It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divinity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Read carefully, I gave the solution if you understand. If you don't then obviously you're the type of person who loves this world and find nothing wrong with it... a reply to: AfterInfinity

edit on JulX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MX61000
Read carefully, I gave the solution if you understand. If you don't then obviously you're the type of person who loves this world and find nothing wrong with it... a reply to: AfterInfinity

Instead of my reading carefully, you should use punctuation correctly and avoid run on sentences.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
There aren't any run on sentences, you just can't properly comprehend. You're obviously bitter because you're one of those who find nothing wrong with the world... a reply to: AfterInfinity

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

There aren't any run on sentences, you just can't properly comprehend. You're obviously bitter because you're one of those who find nothing wrong with the world... a reply to: AfterInfinity

It was literally a run on sentence. Not to mention that you failed to explain the dynamic of the whole relationship thing you appeared to be describing in such a confusing manner. This is off topic, so I'm not going to pursue it further.

Also, this isn't Facebook. There's no need to be so dramatic.
edit on 16-7-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity

It was literally a run on sentence. Not to mention that you failed to explain the dynamic of the whole relationship thing you appeared to be describing in such a confusing manner. This is off topic, so I'm not going to pursue it further.

it's not being dramatic, it's called getting my point across and if you're so soft and weak that what I type hurts your little feelings, then I don't know what to tell yea...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity

it's not being dramatic, it's called getting my point across and if you're so soft and weak that what I type hurts your little feelings, then I don't know what to tell yea...

Start with clarifying your statement. The one about creating a people who would end the world because it deserves to be destroyed, or something like that. It's on the previous page. I'm really interested to hear the logic by which you would condemn an entire world.
edit on 16-7-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join