It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mouse soul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I found this video on facebook. He claims he took the video by setting it on a box and leaving it while he worked on his nephews car.
It appears at around 40-43 seconds something shoots out of the mouses body. Can somebody with the software please analyze and break down this video to tell me if it has been edited or not, and maybe take a still frame or two?

Here is the FB link (WARNING- SHOWS A MOUSE DIEING)
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Awwwww, poor little mouse! Wow yeah that looks like a soul leaving.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Luuke123

Looks like, well, I'll let you guess. And it's not real good.

It starts away from the mouse, and by that I mean it looks disconnected, not real, faked and dare I say CGI.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Just saw the same and was just about to post this for all to see………

Very sad that the video shows the diminishing struggle for life as he / she is trapped and dies.

Yes, at 41-43 secs there is obviously something that rises - some suggest gas (?) others suggest video trickery and fakery However the owner of the video says it was just filmed on his phone camera and is genuine…..

Maybe we are seeing the 'soul' of a mouse / animal / sentient being at point of death………

MAYBE we ALL need to think next time we squash a spider or wasp or shoot something for fun ……..

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

Looks like after effects to me or something but that doesn't mean we still shouldn't think about that the next time we squash a spider. For me, I will now inhale the souls of all spiders I squash to gain their powers.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

For me, I will now inhale the souls of all spiders I squash to gain their powers.

WuB

It's always good to have a hobby i suppose…..

;-p

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Wow yeah that looks like a soul leaving.

Well if you really think so, then maybe someone should give the cgi artist a job.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Just stop in to say...

I don't think I'll be using mouse traps like that anymore.

I mean, I'm your typical "big tough guy" and all that but I have a big soft spot for animals. He suffered, horribly... and that made me feel disgusted watching that. Soul or no soul, idk, but regardless of what he was up to he didn't deserve to go out like that. There's humane traps out there to allow you to capture animals so you can release them in a field or somewhere away from your home, I'll be doing that from here on out...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I have a lot of free time lol
edit on 16-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: XTexan

Over here I feed them to the Kookaburras. Over where you are, you might want to read this;

From This Source

Background

Not all mice are as sweet and innocent as Mickey or Jerry. Meet one who is carrying a hantavirus, and you’ll soon realise that these cute little rodents can be as lethal as a tiger.

The virus is named after the Hantan River in Korea. Hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS) was first encountered by Western medicine during the Korean War in the early 1950s.

A new hantavirus-related disease called hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS) was recognized in New Mexico in 1993, caused by the Sin Nombre virus.

How it spreads

Hantaviruses are transmitted through aerosols of rodents' excreta, saliva and urine. Direct contact with rodents isn’t needed for transmission, and infection normally occurs through the inhalation of dust or dried particles that carry dried saliva or waste products from an infected rodent.

What it does

The symptoms of HFRS can occur between one and six weeks after exposure. The disease starts with flu-like symptoms along with facial flushing. Around day four, a sudden and extreme albuminuria may occur, together with ecchymosis, scleral injection and bloodshot eyes.

Other symptoms include hypotension, shock, respiratory distress and/or failure, and renal impairment and/or failure.

HPS affects the lungs rather than the kidneys and is much more dangerous than HFRS. Most patients who develop HPS die within a few days of infection.

Treatment

HFRS can be treated with ribavirin, injected intravenously, to shorten the illness and reduce the risk of death. HPS, on the other hand, has no effective treatment as yet.

Importantly, don't think about how they die. Just make sure you kill them.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I understand that mice tend to be dirty and diseased. I'm not advocating rubbing them on your face, snorting poop, or inviting them into your bed. I'm not even saying let them stay in your home.

I actually agree with you feeding them to the Kookaburras, at least that carries on the circle of life.

It just seems wrong to me to take a life, regardless of how big or small, just to throw it in the trash can.

Like I said, I have a soft soft spot for animals. I don't expect you or anyone else to fall in line with me. But I don't know, maybe it will make someone think about it in the future.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Can someone please post the video here, I really want to see it but don't want to go on Facebook.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
something seems to have moved at the time you said.
edit on 16-7-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell
Yeah, that, and the plague raising it's head every once in a while (recently in Colorado) makes for good reason to keep them out of our buildings.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
this video got so popular so fast.....

yeah i believe it

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: XTexan
Just stop in to say...

I don't think I'll be using mouse traps like that anymore.

I mean, I'm your typical "big tough guy" and all that but I have a big soft spot for animals. He suffered, horribly... and that made me feel disgusted watching that. Soul or no soul, idk, but regardless of what he was up to he didn't deserve to go out like that. There's humane traps out there to allow you to capture animals so you can release them in a field or somewhere away from your home, I'll be doing that from here on out...

I don't use traps either. However our cats are a bit of a bad method too, however in a short period of time most mice stay away, they tend to communicate that our house isn't safe. And we had no choice, we have to protect family, food, electrical, walls and health.

But before we got the cats, live traps. And my son was a super ninja who would trap them in the bathroom and we'd get a few in the cage, and drop them off by the creek.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I've seen dog and cat ghosts. Why not throw a mouse in the mix? Now we have a cartoon.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply's. It is late so i will reply to each post individually tomorrow. I read a couple that said CGI, and a couple that think it is the soul. Personally I believe in souls, but this would be the first time id seen one on camera, and with CGI its hard to tell these days. Im leaning twords CGI but ill try and get the software to actually analyze it tomorrow.

Luke

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It's very strange that it happens at the same time that the mouse stops struggling and finally gives in. Could be post-processing/editing, but the author says he filmed it on his phone.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If we could see the soul leaving people or animals when they died. I am pretty sure we would know about it already. Even if it could only be caught by camera and not the human eye. There is tons of footage of animals and people dying.

new topics

top topics

join