It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDS TO OPEN $50 MILLION RESORT FOR ILLEGAL CHILDREN !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
See link for pictures... It makes you wonder sometimes...

The Obama administration has awarded a $50 million contract to a charitable group to buy a Texas resort hotel and transform it in to a 600 bed facility for juvenile illegal aliens.
The beautiful Palm Aire resort and hotel has an indoor Olympic sized pool and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in the simply decorated guest rooms.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

According to a Hidalgo County commissioner, the BCFS contract for the Palm Aire Hotel and Suites is an annual one worth $50 million per year. It is not part of the $3.7 billion emergency funding for the illegal alien invasion requested by the Obama administration as the bill hasn’t yet passed but it is a good indication of where the money will go.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

A school bus of illegal immigrants reportedly pulled up at a Walmart in North Carolina and shopped with EBT cards. The woman in the video says the immigrants could not speak English and were reportedly staying in China Grove.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You meant to say they are converting an existing resort into a housing facility..

Your title makes it sound like they are building a 50 million dollar resort for them..

Clearly a lot of that "resort" will be gutted and rebuilt .. 600 beds is a lot of beds.. so it's basically retooling an existing building to house a lot of people... I also seriously doubt it's permanent residence either.. the title makes this sound a lot worse than it really is.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

By the way .. LOVE the profile gif..

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
UNBELIEVEABLE !!!

What does this do to the mind set of people with children in this country that strive everyday for a better life living in abject poverty.

A RESORT complex !!!! how hatefully in your face can Obama be, does this clown actually think the means justifies the end by doing something like this. ???

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I am seriously wondering where America is being led now. This is too well orchestrated to be ordinary citizens fleeing violence, corruption and poverty in their homeland without a great deal of bureaucratic help.

Our hearts are being appealed to; these parents are SO desperate to SAVE their children's lives that they are willing to send them on a dangerous journey to America at the cost of $10,000 per child!
In a land of extreme poverty, where does a poor parent get $10,000???
Over 60,000 children(?) have arrived- that's 600(HUNDRED!) MILLION DOLLARS that impoverished parents have come up with.
$600,000,000 !!! From 'poor' people!!

I believe Americans are being fed one of the biggest lies we've ever been told. In hindsight, this just might rank up there with Pearl Harbor, 911 and invasion of the ME as far as historically changing the way life in our country is lived.

Clearly a lot of that "resort" will be gutted and rebuilt .. 600 beds is a lot of beds.. so it's basically retooling an existing building to house a lot of people...

Makes me sad that America has so many homeless people and the government has never done anything to provide temporary, safe housing. Charity is supposed to begin at home.....
If people in S.A. want to know how well their 'children' will be treated, all they have to do is look at how America treats its' own.......
edit on 3u99America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: To add comment

edit on 300000099America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
As more of these stories come out the public rage against illegal immigration is building. People are eventually going to say enough is enough, and as Americans have a tendency to overreact, we can expect them to demand massive changes.

This will probably entail throwing the liberals out of office, demanding 100% border security whatever the cost, refusal to trade or cooperate with any nation that does not deal with their immigrating populace before it reaches us......all types of things.

I think these stories coming out are good indeed. It is the best way to ensure change happens sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

Yes we are suppose to use the original title of a linked article when able.. Thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yep just round em up and shoot the bratz!

Sorry but even if you are to deport them, then you still need to house the kids while you arrange deportation!

What else are you doing to do with them? Shoot them? Throw them into a already overcrowded Texas jail to be brutalized? A concentration camp?

Really grow some humanity. Im not saying they should not be deported. They should. But in the few weeks that they need to wait while it goes through they need to be kept in a SAFE and HUMANE environment.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
First they need to block their entry by any means necessary, then round up the ones that got in, deny them any services of medical, compassion or ethical care, put them on a bus and ship them back to where they came from.

You know....just like Jesus would have done

edit on 16-7-2014 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I love these kind of threads, they bring out the inner racist in everyone.

Keep em coming!

a little off topic
I once heard a police officer in indiana say with a straight face " Im not racist, i like 'n-word's"

edit on 16-7-2014 by Poppcocked because: spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It should be noted the immigrants will be staying an average of 15 days, and the resort will be remodeled to accommodate this huge influx of people - so, essentially, it will be a halfway house, of sorts, until they are processed.

If anyone truly believes these immigrants will be sipping on Mai Tais, playing tennis and playing golf with Biffy, you've obviously played right into the emotion card some of these websites are asking you to believe in.

I'm not sure what the answer is, but I would ask each immigrant where they came from and group them together to send them back on a plane. Let their government deal with the influx of immigrants.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Did anybody notice that the video of the 'shoppers' contained mostly men? Where are the women and children!? And since when does a grown, able-bodied man get to shop on our dime?!
They supposedly paid $10,000 to get here- and they couldn't hang on to enough money for a shopping trip?
This is crap. The whole 'refugee', 'children in danger' bleeding heart aspect is garbage. It is no more true than anything else being fed to the public.
It is not about saving anyone's children, poverty, oppression, humanity or any other lie you are being led to focus on and fight over.
This is about AGENDA, and while we are being divided, we are being conquered. We do not have enough freedom left to be letting the REAL reason slip under the radar. It's time to figure out what is REALLY going on- but I fear people are just going to argue over the little nuances until, once again, it's too late....

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Why can't we build one of these in every state for our homeless vets??? (rant over)

Even if their stay is a week or two, that still doesn't plug the holes in our borders!

Edit to add. . .

This just illustrates how our government is being reactive and not proactive!
edit on 16-7-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

A school bus of illegal immigrants reportedly pulled up at a Walmart in North Carolina and shopped with EBT cards. The woman in the video says the immigrants could not speak English and were reportedly staying in China Grove.

Have you seen the size of those kids?

They must be Nephilim kids.

Anyway, isn't it against the law to pay benefits directly to under-aged people? They are (allegedly) not of responsible age? Shouldn't there be a responsible adult claiming for them? If so, who is it, and is all the money paid out for these 'kids' being given to them, or just some of it? If they're only getting some of it, where is the rest going?

I don't know, I just can't help thinking that someone somewhere is gaining financially from all this somehow.

Just my suspicious mind.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
I couldn't agree with you more! When all is said and done, millions will have been funneled into this 'humanitarian' disaster....and I'll bet a lot of new companies will be created to specifically 'help' these 'refugees'.
My money is betting they will be owned/headed by friends of our potUS who will become quite wealthy.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Why can't we build one of these in every state for our homeless vets??? (rant over)

Even if their stay is a week or two, that still doesn't plug the holes in our borders!

Edit to add. . .

This just illustrates how our government is being reactive and not proactive!

You ever be able to plug all the hole unfortunately.

You always going to get some break through. It something us in the UK know all to well. You cant check every inch of your border and you cant check every car, van and lorry nor can you check every boat it just not possible.

Like it or not you will alway need detention centers to house those that do break through will you process deportation papers.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus

Clearly a lot of that "resort" will be gutted and rebuilt .. 600 beds is a lot of beds.. so it's basically retooling an existing building to house a lot of people... I also seriously doubt it's permanent residence either.. the title makes this sound a lot worse than it really is.

50 million dollars for 600 beds? You can put all 60,000 of them up in Austin and Houston motels for about 15 million a week.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Yeah but that extra cash may be security to stop them from running off.

Your basically building a jail.
edit on 16-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It makes me wonder sometimes. Our OP has posted not one but two original posts with quotes, and a video which is near to off topic to the title of the thread. Along with this the OP's only personal comment was " it makes you wonder sometimes."
An inflammatory title lifted directly from the conservative pundit website which is also the only link offered in both original posts.

This doesn't seem to me to be denying ignorance. It seems to me to be promoting a very one sided emotional outburst on a very hotly contested issue. Bravo OP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join