It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO SIGHTING reported in Afghanistan by US Marines ! July 2014 - Takhar District

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I saw this video posted on another site but there are not any comments on it so I thought I would bring it here.

I am not a video expert at all and I had to watch it on mute. sry if its an obvious fake.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It's a fake, that b*itch of a channel takes footage out of Afghanistan and puts those UFO's in there. This time they don't even tried, just took a complete different video and left some bullet sounds in there.

Next time check other videos of the youtube account, it's pretty obvious it's a fake channel.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Just looks like the person editing the video (uploading to YT) has zoomed in on a lens flare. The "Marines" certainly didn't "spot" it...more like looked in it's direction.

*ETA: Their other ones are CGI so maybe it's not a flare. Assumed it was from the flaring on the left.
edit on 16-7-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Just looks like the person editing the video (uploading to YT) has zoomed in on a lens flare. The "Marines" certainly didn't "spot" it...more like looked in it's direction.

*ETA: Their other ones are CGI so maybe it's not a flare. Assumed it was from the flaring on the left.

No it looks like he has edited in one of the Mexican Balloon ufo video's !!!

In fact it looks very like the object in this video in Milan

Which has also been posted above

edit on 16-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Doesn't look like a UFO at all...
More like flares of some sort

new topics

top topics

join