It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are hamas's rocket tactics benificial at all?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

Please list any other country that would tolerate even one rocket being fired over their border into one of their cities. It's an act of war.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I was referring to the comparison to Nazi Germany which you seem to have missed. And besides, a more apt comparison would be you with a .45 and the other guy with a rock.

This thought process confounds me

It confounds me when people here try to justify the murder of hundreds of innocent civilians.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Israeli intelligence has likely infiltrated HAMAS to make sure the rockets keep coming. It allows Israel to continue to annex more Palestinian land. Problem/Reaction/Solution. It is really not surprising, it is the oldest trick in the book.

Yes that's it. No one who is against Israel is responsible for their own nefarious deeds. Everything is Israel's fault

In fact I'm pretty sure Mossad wiped out the dinosaurs

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Sooo they aren't responsible for firing the rockets and the subsequent retaliation that happened afterwards

Gotcha

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Please list any other country that would tolerate even one rocket being fired over their border into one of their cities. It's an act of war.

Isreal attacked first after the murdered teens showed up. Which in my opinion wasn't done by Hamas leadership. If Hamas is after PR, then kidnapping/killing 3 attractive teens would be stupid. IMHO this screams foot soldier who stumbled across the teens, then took it upon himself to take them. If that's the case isreal shouldn't have attacked militarily.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Israeli intelligence has likely infiltrated HAMAS to make sure the rockets keep coming. It allows Israel to continue to annex more Palestinian land. Problem/Reaction/Solution. It is really not surprising, it is the oldest trick in the book.

Yes that's it. No one who is against Israel is responsible for their own nefarious deeds. Everything is Israel's fault

Lol. You think it would be the first time a nation attacked itself to justify war?? EVERY war the US has waged since WW1 started with a false flag attack. You think Israel is some Disney character or something. Maybe in ypur cartoon happy world such a thing wouldn't happen but this is life son. Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

According to a lot of people on here and people who have nothing but contempt for Israel. They don't need to justify anything right? Since they just attack at will?

Israel is fully capable of eliminating the Hamas threat in one fail swoop if they so chose to do it...people seem to forget this

But instead of doling out utter distruction they dole out measured strikes in response

If they hate the Palestinians so much and want them gone. And are as nefarious as people claim to be why haven't they!

They don't need to look good by sending in Mossad to attack so they can attack back.

This is Hamas campaign for PR. Pure and simple

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Lol. You think it would be the first time a nation attacked itself to justify war?? EVERY war the US has waged since WW1 started with a false flag attack. You think Israel is some Disney character or something. Maybe in ypur cartoon happy world such a thing wouldn't happen but this is life son. Deal with it.

Most countries in the Middle East want to annihilate Israel and genocide all the Jews. So obviously they have nothing better to do than stage fake attacks on themselves.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Flatcoat

Sooo they aren't responsible for firing the rockets and the subsequent retaliation that happened afterwards

Gotcha

You want to explain to me what this has got to do with what I wrote? I think you replied to the wrong post mate....

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
All of this is a combination of delay tactics and intel gathering.

Once Iran has a working nuke, they will launch it at Israel. They are learning how many rockets each of the Iron Dome batteries can handle at the same time, then they will pick a day and spot, launch double or more rockets than predicted to be handled by a particular battery, then launch a nuke at the same time.

War tactics.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It is absolutely not about what you suggest. It is a foregone conclusion that the dinky rockets from the Pal side are nothing but an irritant to provoke the israelis to do exactly as they are doing.

Once enough Pals get killed, some of the outside rebels/terrorists/neighboring factions will get involved beyond what we've seen to almost happen rather recently. 'Hate to say it, but it could be WWIII for the Middle East anyway. Would we get involved? Sure, we are already owned by aspects there anyway.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matadoor

War tactics.

ISIL who did claim responsibility for the killing of the 3 teens*, one an American Citizen,
do admit too having scuds and plutonium,,= dirty bomb,, but where??

*www.washingtonsblog.com...

edit on 7/16/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/16/2014 by BobAthome because: and bio- logical as well. shhhh

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

According to a lot of people on here and people who have nothing but contempt for Israel. They don't need to justify anything right? Since they just attack at will?

Israel is fully capable of eliminating the Hamas threat in one fail swoop if they so chose to do it...people seem to forget this

But instead of doling out utter distruction they dole out measured strikes in response

If they hate the Palestinians so much and want them gone. And are as nefarious as people claim to be why haven't they!

They don't need to look good by sending in Mossad to attack so they can attack back.

This is Hamas campaign for PR. Pure and simple

Exactly. They COULD wipe out Hamas and most of the Palestinians in one swoop. Just like the US COULD have invaded all of the middle east in one swoop to secure oil. But instead they had to fabricate some BS excuse and did it piece-meal, just like Israel is doing. Israel WILL have control of all of Gaza and the west bank but first they need to convince the world they had no choice.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Most countries in the Middle East want to annihilate Israel and genocide all the Jews. So obviously they have nothing better to do than stage fake attacks on themselves.

Jewish people live happily in every nation across the middle east. Your claims are outrageous.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I guess you and I have a different definition for "measured response".

As to why they haven't doled out utter destruction, they may well be just about to do just that. And judging by what I have read on social media, that is exactly what many Israeli's are calling for.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hamas builds up 1000s of rockets then wants to use them.
They will use any excuse to start firing them in large numbers.

The only difference this time is the 'iron dome' anti missile systems.

The iron dome system is only just being set up for use.

When it gets fully operational Hamas will be out of luck and have worthless rockets that will not be able to hit anything important in Israel.

But Israel will still be able to fire back with guided weapons.

At this point Hamas has to use the rockets before they are useless

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: matadoor
All of this is a combination of delay tactics and intel gathering.

Once Iran has a working nuke, they will launch it at Israel. They are learning how many rockets each of the Iron Dome batteries can handle at the same time, then they will pick a day and spot, launch double or more rockets than predicted to be handled by a particular battery, then launch a nuke at the same time.

War tactics.

That's good!!! Not saying it's true..., but valid theory with zero spin!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Im still waiting for proof of those tens of thousands of rocket attacks, killed civilians and damaged from said rocket attacks.

Been waiting for a while now.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
yes they are beneficial...if the hamas leadership are secretly working with the isreali leadership.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join