It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Al calling out the Illuminati in "Foil" to the tune of "Royal" !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Well good, now I don't feel so weird for watching these videos over and over...lol

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
My husband has been a Weird Al fan since high school, and he's already sold on the new album.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Well good, now I don't feel so weird for watching these videos over and over...lol

LOL I watch and listen to Weird Al OFTEN!

I was called a special kind of weird because of it. I take it as a compliment. hehe.

I'd rather listen to Weird Al than most of the originals he parodies.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This video sponsored by Reynolds Wrap.

LOL - LOVE IT !!

I'm very happy that Al is making awesome videos again. I Do miss the mustache though.. he looked better with it IMO.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
I just had to do it. Weird Al is now my new avatar.

New fashion trend. I want one for my avatar.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Your other thread is pretty good. I'm glad people still appreciate a strong parody, except for one apparently, lol.

I'm sure the album came with the lyrics, but for you and everyone else who'd appreciate it, a link to the lyrics for the album and an all around cool site. Mandatory Fun

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfens

Your other thread is pretty good.

Thanks

I'm glad people still appreciate a strong parody, except for one apparently, lol.

Yup I love a good parody esp a Weird Al one. Yea that person is a Debbie Downer. They need more Weird Al in their life. lol

I'm sure the album came with the lyrics, but for you and everyone else who'd appreciate it, a link to the lyrics for the album and an all around cool site. Mandatory Fun

Yup it does have links. I was so happy to see the lyrics included. Artists don't do that much anymore like they use to. I LOVE having the lyrics so I can listen to it over and over and learn it within an hour. LOL

I'll have to check that site out for other artists. It looks like one I will definitely enjoy, thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
This is hilarious. I LOVE this man! I wonder if he's a member here? This is great, yall

It was soooo good, I had to buy the CD (Mandatory Fun) and Apocalypse (just for Polka Face and We Perform This Way). Thanks for bringing it to my attention, but my wife hates you now cause she can't stand weird Al ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Weird Al never ages!

Something fishy about this guy. Maybe he doesnt have any vices and never goes out in the sun.

Lazy genius though (cuz he uses other peoples song)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I watched his videos years ago growing up. He's most likely one of them and laughing at us.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

The Behind The Music episode of his was pretty cool. He seems genuine, and when he said he never did drugs and IIRC never drank either - he may have, that part I don't remember - he comes off as sincere.

It's funny how these days he'd just be another funny guy on Youtube. He hit it just at the time when EmptyV made or broke a band and his stuff hit the right notes at the right time. Now he's a household name.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I like this song... it really is intelligent ha. I love the way the director of the news is like "Cut cut cut!"

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Okay two other videos from Weird Al's new album:

Tacky

Word Crimes

edit on 17amThu, 17 Jul 2014 02:14:51 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Loved Weird Al since I saw the movie UHF as a kid and the posted vid was hilarious. Just because he is rich and famous doesn't mean he is a bad guy but I wonder if the vid is a taunt or a warning?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
1. Since he's in touch with his audience, you know he's going to be trolling around the internet when he has the time.
2. I'd be willing to bet he even has an account here at ATS. (But I think he'd use another if an AMA happens.)
3. No, it's not me. (Although I can be weird at times myself.)

I guess that rumor about him retiring as parody music videos from other artists are all over the place now was premature. Or maybe he just got his groove back. Either way, it's a good thing. He's still one of the best at it.

Also he's quite the entertainer at live concerts. Definitely worth going if you get the chance. The energy he puts into it (along with set and costume changes) is probably equal to a small marathon run. (One has to be in good health for that kind of production value.) And since it seems to run pretty seamlessly, I'm sure he has a good amount of well paid and dedicated support staff that goes with him on tour. Only downside might be if you're epilectic, stage lighting might get to you on occasion.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

LOL!!! That's rich!!! LMAO!!! Weird Al Rocks! I've always loved that guy. NO, not like that! LOL!!!

He's inspired me over the years to change Lyrics to songs I do Karaoke to! I get some pretty Crazy responses from, Wild Applause, to Hoots, to Booooo's !!! (The Booo's are usually from the dirty lyrics I put into normal stuff like "Hot Summer Night's" LOL!!!! Or "Keep on _-_-_- You" from REO SpeedWagon! LOL!!!
Hey, someones gotta do it, it might as well be Me!! LOL!!!!

Syx.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Good Post! Thanx for the share on this! This guy will never get old in my book! He's always comin' up with something good!!!
Later, Syx.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
When I was a kid I heard the song "I got a boogie" and I was hooked ever since!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Great video I really enjoyed watching.

But I sort of get the feeling he is mocking "conspiracy theorists" rather than calling out the Illuminati. I'm not too familiar with Weird Al though. Does he have any history of speaking out about this type of stuff?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JRP72188

I'm also waiting to see proof that he isn't actually working to belittle conspiracies. The only thing is, the video clips he put in were real and alarming, so it seems odd to debunk that way.

<< 1    3 >>

join