It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reid: Southern border is secure

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

However, we acknowledge the likelihood that help from Washington will be delayed, or absent altogether.
Texas Must Act Where Washington Will Not - ( Texas Military Forces )

-
OPINION: State-o-Texas has ... Credible-Leadership.

( i.e. support you state )

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

However, we acknowledge the likelihood that help from Washington will be delayed, or absent altogether.
Texas Must Act Where Washington Will Not - ( Texas Military Forces )

-
OPINION: State-o-Texas has ... Credible-Leadership.

( i.e. support you state )

I support people, not constructs.

The leadership in Texas is only seemingly credible because of how bad the leadership in DC is. We are just comparing turds, and which one is smellier. As a life long resident, I have shaken my head so many times as the nonsense that happens in Austin.....

ETA: It is no secret that $$$ only goes as far as I35. Very little of it makes it out west. Our roads, which carry the oil and supporting equipment for the rest of the state, are in horrible disrepair. Maybe once you hit Del Rio, the Texas border is given some attention. Otherwise, the folks out in Presidio and Sanderson can just suck it up and deal with their own problems.
Our "credible leadership" seems to have forgotten half of the state, until they had their chance to grandstand about "border control".
edit on 7/16/2014 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
How the heck did this guy get elected? Who the heck keeps voting for him? It's insanity. He's the poster child for everything wrong with this country.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
How the heck did this guy get elected? Who the heck keeps voting for him? It's insanity. He's the poster child for everything wrong with this country.

His last election was fixed.

His son had some control of the voting machines.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah his elections have been fixed.

Thousands of illegals have been voting for him FOREVER.

Cause i don't see how the state that voted for Brewer keeps Reid without some 'illegal' activity.
edit on 16-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

It is no secret that $$$ only goes as far as I35. Very little of it makes it out west. Our roads, which carry the oil and supporting equipment for the rest of the state, are in horrible disrepair.

I live in south central Texas and we do our share of contribution to energy industry production and live with some pretty bad roads. I think the people in the Eagle Ford area are going to realizing it isn't as wonderful as they thought.

Maybe you mean Dallas?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

THe majority of the cash goes to the I35 corridor.

We have roads here where parts of the road have crumbled away leaving nothing but dirt. It the shoulders crumbling from all the heavy trucks driving on them (its how they tend to allow passing on a 2 lane highway).

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
a reply to: snarky412

Well, there we have it.

0bama says the ecomony is good.
Holder tells us there is nothing to see in F&F.
Lerner says there are no emails.
IRS says 7 hard-drivers crashed at the same time.
And now Reid says the border is secure.

Nothing to do now today except go rack up some debt, buy some stuff at Walmart and watch Judge Judy.

Since Obama legalized propaganda use against the American citizens, this is nothing surprising, and it's not going to stop.

I find something like this most disturbing...

Additionally, just this month, the Washington Post exposed a counter-propaganda program by the Pentagon that recommended posting comments on a U.S. website run by a Somali expat with readers opposing al-Shabab. "Today, the military is more focused on manipulating news and commentary on the Internet, especially social media, by posting material and images without necessarily claiming ownership," reported the Post.

Source

Just like a child that has no reason to stop behaving a certain way if they are never punished for it.

It's time for them to be punished, the question is HOW?

~Namaste
edit on 16-7-2014 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
the disease ridden gang beanger "children" are a biological attack and invasion
the peeps in the US have no immunities to the diseases, and no guns in some places therefore no defense against the potential crime wave, and there will be a lot of money sent out of the country too...

its all out war, and invasion, and not one gun to stop it.
so much for the gun behind every blade of grass theory, which usually works for a foreign enemy...
but not for when the enemy comes wrapped in the flag and is (wearing a) cross...

Oh well. as they say:
for those outside the race ...nothing....

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: snarky412

I can't tell if Reid is just stupid, lying, or both.

How about--- 'All the Above'

top topics

<< 1   >>

join