It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Bush screws up?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I am not even sure how the question "What if Bush screws up?" can be asked in the future tense.

Incompetence, criminality, cronyism, corruption, negligence and failure are already the hallmarks of anything that this administration has touched.

Took the words right out of my mouth O Masked One!
This thread should have been titled, what do we do WHEN Bush screws up again!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Screwed up like Clinton did two years after his first election. I am crazy and my memory is failing, did not the Repubs take the house then? As a matter of fact, Clinton did more for the Republican party than Reagan. So all you Bush haters sit back and hope we all get nuked by terrorists. Then you can get back at least one branch of the government.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaganwasourgreatest
Screwed up like Clinton did two years after his first election. I am crazy and my memory is failing, did not the Repubs take the house then?

Yeah that was over the Queen trying to tax the crap out of Americans to add free health care for all so that none could get any quality heath care.......That sure backfired on him, as did that tax increase...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Yeah that was over the Queen trying to tax the crap out of Americans to add free health care for all so that none could get any quality heath care.......That sure backfired on him, as did that tax increase...

Why do you hate smart women?
Healthcare, what we ended up instead is a system that is so screwed up, the poor and medicare are getting ripped off.

ER visit, (typical) exrays, exam, EKG, bloodwork. $900 in charges.
HMO pays $150, Patient Pays $200 (Documented).
Patient W/o HC, $900 due upon release.
Medicare Patient $900.

How can he screw this up anymore? Just look at whats being cut. Programs that go to help the homeland, returning troops, public services, schools, healthcare.

In order to love your country, you have to love your people first. Economicaly and morally we are slipping into an abyss. In the mid 90's attention was put on domestic issues thus the economy grew. Newt and the boys tried to destroy it. Fiscal responsibility was high on the agenda, but many in congress did not get it. What we have now is Veeps going on the floor using the Fword, media paid to release bogus stories, pundits impersonating journalists gaining White House privaliges and trashing senetors good names with political garbage. Big business and cronies are more important than the people. Production in the country continues to slide, the dollar is barely worth crap. The world is getting fed up with a dictator elected by false pretenses and government coaxed media. Watch the stocks tomorrow as foreign investors who have been financing this little war party move more money to countries that are working together to promote peace and prosparity over waring and oil barons.
"God bless the 'Queen'".

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
what do you mean 'what if'?! that nimrod screwed up a LONG time ago, where have you been?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
As it says on my bumper sticker: Don't blame me--I voted for Peroutka!

"What if" Bush screws up? His WHOLE ADMINISTRATION has been one huge screw-up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join