It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDS TO OPEN $50 MILLION RESORT FOR ILLEGAL CHILDREN !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
"One in every 45 children in the U.S. is homeless each year -- family homelessness is the fastest-growing segment of the American homeless population." source: www.homelesschildrenamerica.org...

What about all the people not to mention kids in our streets, America?

edit on 16-7-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul
"One in every 45 children in the U.S. is homeless each year -- family homelessness is the fastest-growing segment of the American homeless population."

What about our streets, America?

source: www.homelesschildrenamerica.org...

A f@&$ing Men!!!!! There millions of kids all over the world. As an American it's not my job to support them. I'll take care of my own damn kids and do what I can to help American kids!!!!!! Politicians are disgusting. Always hiding behind the flag, kids, and god.

These kids they show sure as hell don't look tattered and abused!!! They look clean healthy wearing name brand clothes etc. Oh boo hoo poor Hondurans and Guatamalens.....fix your own damn country and take care of your own damn kids or here's another thought don't have more kids than you can take care of!!!!

And as far as ok concerned Mexico should be reviled by all Americans. They let these people right through in to America. Why are ANY Americans vacationing in Mexico this summer???????????

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

Yes, what about our own American homeless kids. Here is a picture of Club Fed. Where they will be housing the teens, many of them gang members. What a welcome to America they are getting. Sets the standard of what they'll be expecting and what they will want. All for FREE!

Welcome to America!

The Obama administration has awarded a $50 million contract to a charitable group to buy a Texas resort hotel and transform it in to a 600 bed facility for juvenile illegal aliens.

palm aire resort
The beautiful Palm Aire resort and hotel has an indoor Olympic sized pool and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in the simply decorated guest rooms. www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I can't begin to tell you how angry this makes me...

Des

edit on 16-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Border security,first,then start deportations and no amnesty!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Where do I sign up?

2nd line

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This administration has just told the American people "F You" you do not matter to us anymore.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton

originally posted by: Ismail
And that, in case you were wondering, is why most of the planet dislikes the US of A.

If we're so terrible then why is it we have tens of millions of 1st generation immigrants and the leaders of nearly every nation on the globe begging us for freebies?

Because whilst they hate you, they love what you give away.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlubberyConspiracy
Where do I sign up?

2nd line

Club Fed...here I come!!!

From now on I will be known as Juanita, a 13 year old girl from Mexico. All I need now is a tax funded tennis racket, I'm good to go...

Wonder if my EBT card will buy me some new make up...

Des AKA Juanita

edit on 16-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Tent cities, chain gangs, pink clothing and no smoking. Those are the good things.

Good things for CONVICTED criminals.

But he inflicting that on people who have not been convicted and are awaiting trial.

Punishment should only start AFTER a guilty verdict or its not "innocent until proven guilty".

Maybe we should start another thread on that despot.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

No need to.
There are border stations that are within populated cities.

Back to the topic and I will just pick that one thing out.

dump em in a border citys and I bet 9/10 will just walk right back into the USA.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lipton
[

If we're so terrible then why is it we have tens of millions of 1st generation immigrants and the leaders of nearly every nation on the globe begging us for freebies?

So does half of Europe.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
a reply to: seasoul

Yes, what about our own American homeless kids. Here is a picture of Club Fed. Where they will be housing the teens, many of them gang members. What a welcome to America they are getting. Sets the standard of what they'll be expecting and what they will want. All for FREE!

Welcome to America!

The Obama administration has awarded a $50 million contract to a charitable group to buy a Texas resort hotel and transform it in to a 600 bed facility for juvenile illegal aliens.

palm aire resort
The beautiful Palm Aire resort and hotel has an indoor Olympic sized pool and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in the simply decorated guest rooms. www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I can't begin to tell you how angry this makes me...

Des

$50,000,000 grant. It looks like the resort is pretty up to snuff to me. Give me just 1/10th of that money and I could hire a maid service, pool service, and landscaper to do a little touch-up. I could probably get a few un-employed handymen to do a little repair here and there and I would STILL have money left over......to, I don't know....give some back to my favorite candidate running for office in 2014!...jk

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Enforce the current laws related to the border, and this will not be an issue.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Take from the budget elsewhere and enforce the border. Stop asking for more and more and more and stop wastefully spending our hard work and suffering.

Close the borders by re-prioritizing our federal spending and by allowing states to do the job.

And legalize cartel crops and substances in the states. Are our politicians being backed by drug lords? Is that what this is?

But this is just utterly backwards Just what the hell is going on?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well, if the Palm Aire Hotel didn't have bed bugs before...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

And again, there is no need to house them in such a place.

Tents are fine for soldiers. They are fine for underage criminals.

Yes, tents are fine for soldiers and for all our desperately poor living in tent cities.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Seems like a wonderful resort for adults ... but not for illegal aliens.

What's needed is another Ellis Island ... with a tent city, porta potties, blankets and bottled water.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Looks like the story has been updated. For the better IMO.

BIG UPDATE— Baptist Child and Family Services Withdraws Bid for Palm Aire Resort

Due to backlash the charity received after the story was posted on The Drudge Report, Baptist Child and Family Services withdrew it’s bid for the Palm Aire Resort

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
Looks like the story has been updated. For the better IMO.

BIG UPDATE— Baptist Child and Family Services Withdraws Bid for Palm Aire Resort

Due to backlash the charity received after the story was posted on The Drudge Report, Baptist Child and Family Services withdrew it’s bid for the Palm Aire Resort

They don't want people investigating their organization too deeply, do they? Otherwise, they would have continued on with their plans fearlessly.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They don't want people investigating their organization too deeply, do they?

Maybe not. They are a international organization maybe they realized what a hot potato this was, pulled an Iraqi army special and ran for the door.

Interesting they don't have a Wiki page though.

edit on 939pm5050pm42014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join