It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird AL Is Telling you something!!NWO Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
there is really not much to say about this i will let the video do all the talking!
for those on a slow connection or cannot watch the video weird al singing about how the nwo and Illuminati are prime for world domination and get out your tin foil hats cause they are watching all of us!!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
already posted
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: paradiselost333

LOL! That one was made for ATS!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Yes indeed. We here at ATS are dedicated to bringing you only the latest breaking news available. To this end we send out our intrepid reporters to scour the net for up to the minute frazzle.
Oh, did I mention that there was also a thread on this yesterday, scooping the scooper who scooped this topic before this present scooper scooped?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

search engine blows!! i tried three different searches !!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The video has popped up in a couple of places on ATS already...
and it just came out...
that says something...
haha

After the Grammar Nazi video and now this, I think maybe he hangs out here sometimes...lol

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

That's a good way to start the day. Much fun was had viewing that. Getting Patton Oswalt in there was a nice touch.

I need to make me one of them there hats.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Thanks for that - I saw his other "word crimes" video, but this is better - that made me smile. Weird Al just f-in rocks. He's playing us all like a stradivarius.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i thought it was rubbish especially as "eat it" was lyrically far superior,,in fact i would consider this an insult to conspiracy theorists with the old tin foil hat routine

NOTHING TO SEE HERE except the powers that be implanting in peoples minds that conspiracy theorists are still crazy and wear tin foil hats

come on see through the illusion,

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
i thought it was rubbish especially as "eat it" was lyrically far superior,,in fact i would consider this an insult to conspiracy theorists with the old tin foil hat routine

NOTHING TO SEE HERE except the powers that be implanting in peoples minds that conspiracy theorists are still crazy and wear tin foil hats

come on see through the illusion,
And by disproving the video's claim that conspiracy theories are crazy, you make a claim that the TPTB are somehow behind this video. Do you not see how something like that could prove Weird Al's point (assuming he had one and wasn't just making jokes about conspiracy theorists).

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
I know ...right!
bet this site ,had allot to do with it ,first thing i thought of after seeing it. lol

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: technical difficulties

could not say it better myself...thanks for contributing

new topics

top topics

join