It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Warns 100,000 Palestinians In Eastern Gaza Strip To Leave Homes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Senators

Israel needs to invade en masse and deal with these nomadic squatters once and for all. Give Gaza to Egypt to ease tensions and this problem will finally be over.

They tried that..............................Egypt didn't want Gaza back.

Beginning in June 1967, following the Six-Day War, Israel occupied the Gaza Strip. During this period, Israel created a settlement bloc, Gush Katif, in the southwest corner of the Strip near Rafah and the Egyptian border. In total, Israel created 21 settlements in the Gaza Strip, comprising 20% of the total territory. Besides ideological reasons, these settlements also served Israel's security concerns.

In March 1979, Israel and Egypt signed the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty. Among other things, the treaty provided for the withdrawal by Israel of its armed forces and civilians from the Sinai Peninsula, which Israel had captured during the Six-Day War, to the 1906 international border.[citation needed] The Egyptians agreed to keep the Sinai Peninsula demilitarized. The final status of the Gaza Strip, and other relations between Israel and Palestinians, was not dealt with in the treaty. Egypt renounced all territorial claims to territory north of the international border. The Gaza Strip remained under Israeli military administration until 1994. During that time, the military was responsible for the maintenance of civil facilities and services.

LINKY

Cody

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
[www.liveleak.com...

Iron Dome Intercepts Massive Volley of Rockets from Gaza

That's the biggest and most massive volley of rockets I've seen

Read more at www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The jihadis love civilian casualties on both sides. They love to target Israeli civilians, as with this attack on Eilat. And they love to mount jihad attacks from civilian areas, so as to cause civilian deaths by Israeli retaliatory fire, as they then use those civilian deaths for propaganda purposes

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Oh nice of Israhell to warn some Palestinians when the over 150 they bombed to pieces they didn't warn. And by the way, where in the hell are these Palestinians going to go? How far outside the concentration camp gates will they get before the Cowardly IDF sniper shoot them?

The Israeli Terrorist regime is up to something before they put out a warning like that. Never trust those thugs! Like the 3 Israeli teens they probably murdered themselves in order to justify the mass killing of innocent Palestinians!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pereybere

Here you go

Cody

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Senators

Is Hamas warning the people of Israel before they attack?
Every time you hear the news say "Hamas rockets fired into Israel", they are lying.
That was never "Israel" but was Palestine that was illegally taken over after years of artillery fire by the Israelis driving out the inhabitants.
All these rockets are is a reminder of how all these people got into Gaza in the first place.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sounds like they are probably herding them all into a smaller target to hit with bombs. "Oops, our targeting system malfuncioned and hit where everyone was huddled instead of the neighborhoods we were aiming at."

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Sounds like they are probably herding them all into a smaller target to hit with bombs.
No matter what they say publicly, Israel's goal is always the final solution of exterminating the Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

Israel Warns 100,000 Palestinians In Eastern Gaza Strip To Leave Homes

Isnt this what they have been doing for years now?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Senators

Nope

Israel needs to invade en masse and deal with these nomadic squatters once and for all. Give Gaza to Egypt to ease tensions and this problem will finally be over.

I direct you to this ATS Thread

Seems your Israeli racists are living up to your expectations.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

They should have thought about that before they started attacking Israel.

They are lucky they are even getting a warning at all.

Wait a second here... As of 1948, the Israeli's were an occupying force of the land held by the Palestinians. Since at least 1965, the now occupied Israel has turned into an apartheid state. Who is the aggressor in "Israel?"

South Africa is punished and overthrown by the IMF/BIS/UN for apartheid, but it's all good in Israel? What's wrong with this picture?

Give your head a shake and you might want to stop drinking the "kool-aid."

Cheers - Dave

I did some reading on the founding of isreal. Jews have been settling there since the Ottoman Empire. Once public opinion in Eastern Europe turned against Jews there was a mass exodus of them during British occupation. Then in the 40's they got a state. So tho they weren't intended to rule the area like they do. They do have a right to be there as well.

I fully agree they have a right to be there as well, to work in co-operation and to share the resources and the bounty. However, that is not the reality of the situation. Israel has created a state similar to the South African apartheid state, possibly worse, maybe even worse than the present ANC South African apartheid state. The "world" didn't let the original SA apartheid state continue to exist, so they should not let the present Israeli apartheid state exist (or the present ANC SA apartheid state for that matter). I'd certainly support an Israeli/Palestinian co-operative rule solution.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So...where are these 100,000 people supposed to evacuate to exactly?

I sometimes doubt whether or not the Israeli government are actually Human in anything but physicality.

Some of the members posting on here are not much better, although i'll not name names for obvious reasons.

We can have members effectively post saying it is essentially a good thing to wipe out Palestinians Men, Women and Children of all ages from babies to teenagers en masse, they justify evicting 100,000 people prior to Israeli tanks and fighter aircraft bombing their hovels and meagre belongings to dust, and blowing to pieces those who cannot or on principle of sovereignty will not evacuate to who knows where and for how long, but it's somewhat of a big no-no to call those members what they actually are, so i'll refrain..Humane members will judge for themselves and save me a warning.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So when ISIS arrive and stick there flag in it I guess you wont have an issue either?
edit on 16-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

Please do your research

How can you hate so much without facts ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Israel tried to give Gaza back to Egypt .....................

I'm shaking my head

Cody

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If you have a border dispute of any kind then now is the time to settle it with force because no one will get involved. Everyone will just stand by and watch what happens. That is unless cattle are involved. I have had my eye on a tract of land down the road for a while now.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD
And two years from now, they will exclaim the neighborhoods they bomb never existed, that it's all just made up fictional propaganda, they took over empty land and settled it; And a lot of fools will somehow believe it, or at least pretend to.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

They should have thought about that before they started attacking Israel.

They are lucky they are even getting a warning at all.

My sentiments exactly.

But I worry that the muslim horde are setting Israel up by nailing Palestine to the cross to act as a martyr. It just took longer to elicit a response than they anticipated.

Except that Muslim Horde hates the Palestinians as much as Israel does. It is why they aren't allowed into other Arab nations and why those nations do not ever back up Palestine. Israel is allowed to do what they need to and as long as they don't cross some imaginary line and take it to the next level, the Muslims in the region don't really care.

Yeah...but then the Palestinians are not known for their brilliance. The Israelis have been turned into an efficient killing/destruction machine via social evolution. The palestinians are nothing even remotely close as military equals and yet they continue to poke the bear in the nose.... This behavior places a whole people on the list for Darwinian Awards.

The palestinians continually support the activities of Hamas and Hezbollah, knowing full well what the repercussions will be. It is clear that Hamas does NOT want a ceasefire. I cannot understand the thinking of the palestinian people. At all....

Apparently the rest of the Arab world look at them as being vermin. Other than ceasefires they offer no help, no support and no help with their ignorance.

Another thing I do not understand is the palestinian claim on Israel....they have never controlled, never ruled the land....ever. They are the equivalent of squatters demanding squatter's rights.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Nope

Giving land to people who didn't own it is what got us to this point in the first place.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

The fact is that Arab countries want nothing to do with Palestinians. Palestinians receive, per capita, more aid than any other country or group of people in the world and have been for years. If you add all the Arab contributions together into one sum, the total barely equals what Norway gives. The 2 largest contributors to Palestinian aid is the US (big surprise there...sarc), closely followed by the EU.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join