It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer's son charged in city's worst mass murder

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
When my eldest was in her mid teens, she was having issues with depression and began cutting herself. Obviously freaked out, we had her see a doctor. He prescribed an anti-depression medication for her. It absolutely changed her personality. She was a zombie, and when she did show emotion, it was wayyyy out of proportion. We took her off of it, and my lovely, vibrant girl came back. She learned how to handle her stress appropriately. She now is a junior in college and doing great.

So, yeah, pharmaceuticals can be the "smoking gun", so to speak.
edit on 7/16/2014 by Lolliek because: iPhone's screen too small and didn't see the misspellings.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Its called sarcasm chuckles.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

So, crazy isn't just for Americans.

I feel for these people. It is sad.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Its called sarcasm chuckles.

You're one of those evil knife toting conservatives, that thinks everyone should be able to carry a knife, and own as many as they want. I am calling Pelosi's office right now for a call to action! (Maybe we can get her to fall on one.) That sounds bad doesn't it, ahh to bad.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

So, crazy isn't just for Americans.

I feel for these people. It is sad.

I really do wonder if it is spreading as the drugs related to mentally related conditions spreads. As I say these things should be asked by someone who is involved in the psychiatric chain of treatment.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

When you contact her office make sure that either you or a friend knows German. Her rants are better in the original German form.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

When you contact her office make sure that either you or a friend knows German. Her rants are better in the original German form.

LOL it's good to have the inside info. I will tell her that the plastic surgeon has left her with excessive "Schweinefleisch".

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I recall a post made on r/canada about a student who knew the accused, he stated that he was obsessing on politics and religion. Could it be possible that he acted out against the morals and beliefs of his parents, specifically his father with a gruesome crime meant to humiliate and shame his father?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5letters
can u imagine being at a party and 6 getting killed there....

I agree... What a downer!
...guess I need to read the article/s.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Reading the article, I'm not seeing where it says how it was determined that this kid had anything to do with the killings. Maybe they just left that out? Witnesses? Blood on the suspect? Am I missing something?

ETA if there were witnesses to the first fatal stabbing, how the hell was this kid able to stab FOUR MORE people??? Did the whole party just stand around watching and waiting their turn?
edit on 16-7-2014 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
copy from older post It did seems fitting .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Due to the rash of knifings in the UK they are introducing new measures to combat this threat !

Since people must be protected from this new scourge . The government will institute new regulations to protect our citizens from others or them selves .
All pocket knives can not have a blade longer than 5 cm and must be as dull as a butter knife .
And all butter knives must be firmly attached to the dinning room table to prevent removal from table and used to stab some one .
All steak knives must also be firmly attached to the dinning room table also .
The table attaching device must be no longer than 30cm .
All food preparation knives cleavers choppers or other sharp kitchen utensils must be registered with the local police department .
The licenses for sharp kitchen tools is only available after a thorough background check and a intensive training course for the proper use to kitchen tools .
All knives choppers cleavers ice picks or other sharp pointed object that can be used to damage another human being must be stored with a locking cover to prevent accidental injury or un authorized use .
While kitchen tools are in use they must be firmly attached to the kitchen counter . This attachment must be no longer than 60 cm long and be a uncut able material like cable or small chain with eyelets for the sharp object to be locked down .

heavy on the sarcasm !
edit on Wednesday201429314473102America/Chicago16 by Lostinthedarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiskyJack
I recall a post made on r/canada about a student who knew the accused, he stated that he was obsessing on politics and religion. Could it be possible that he acted out against the morals and beliefs of his parents, specifically his father with a gruesome crime meant to humiliate and shame his father?

Sounds more like he was an ATS member.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Reading the article, I'm not seeing where it says how it was determined that this kid had anything to do with the killings. Maybe they just left that out? Witnesses? Blood on the suspect? Am I missing something?

ETA if there were witnesses to the first fatal stabbing, how the hell was this kid able to stab FOUR MORE people??? Did the whole party just stand around watching and waiting their turn?

Come to think of it thats right, what the heck was everyone doing just watching? Why didn't anyone run like hell? Maybe they went into separate rooms away from everyone else. You are right though it is kinda weird.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Don't you just love this. Something is other a gun is used as a weapon...and the pro crowd come in to celebrate and mock the crime.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
Don't you just love this. Something is other a gun is used as a weapon...and the pro crowd come in to celebrate and mock the crime.

Multiple, very pro-gun ATS members have done nothing but extend their condolences.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I would suspect some form of mental illness.Exact same as gun mass killings.Maybe drugs as other members mention as well helped this breakdown.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Also on the list of possibilities include some sort of ritual killing, even initiation, because thats whats prevalent amongst authorities is ritual murders and sacrifices. Also, then the possibility that he was bullied or was the bully and then on drugs snapped.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology

Five bucks says he was on prescription meds and his childhood was either neglectful, physically, emotionally, or sexually abusive.

Look at all those stars for such a shallow comment.

You don't know anything about his childhood.

Just because someone goes crazy, does not automatically give you insight into their childhood.

Very dangerous assumption.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: applesthateatpeople

originally posted by: OrphanApology

Five bucks says he was on prescription meds and his childhood was either neglectful, physically, emotionally, or sexually abusive.

Look at all those stars for such a shallow comment.

You don't know anything about his childhood.

Just because someone goes crazy, does not automatically give you insight into their childhood.

Very dangerous assumption.

If it wasn't for opinion and conjecture this would be a quiet forum.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: applesthateatpeople

I don't believe in any original sin nonsense or the current derivative which is "it's just in his genes".

Most(unless they got hit on head) crazy people are that way because of negative childhood experience(s).

That is also backed up by research if you want me to provide you some links to studies and papers.
edit on 17-7-2014 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join