or 50%.... honestly don't give a crap.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

But the UN are discussing whether to extend Asylum or Refugee status to these kids.... so then what?
Are you still going to talk crap about bank robbers and other such bollocks?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I love how we don't have this outlook with Israel or Iraq or any country the USA decides to invade, we can spend all the tax payer money we want on that.

But god forbid we take responsibility for children sent here because the countries they are from are 3rd world countries suffering from a prolonged drug war. Which is in part financed and approved by the US government.

American likes to be called the greatest country in the world, but doesn't understand why people would try and come there in droves from much crappier countries.

~Tenth

I don`t care,send the illegal invaders back and seal the border.I am beyond tired of paying the price of illegal immigration.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: Bilk22

Just FYI, Foster parents are paid.

Looks like a lot more than 10% are kids...
And you base that on? The pics that are being released to the press or hard facts? A US Congresswoman who sits on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence made a statement that 300k-500k have flooded the borders and only 57k are children. You have better proof than that?
edit on 85126Wednesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

We shouldn't be doing that either.

Yes, God Forbid we spend more money we don't have, taken from people that already pay enough, to be a responsible party to juveniles that broke numerous laws, sent by parents that show no responsibility of their own children.

How about all those American people that need help.
You and every other person pushing for this just pissed on them.

~Tenth

DO it the correct, lawful way. Then there is no issue.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

But the UN are discussing whether to extend Asylum or Refugee status to these kids.... so then what?
Are you still going to talk crap about bank robbers and other such bollocks?

The UN has no jurisdiction over the US.

The UN can kiss my white rebel dick.

If the members of the UN want them, they can have them. Maybe put them up in that Billion dollar waste of money building in NY they have.

And yes, yes I will still talk crap, as they are still illegally here, came here illegally, broke laws doing so and are sucking the American Tax payer dry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join