It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Warns 100,000 Palestinians In Eastern Gaza Strip To Leave Homes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The Israeli army has warned some 100,000 Palestinians in the eastern Gaza Strip to evacuate their homes, military sources said Wednesday.

AFP correspondents saw flyers dropped over the Zeitun neighbourhood southeast of Gaza City, and residents there and elsewhere also reported receiving recorded phone and text messages urging them to evacuate by 0500 GMT.

Israel Warns 100,000 Palestinians In Eastern Gaza Strip To Leave Homes

Israel is telling Palestinians to evacuate. Evacuate where? Evacuate from their own country. At one border side Israeli tanks are waiting to invade the land. Egypt sealed the other side of the border. Where they will go?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
They should have thought about that before they started attacking Israel.

They are lucky they are even getting a warning at all.

(post by awakehuman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Senators

My sentiments exactly.

But I worry that the muslim horde are setting Israel up by nailing Palestine to the cross to act as a martyr. It just took longer to elicit a response than they anticipated.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

My sentiments exactly.

But I worry that the muslim horde are setting Israel up by nailing Palestine to the cross to act as a martyr. It just took longer to elicit a response than they anticipated.

Except that Muslim Horde hates the Palestinians as much as Israel does. It is why they aren't allowed into other Arab nations and why those nations do not ever back up Palestine. Israel is allowed to do what they need to and as long as they don't cross some imaginary line and take it to the next level, the Muslims in the region don't really care.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The isreali teens who were murdered screams low level knuckle head, not Hamas leadership. Hamas leadership has to know what kind of press they would get if they had 3 attractive murdered teens on the global news.what makes far more sense IMHO, is that some low level idiots stumbled across the teens and made a snap judgment call completely unconnected to the leadership.

If that's the case, this should have been a police action, not a military one.

I'm no saying Hamas is innocent. If they were smart they would have tracked down the murderers and publicly hung them..... Honestly isreal should be doing the same to the Jewish men who burned the palistinian kid alive...

Hamas leadership has to know murdering teens would be horrible press. If they were involved it would have been soldiers not kids. This screams unintelligent foot soldier making a leadership decision.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You're right. They should be thanking their master Israel !
They should kiss Israeli feet in shame.
O great master Israel !
Oh ya, do I have time to wear my shoes ?!
No worries I'll go barefoot O great and generous one.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Its a warning for their safety.Israel has said it will be attacking the coward hamas leadership which chooses to hide and shoot their missiles from areas with heavy civilian populations.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Wait a second here... As of 1948, the Israeli's were an occupying force of the land held by the Palestinians. Since at least 1965, the now occupied Israel has turned into an apartheid state. Who is the aggressor in "Israel?"

South Africa is punished and overthrown by the IMF/BIS/UN for apartheid, but it's all good in Israel? What's wrong with this picture?

Give your head a shake and you might want to stop drinking the "kool-aid."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

My sentiments exactly.

Muslim horde?? Like world of Warcraft horde? Lol your silly.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Sometimes a good spanking is a good thing.

If someone was shooting at me I would return fire and if I had better weapons well they should have thought of that

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Why break the habit of countless generations? I think the end of this thought provoking animation is the only logical conclusion at this point... Why should we even care anymore? Let them do it, the world will likely be better off.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Is Hamas warning the people of Israel before they attack?

Nope

Israel needs to invade en masse and deal with these nomadic squatters once and for all. Give Gaza to Egypt to ease tensions and this problem will finally be over.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Wait a second here... As of 1948, the Israeli's were an occupying force of the land held by the Palestinians. Since at least 1965, the now occupied Israel has turned into an apartheid state. Who is the aggressor in "Israel?"

South Africa is punished and overthrown by the IMF/BIS/UN for apartheid, but it's all good in Israel? What's wrong with this picture?

Cheers - Dave

I did some reading on the founding of isreal. Jews have been settling there since the Ottoman Empire. Once public opinion in Eastern Europe turned against Jews there was a mass exodus of them during British occupation. Then in the 40's they got a state. So tho they weren't intended to rule the area like they do. They do have a right to be there as well.

(post by samsamm9 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

And the Palestinians were gifted that land only about 20 years prior, it was hardly an established nation they had.

And land does not belong to anyone except those who are strong enough to stick their flag in it and defend it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I see it now. The next Holocaust. Israel strikes back

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

edit on 16-7-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join