A Video from the Secret Space Program and Breakaway Civilization Conference 2014

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

M. McClandlish and Whitley Streiber (the author that started the abduction "craze") just look very much alike to me... but as far as the twins or agents, I was kidding.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: NiZZiM
snip
So Mr NIDS Hal Puthoff is involved .... I don't think we're in Texas anymore Toto.

Astute observation but share with Toto that we must be in the land of ATSA&UFOs.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious

I'm not familiar with "ATSA" and I'm not finding it online.

What does it stand for?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose
By any chance, have you done any research or do you have any idea how assassinations (right word?) like that are carried out?

When I asked that I was referring only to the method of getting the poison into the body, not who would do the assassination.

I googled "assassinations using uranium and thorium."

It pulled up the Wikipedia article "Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko."

Scanning the article I see references to poisoning food but I suspect there may be other ways.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hi All, my name is James Gladman. I'm the co-producer of "Zero Point". If you have any questions about James Allen, or the film Zero Point, ask me.

I hope to have the film available for distribution by September. (there are a couple of issues to fix, mainly just replacing some music due to potential copyright restrictions, and I'm also making a small postscript to the film about James Allen and his demise)

I'll try to answer relevant questions already posted. Moderator, if you would like to vet my authenticity, please email me - Thanks!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
James Allen graduated with a BFA in Visual Effects from SCAD in 2011. He went on to receive an MFA in film in 2013.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You may also note the ABSENCE of common toxins - such as Lead, mercury - in his blood.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is what ATS is all about. Great thread and every single minute of that video is interesting. No time is wasted at all. I even heard a mention of ATS somewhere in there. The sad part is , of course, the disposal of anyone attempting to allow free energy to all. Anyway thats my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speckle
This is what ATS is all about. Great thread and every single minute of that video is interesting. No time is wasted at all. I even heard a mention of ATS somewhere in there. The sad part is , of course, the disposal of anyone attempting to allow free energy to all. Anyway thats my 2 cents.

Yep, Mark did a bang-up presentation!
Over the years of working with James Allen on the film, I had plenty of time to think about why this was being kept secret. To play the devil's advocate, I have surmised that the people who have this technology think we are not ready for it. This is not to say they are 'good people' and may have selfish interests. I'm sure it is a mix of both. But the idea of an IMMENSE source of power 'democratized' - made freely available to the myriad peoples, governments, corporations of the world sounds like a recipe for self-destruction. In an age where the technology that took thousands to do can now be accomplished by a handful of individuals, the release of such information could be irresponsible. Sorry but it does sound like the old "We must advance spiritually before we can advance further technologically" argument, but we've come close to destroying ourselves since atomic energy a few times, from near-nuke war to Fukushima.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose

I'm not familiar with "ATSA" and I'm not finding it online.

What does it stand for?

ATSA&UFOs

AboveTopSecretAliens&UFOs - A land of fantasy.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSearchforSpork
But the idea of an IMMENSE source of power 'democratized' - made freely available to the myriad peoples, governments, corporations of the world sounds like a recipe for self-destruction.

Honestly I don't think those who order assassinations to keep this secret are concerned about our self-destruction.

I think they're concerned about their own power.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Oh. Too bad for me I spent so much time online trying to figure it out.

"ATS A&UFOs" - I would have known.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Will check out and return

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I watched the entire film, and found this story and this man to be very very interesting. It totally fits with so many other pieces of the puzzle for me, and with what I personally saw (which could very well have been one of the ARV type units, though I only saw the circular bottom of a UAP, but it had the flight characteristics for sure). Thank you so much for posting this!

(If people think the UAP topic is a bunch of "fantasy" then I can say I do understand - I would be very unlikely to see any of this as real except for the fact that I saw something with my own eyes that has completely defied explanation. That is why I'm here and threads like this - videos like this - make a LOT of sense in the light of that experience...So...carry on however you wish, but know you are lacking significant information to make such a determination...)

peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I don't want to watch a video so could you please tell me more about the "breakaway civilization" bit? Thanks, sofi

F&S&

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSearchforSpork

You may want to delete all scenes with Dr. Greer. He has about zero credibility left. Serious UFO researcher will turn off as soon as they see him in your doc.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSearchforSpork
a reply to: butcherguy
James Allen graduated with a BFA in Visual Effects from SCAD in 2011. He went on to receive an MFA in film in 2013.

So, he would have the perfect expertise to concoct hoax videos.... Interesting but hardly surprising.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne
a reply to: TheSearchforSpork

You may want to delete all scenes with Dr. Greer. He has about zero credibility left. Serious UFO researcher will turn off as soon as they see him in your doc.

If you dig a little deeper than the 'great stories' with a lot of these people they lose credibility.

The exception is Hal Putoff who has at least a peer reviewed science background.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speckle

So why are there dozens of scammers all foisting their "free energy" technology onto gullible "investors", and none of them has been disposed of yet?

First trick in the conman book: tell your mark that it's all hush hush because "They" are out to get you.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
It totally fits with so many other pieces of the puzzle for me, and with what I personally saw (which could very well have been one of the ARV type units, though I only saw the circular bottom of a UAP, but it had the flight characteristics for sure).

"UAP" is a new abbreviation or acronym for me.

It means "Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon" and it's an early USAF term for UFO?

If people think the UAP topic is a bunch of "fantasy" then I can say I do understand - I would be very unlikely to see any of this as real except for the fact that I saw something with my own eyes that has completely defied explanation.

I know that firsthand experience is the most convincing experience, but I also feel that there is enough information in the public sector from others who give testimony that I think we all should know there are craft above that defy the laws of physics as mainstream science would have us believe. I think that we should use our intuition in evaluating the veracity of witnesses and reports, and most importantly, pay attention.
edit on 07/19/14 by Mary Rose because: Correct wrong word

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join