It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDS TO OPEN $50 MILLION RESORT FOR ILLEGAL CHILDREN !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Why can't we build one of these in every state for our homeless vets??? (rant over)
Amen to this brother beez.

edit on 16-7-2014 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm gonna spend the next couple months getting a really good tan and learn spanish.

I need a vacation!!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
OMG ! The US spent 50 million dollars to renovate a structure for humanely housing other human beings and their children before they get sent back over the border!

Meanwhile, in the real world....

711 billion. BILLION.

That is how much your country spends on killing arab children every year, and THAT is the only REAL scandal here.

As far as I'm concerned, as long as you are not contesting your morbidly obese military budget AT LEAST 14 000 times louder than your are contesting your border policy, then you don't get to play the economy card.

All of this has got far more to do with the fact that you are fast becoming a nation of selfish and paranoid egomaniacs, who, judging from the amount of noise they make about illegals, and the mere whisper they utter about the war-budget, obviously just prefer killing other people than helping them.

And that, in case you were wondering, is why most of the planet dislikes the US of A.
edit on 16-7-2014 by Ismail because: he can't spell

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ismail

Great point! Perhaps we should send the illegal immigrants to your neck 'o the woods!

Problem solved!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Nice.

Sure would have done better for Americans looking for housing.

Or say Veterans??

And Govt blows another wad of money of stuff for other then American Citizens.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

Perhaps you could try missing the point even more.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

I think you like others are missing the point.

This is a JAIL to house the kids for the few weeks needed to get the papers together to deport them!

You have to put them somewhere while you preparing to deport them!

You cant house them in unsecured B&B and you cant just throw them into a overcrowded adult adult jail.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Sheriff Joe Arpio in AZ houses adult criminals in WWII and Korean War surplus tents.
Why are juvenile criminals given any different accommodations?

The overspending reeks of a kickback for someone affiliated with this corrupt admin.

There is absolutely NO need for $50m tax dollars to go towards housing juvenile criminals.

And 2 weeks to process these underage illegals is horse crap.
If Mexico wants to allow them to travel through Mexico, then Mexico can have them.

A bus ride over to the border is very cheap.

Seems that this Admin and the Agencies have the ability to bus them to Walmarts with EBT cards. There is no reason taking them the opposite direction would be more difficult.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Nice.

Sure would have done better for Americans looking for housing.

Also to add thought you were 100% government spending on socialized projects like subsidized housing?

This isnt some socialized projects for free housing but a deportation holding center. It purpose is to do exactly want you want DEPORT THEM. It not a permanent residence but a holding pen.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This sounds familiar...
Hitler warned the Jews to leave Germany in '33. At least Hitler gave a few years compared to Israel who will only give you a few days.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ismail

No. I get your point. I think you missed mine.

I hear your argument and it is based on false logic (a False Analogy, Distraction, Appeal to Ignorance, et al.)- common tactics used in these forums.

Perhaps you could remain on topic, rather than spout irrelevant facts that are disparate from the line of argument.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Sheriff Joe Arpio in AZ houses adult criminals in WWII and Korean War surplus tents.
Why are juvenile criminals given any different accommodations?

Sheriff Joe Arpio is a tyrant who holds people in dire condition on remand before they even have a trial and posts mug shoots on the internet. Breaking the whole foundation of the legal system that your "innocent until proven guilty".
He makes a mock of the term "freedom". He is a tyrant.

I despise the man. so bad start bringing him in to this.

And 2 weeks to process these underage illegals is horse crap.
If Mexico wants to allow them to travel through Mexico, then Mexico can have them.

A bus ride over to the border is very cheap.

Sorry but you can just throw people back into the desert lickedy split.

You need to arrange transport yes thats the easy part but arrange somewhere to take them too, again you cant just dump them in the desert. Secondly you need to process fingerprints and DNA to make sure they are not repeat offenders, fill out said paperwork and also check for any real asylum claims ect You also have to provide security for said bus or planes to make sure they dont just hop off and run. Its not just a simple process as you make out.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

And again, there is no need to house them in such a place.

Tents are fine for soldiers. They are fine for underage criminals.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hey....'CLUB FED'!
(...i'm here all week; don't forget to tip your waitress...)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Sheriff Joe Arpio is a tyrant who holds people in dire condition on remand before they even have a trial and posts mug shoots on the internet. Breaking the whole foundation of the legal system that your "innocent until proven guilty".
He makes a mock of the term "freedom". He is a tyrant.

Having worked around him and his "personally picked team", I do agree that he is tyrant.
But, his actions in housing criminals is spot on. There is no reason why they should be held inside of a complex like this.
Tents are just fine.

As a side note, I got stories upon stories on him and his guys.

I despise the man. so bad start bringing him in to this.

Tent cities, chain gangs, pink clothing and no smoking. Those are the good things.

Sorry but you can just throw people back into the desert lickedy split.

No need to.
There are border stations that are within populated cities.

You need to arrange transport yes thats the easy part but arrange somewhere to take them too, again you cant just dump them in the desert. Secondly you need to process fingerprints and DNA to make sure they are not repeat offenders, fill out said paperwork and also check for any real asylum claims ect You also have to provide security for said bus or planes to make sure they dont just hop off and run. Its not just a simple process as you make out.

It is very simple.
Taking a photo, pulling prints, taking a DNA sample and packing them into a transport bus is not that difficult.

Only the Govt could screw up such a simple thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You ever be able to plug all the hole unfortunately.

You always going to get some break through. It something us in the UK know all to well. You cant check every inch of your border and you cant check every car, van and lorry nor can you check every boat it just not possible.

Like it or not you will alway need detention centers to house those that do break through will you process deportation papers.

Just use the same security on the border as they have at Area 51. Problem solved.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Every American should call this SOB and give him a piece of our mind. The CEO of BCFS is a MR. Kevin Dinnin and here is his direct ext.
210 832 5000 x 5151. And just so the mods know anyone can call BCFS and type in his last name and get his voicemail so it would be futile to delete my post!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What some of you are failing miserably at realizing is illegal immigration whether its children or adults is BIG business $$$$$$$ for the United Corporate States of America..... case in point BCFS. This is also a beautiful example of revolving door politics. We have the MIC now we have the Immigration Industrial Complex!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Sorry but even if you are to deport them, then you still need to house the kids while you arrange deportation!

What else are you doing to do with them? Shoot them? Throw them into a already overcrowded Texas jail to be brutalized? A concentration camp?

I don't care what happens to them. They're not my kids and obviously their parents couldn't be bothered to worry about the possibility of them being sold in to sex slavery, dying in the desert from dehydration, or any other ways to disappear before making it to the land of freebies for eaters and breeders.

Serious trade tariffs, gigantic fines for employers that hire illegals, gigantic fines for property owners that rent to illegals and a 90% tax on all money orders/Western Union transactions going south of the border would make most rethink coming and make it difficult for others to justify staying.

Really grow some humanity. Im not saying they should not be deported. They should. But in the few weeks that they need to wait while it goes through they need to be kept in a SAFE and HUMANE environment.

If it only took a few weeks to kick their asses out we wouldn't have illegals outnumbering stray cats.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ismail
And that, in case you were wondering, is why most of the planet dislikes the US of A.

If we're so terrible then why is it we have tens of millions of 1st generation immigrants and the leaders of nearly every nation on the globe begging us for freebies?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join