It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Video from the Secret Space Program and Breakaway Civilization Conference 2014

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: Speckle
This is what ATS is all about. Great thread and every single minute of that video is interesting. No time is wasted at all. I even heard a mention of ATS somewhere in there. The sad part is , of course, the disposal of anyone attempting to allow free energy to all. Anyway thats my 2 cents.

So why are there dozens of scammers all foisting their "free energy" technology onto gullible "investors", and none of them has been disposed of yet?

First trick in the conman book: tell your mark that it's all hush hush because "They" are out to get you.

Here's a primer for you:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSearchforSpork

My heart went out to him when he said he had many times lay awake at night with his 9 millimeter under his pillow, loaded, and he wondered why they hadn't killed him.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

Thank you. S&

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose
a reply to: AllIsOne

I disagree.

I think he is very knowledgeable and articulate.

He gave us the Disclosure Project and deserves our respect for putting it together. It's just too bad that 9-11 overshadowed it.

And what, pray tell, has been achieved since then? Has anything of importance that we didn't already know about been disclosed?

If your talking about Greer do a search here and see what the various ATS members say about him, not all complimentary.

To me, this "disclosure" bs has been just that, bs, which is why it's been ignored by those they wish they could get to act on their behalf. Why people believe that something will actually be disclosed because some people got together to discuss the idiosyncrasies of UFOlogy and alleged but unproven "aliens" is not puzzling because I know why but it is disturbing that good minds go so bad.

edit on 20-7-2014 by Uggielicious because: To add comments.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSearchforSpork
If you have any questions about James Allen, or the film Zero Point, ask me.

Can you comment what might have been the rationale for:

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
Only to be given additional information about these craft such as "ejection sequence" before he's let go.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Paul LaViolette has done a lot of work in researching "anti-gravity" as well and did an interview with Mel Fabregas a few years back after he published his book 'Secrets of Anti-Gravity Propulsion'. During the course of the phone interview, the line was mysteriously clipped 19 different times. This is what was said about it around the time (2009):

During the recording session for this interview, the telephone connection was broken 19 times LaViolette's connection being simultaneously transferred from Mel to an unknown silent line as if someone had picked up another line and were listening in. This is the first time that Dr. LaViolette has experienced such attempts at suppression and it is also a first for Mr. Fabregas. Mel also found that a 23 minute segment of LaViolette's interview soundtrack had been "surgically deleted" from his hard drive leaving intact just his own voice asking the questions. We have discussed the incident with both the telephone company, the FBI, and with a member of army intelligence and have concluded that an extreme level of sophistication would be needed to accomplish this kind of sabotage. We suspect either the CIA, NSA, or some unknown special ops group who does not want this material to come out.

Here is my guess on why this subject needs to be kept quiet: It will ruin the "big surprise"! If a covert group is building up this technology to help unite the world in the near future, and have used it to pull geopolitical strings all along, then going out there in the public and giving away all the secrets -could- ruin everything. Especially if "they" are actually trying to help!

So... just believe in aliens! hahah

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Please post a link to your outside quote.

That must be the same incident as the one in the video at:

Here is my guess on why this subject needs to be kept quiet: It will ruin the "big surprise"! If a covert group is building up this technology to help unite the world in the near future, and have used it to pull geopolitical strings all along, then going out there in the public and giving away all the secrets -could- ruin everything. Especially if "they" are actually trying to help!

So... just believe in aliens! hahah

I'm a little hazy on your meaning.

Could you rephrase it briefly?

I'm referring to the use of assassinations to keep it quiet.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Mel gets disconnected 19 times during interview about anti-gravity

It seems clear that there is a very powerful covert group that has control over this technology for themselves and are using it for a very specific set of purposes. There is also the possibility that the implications of this type of propulsion system create a variety of anomalies associated with space-time and possible time travel. For these reasons, it is of the utmost importance to keep this wrapped tightly under National Security. Therefore, anybody who tries to publish any of the science or secrets of said technology are considered a threat to National Security, and anything will be done to prevent them from making too large of an impact in the public.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

This is what you linked to:

Tonight, not only will I lean into discomfort, but I will also take you behind the scenes to share with you what is to me the most blatant and conspicuous attempt to sabotage our efforts. If you are familiar with Dr. LaViolette's anti-gravity research, you may know why. The more "they" tried, the more determined we became to continue our interview. As you can see, I am sending this newsletter later than usual. You will know why shortly. This afternoon, I had the privilege of interviewing Dr. Paul LaViolette. During our interview our communication was cut off 19 times. Thankfully, I was dealing with someone who is cognizant of the information he wants to share with the world and he was kind enough to allow me to call him back 19 times. After all this harassment, I thought I was going to be able to reconnect the 20 audio files. Up until file 17 everything was turning 100% perfect. However, the last three files (the last 23 minutes of the show) had something missing. You see, I record my voice in stereo with one system and then the telephone conversation (the guest and I) with another system. Although I could hear Dr. LaViolette, his voice during the last 23 minutes is completely absent. It's as if it was surgically removed. I am dumbfounded that this was accomplished, as my voice on the telephone call is still there. Incidentally, this last portion of the show included very incisive questions and, if "they" were attempting to cut us off 19 times, they were able to inflict the last blow with the last three attempts, rendering a very important part of our interview useless. That said, I have already sent Dr. LaViolette an urgent request to allow me to re-record the missing portion, so that we don't give "them" the pleasure of ruining a very important and revealing interview. Judging by how Dr. LaViolette responded to my 19 calls, I feel confident that his passion for the truth will shine once again. I just wanted to let you know that VERITAS is obviously entering into a phase where "they" are noticing we are making a difference and our pledge for no censorship still stands. I need you to stand behind me in the next few weeks, as we continue to uncover the truth. Thank you.

Mel Fabergas
(posted November 5, 2009 on the Veritas Show website)

www.etheric.com...

Although similar, it's not the same quote.

For these reasons, it is of the utmost importance to keep this wrapped tightly under National Security.

I don't really buy that argument.

In my opinion, "National Security" is not really for the people. It's a pretext for the powers that be to do what they do for themselves.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The other quote is from a Project Avalon forum. It was basically from the same etheric.com website that is Mel Fabregas', but the other site had a better description of the event.

Since we are not privvy to the information in covert operations, we really do not know what is really going on. It must be quite significant, surely, if it has been kept secret for so long and with a string of murders and mysterious deaths and censorship along the way. They wouldn't be doing this just so they can keep on having a party, so to speak. I have to believe that it is very serious and they are working on something very important...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSearchforSpork

So... "top military brass and top politicians with clearances" were only meant to see these craft. But, we're to believe Mark McCandlish's art school classmate was allowed in to not only see them, but to look over a schematic, a video, and stay for the lecture? Quite a security breach for not only supposed classified, top secret craft, but for high ranking military officials and politicians with a high security clearance. Of course he was told in true UFO nomenclature "You didn't see anything". This is the foundation to this whole story.

Next is guy named Kent Sellen. He's a random person he's introduced to at an air show who tells him he accidentally sees a craft through an opening in a hanger at Edwards Air Force base in 1973. He says all of a sudden he has guns put to his throat, is tossed to the ground, a hood is pulled out from somewhere and placed over his head, a blindfold is put on, and he's taken away to be debriefed for 18 hours. Only to be given additional information about these craft such as "ejection sequence" before he's let go. More fill-in information.

He hears a radio interview with abductee Licia Davidson and later contacts her. She apparently was taken to an engine room and saw the inner workings of one of these craft. She was conveniently able to fill-in yet even more information on how it worked. Davidson is someone who claims to have been abducted multiple times and has alien implants. She said during one abduction, the "greys" fitted her with a hearing device and told her she would hear "the voice of god". She heard a mechanical, unfeeling voice and thought the greys were lying to her. And that story continues on. This is his main connection of this craft to alien beings. It's also where he loses source credibility. Licia Davidson is not a reliable source for any claim of aliens. Listen to her stories and lack of anything verifiable to any of them. Weak level of acceptance for a source.

A creative guy, creating a blue print of a UFO, gathering stories from outside sources as to how this UFO/ARV works, attempting to fool the gullible and naive... I actually can see the reward and fun in that.

I do have to laugh at the flashing "CLASSIFIED FORGET THIS IMAGE IMMEDIATELY" drawing put up at 14:30 in the video:

Glad you laughed at that sequence! James Allen always inserted his own sense of humor in to his work.

On another subject you mention toward the end. it should be noted that Mr. McCandlish's undertaking cost him his livelihood. The 'reward' he has received for this has been, overall, a staggeringly negative number. I'd also like to point out that Mark does not like the limelight. He is a private man, donates time to the humane society and teaches children how to draw - for free - at the local sub shop in the small town he lives in. He does not fit the profile of a hoaxer-for-the-money-or-attention. I think he simply believes what he was told by various sources and wanted to solve a mystery that happened to be right up his alley, talent-wise. Whether he is misguided, mislead or on to something is for you to decide. I, like Mark, you me and everyone else on this forum would really, REALLY like to see conclusive, physical proof, the 'Saucer landing on the White House Lawn' or a government's disclosure.

Well, I'm sure he is a decent guy. I don't know his motivation, but if this was a contrived story, it could have been financially beneficial for him. There are many people make a decent living off this subject. Also people that make good money on the side traveling and lecturing on the UFO conference circuit.

The foundation of his story is illogical and too coincidental. A call from a classmate that was let in with military and political officials to see these classified, top secret craft. One craft happens to have panels removed so you can see a cut-away type of view. Something he does for a living. Even if you give him this portion of the story, subsequent "fill-in" portions are just as illogical. A random guy at an air show tells him he see this craft and is detained by military officers. Only to be given more information as how this craft operates. How does that make sense? He hears an abductee on the radio and calls her and partly believes her story based on an MRI scan of a piece of metal in her skin? That's not searching for hardcore evidence. That's playing along. Playing along for a reason or motivation.

Is he making it up... is he being far too trusting of what he is told? Only he knows.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00

The other quote is from a Project Avalon forum. It was basically from the same etheric.com website that is Mel Fabregas', but the other site had a better description of the event.

I don't want to belabor this, but you really should link to the same etheric.com page that the quote comes from.

Since we are not privvy to the information in covert operations, we really do not know what is really going on. It must be quite significant, surely, if it has been kept secret for so long and with a string of murders and mysterious deaths and censorship along the way. They wouldn't be doing this just so they can keep on having a party, so to speak. I have to believe that it is very serious and they are working on something very important...

I think the something very important is that they don't want to lose their power.

And as far as the technology getting into the wrong hands, I think it already is.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Only to be given more information as how this craft operates. How does that make sense?

I'm waiting for that, as well, although I do think that during the 18 hour debriefing his retainers may have simply felt like bragging.

He hears an abductee on the radio and calls her and partly believes her story based on an MRI scan of a piece of metal in her skin? That's not searching for hardcore evidence. That's playing along. Playing along for a reason or motivation.

No, it's not.

First, he's heard her talk and has used his intuition, as we all do, to judge her veracity.

Second, the metal in her skin is evidence of an implant. It fits.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Here's your link...
edit on 2014-07-22T16:15:54-05:002014Tue, 22 Jul 2014 16:15:54 -050054pm15Tue, 22 Jul 2014 16:15:54 -050000 by corsair00 because: belabored

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Next is guy named Kent Sellen. He's a random person he's introduced to at an air show who tells him he accidentally sees a craft through an opening in a hanger at Edwards Air Force base in 1973. He says all of a sudden he has guns put to his throat, is tossed to the ground, a hood is pulled out from somewhere and placed over his head, a blindfold is put on, and he's taken away to be debriefed for 18 hours. Only to be given additional information about these craft such as "ejection sequence" before he's let go.

I went back and re-listened.

The statement about the additional information is made in the context of the non-disclosure documents that he was forced to sign.

Maybe the non-disclosure documents spell out things that one is agreeing not to disclose.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

No, it's not.

First, he's heard her talk and has used his intuition, as we all do, to judge her veracity.

Second, the metal in her skin is evidence of an implant. It fits.

So, this portion of his alien connection to these craft isn't based in facts, it's based on his intuition? Intuition of a woman that claims to have been abducted multiple times and claims grey aliens placed a device on her head that made her hear alien voices? Does that sound like a rational, non-delusional person to you? Someone that has credibility? She's hardly a reliable source. If I searched deeper, I'm sure I could find other outrageous claims from her as well.

Evidence of metal (or whatever material) in the skin, is evidence of that material in the skin. It's not evidence of grey aliens traveling light years to implant objects in human beings. Many of these objects are found in the foot or hand. The exact area where you would expect a foreign object to become lodged. Licia Davidson's "implant" was in her foot. I'm sure part of your belief is based off Dr. Roger Leir who happened to be a podiatrist. Someone that never was forth coming of these alien implants to the scientific community.

Mark McCandlish was reaching with his initial story, really reaching with the second part, and stretching even further with his Licia Davidson contact. In order to complete this UFO drawing and explain how it worked, he had to create all of these coincidental situations. He's either extremely naive and gullible, or hoped everyone else is. The latter is the most likely scenario.

I went back and re-listened.

The statement about the additional information is made in the context of the non-disclosure documents that he was forced to sign.

Maybe the non-disclosure documents spell out things that one is agreeing not to disclose.

If this story is even true, he would be signing an agreement about the object he saw. He wouldn't be given further information to go over about inner workings of this top secret craft. That's ridiculous. That negates the entire idea of "top secret". You're trying way too hard to believe this story.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

. . . he would be signing an agreement about the object he saw. He wouldn't be given further information to go over about inner workings of this top secret craft.

He would if the document is a legal document specifying exactly what he is signing that he will not disclose.

This is a surmise.

It is not ridiculous.

Legal documents are specific.

What do you suppose a non-disclosure document entails? A simple one paragraph statement and a signature line?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

. . . he would be signing an agreement about the object he saw. He wouldn't be given further information to go over about inner workings of this top secret craft.

He would if the document is a legal document specifying exactly what he is signing that he will not disclose.

This is a surmise.

It is not ridiculous.

What do you suppose a non-disclosure document entails? A simple one paragraph statement and a signature line?

This is only a portion of the complete interview he gave. He actually goes on to say- "They spent 18 hours debriefing him and while they did, they told him things about this vehicle that my buddy Brad didn't even know". What they supposedly tell Kent Sellen is highly detailed information about the crew compartment for some reason. From what materials are used for the sphere they sit in and the process used to create it, to how they would escape if they needed to eject at high altitudes. Of course, this also happens to be more needed fill-in information for his cut-away drawing and the story he tells. Again, extremely convenient.

YouTube

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Of course, this also happens to be more needed fill-in information for his cut-away drawing and the story he tells.

Please define "fill-in information."

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

This is a surmise.

It is not ridiculous.

Oh come on, it is patently ridiculous. This guy gets a brief glimpse of a craft through a doorway, but the spooks then give him a full primer on what it's made of and how it works, before telling him he mustn't blab?

It's like a Bond movie where the villain captures 007 and then, rather than killing him, gives him a detailed explanation of his evil plan (and also giving him a chance to escape).

It's a handy fictional device for plot exposition, but not plausible in real life.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join