It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Video from the Secret Space Program and Breakaway Civilization Conference 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The video I'm talking about is a shortened version of this video:

It is a documentary based on the work of Mark McCandlish:

. . . an internationally-recognized artist who has specialized in aviation and conceptual art within the defense and aerospace industries for the better part of the last thirty years, serving the needs of many of the top American corporations in this regard. . . .

www.markmccandlish.com...

In this documentary McCandlish talks about a craft called the Alien Reproduction Vehicle (ARV).

Here are some screenshots from the video:

The video also explores what could power such a vehicle: zero point energy.

The maker of the film, James Allen, for his thesis film at the Savannah School of Art and Design, died mysteriously about two months after the film was released. This is a topic on another thread:

originally posted by: signalfire
James Allen, one of the men who was involved in the production of this very detailed and fascinating video died suddenly; his toxicology report indicates that he was poisoned with an odd array of heavy metals including uranium and thorium.

(The other thread is "Stunning New Video - Alien Reverse Engineered Vehicles (the Fluxliner!) and ZPE" in the Military Projects forum.)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Commenting to come back later! Great post!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose
My niece graduated from SCAD.
I will ask her if she has any knowledge of James Allen.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
This video and it seems to me, even some of the comments of the OP, are making another round on ATS having been here several times I believe. At any rate, it is largely discredited.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Do you mean discredited by ATS members or some other source?

Any links you could provide for evidence etc?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

At the beginning of the shortened version shown at the conference, there was a clip showing James Allen. It was comical because he was just sitting there, looking around, not saying anything. In the roundtable discussion following the video, James' professor said affectionately that James was a bit of a smartass.

Here's a screenshot:

edit on 07/16/14 by Mary Rose because: Correct error in name

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
My niece doesn't know him, he graduated 7 years after she did, apparently. I looked on his Facebook page, it lists 2011 for him leaving SCAD.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It was a long time that there was no interesting material like this on ATS.

This thread deserves the first page!

Absolutely!
S&F.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I was there, good conference. Every presentation sans Robert Morningstars bumbling mess was great. Tom Bearden called in and Stephen Bassett showed up too. Mcandlish, schratt, and Joseph Farrell were the best in my opinion, very thorough and well done.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Any links you could provide for evidence etc?

Here you go ....
Is McCandlish's ARV nothing more than Project 1794

Matching details included the dome-shaped pilot’s cockpit resting atop the center column of the craft, the central compressor below the pilot cockpit could easily explain the “heavy copper plates” detailed by Brad. It would also appear that Brad misinterpreted the jet turbines laid out like the “spokes of a wheel” as “oxygen tanks”. They were the propulsion system that directed air down the airflow ducts and out of the “flight control shutters” – likely nearly flush with the under-body of the craft and unnoticeable to Brad as he went through the tour of this unusual craft.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Brilliant thread, the fact he died only a few month's later mysteriously strongly suggests he had stepped on some very powerful toes indeed and perhaps he had come into possession of even more dangerous information.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: nitro67

I was very impressed by Stephen Bassett's contribution to the roundtable discussion.

What a trooper he is!

Do you agree with him that official government disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence on earth is mandatory if we are to liberate suppressed technology and defeat the financial stranglehold of the powers that be?

It seems many people believe that the government will never do that.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Looks very interesting. Will return to comment later!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I believe him.
I just watched the whole thing.

But then, I also believe in the Dulce base story
I must be a real cracker

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
T Townsend Brown's daughter Linda Brown participated in one of the roundtables.

She said she went to 48 different schools before she graduated. She said he took them to Hawaii when she was 2 years old and disappeared for 5 years.

She said he told his wife that his life from that point on was going to be a living hell. That was in 1950.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose
The video also explores what could power such a vehicle: zero point energy.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lamphead444
Commenting to come back later! Great post!

You can just hit subscribe !

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
the air force right now is advertising for work on "spaceships" and "starships".....listen to the 7 to 8 second area of this commercial
www.ispot.tv...

it comes right out and says it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thank you for providing the 'discrediting' link. The comments below the article were the most interesting. Apparently, the writer did not even attempt to contact Mark McCandlish for his opinion, but MM certainly followed up with in depth detail on why this theory is ridiculous. I have to give McCandlish credit, he does seem extremely credible. Do I believe this is reverse alien technology? Not necessarily, but apparently, McCandlish doesn't believe that 100% either. I like him more knowing he is keeping an open mind. Your link you provided in no way discredits him or his story.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Why does this "reverse engineered alien technology" always look like crappy 1960s lampshade UFOs à la George Adamski and Billy Meier?

These people need to up their game.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join