It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro
a reply to: spy66

I dont understand what you are saying, The Bible clearly states that the woman is a City; one which sits on seven hills.

The ancient city of Rome was originally built on the topographical layout of seven separate hills. These seven hills were joined together by the ancient walls of Rome- the Servian walls. The Seven Hills of Rome lie in the east to the Tiber River. Later many more areas were annexed to the city. The city walls were extended to include them also and the city is now much bigger than its original territory. The Vatican and Vatican hill are included in the Areas that were added to the city much later in history.

The seven hills are, namely:

The Quirinal Hill

The Aventine Hill

The Caelian Hill

The Viminal Hill

The Capitoline Hill

The Esquiline Hill

The Palatine Hill

In My Catholic Bible, it says in the footnotes 7 hills; of Rome.
Also in The Footnotes of their own Bible it says "the Great city. called Egypt and sodom ; Symbolic Jerusalem The rejects God and his witnesses i.e Rome, called BABYLON.

They already persecuted millions of christians in the dark ages, headed by the pope.
So we have already seen this before.

Just as there is an 'eighth' head, over and above the seven, there is also an 'eighth' hill - The Gianicolo or Janiculum Hill is often considered the "Eighth Hill of Rome". Source: www.aviewoncities.com...

edit on 16/7/2014 by Maigret because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
If I hear a creakin sound from a coffin with 8 candles on it, I'll be signing up for the no-return mission to mars.

www.vaticanstate.va...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
the mathematics is incorrect ... the 3 sets of numbers do add up to 666
but the addition presented only adds up to the value of 366
was that the reason you put in that graphic at the end of your OP?

the simple requirement to being antichrist is by ~not believing in the Father and the Son~
the only religion, ideology I can think of that specifically rejects the 'Father & the Son' as being God are the Muslims, Islam rejects 'a Son' or 'Trinity'.... there is only Allah by name who is God

so all those contortions to rationalize modern Popes as 7 mountains, 7 hills, 7 kingdoms or 7 Empires is entertainment

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The scriptures say NOTHING of "THE Antichrist".The apostle John is the only one to write of "antichrist"..You are correct antichrist is a contraction with two words.The first word translated "anti" In Greek means in place of…christ means the anointing.(the power of the creator God)...in place of the anointing...Yahoshua did speak of "antichrists"

"In that day MANY will come in "my name" and say "they" are "christ" and deceive many."

There is only one group of MANY (billions) people (the meaning of ekklesia translated church) that "come in Jesus name and say they are "christs"…John said "they" already existed in his time.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

I'm pretty certain that the Catholic Church is A Anti-Christ, not THE Anti-Christ. There have been many Anti-Christs in the past. Why? Because the enemy has tried many times to destroy that which god creates. Nazism was an Anti-Christ, so was most -isms, very anti-religious, anti-Jesus. The true Anti-Christ may just have been revealed in the Middle East.

Look up Walid Shoebat, and Rob Skiba, you will have most of the story you are looking for.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
the mathematics is incorrect ... the 3 sets of numbers do add up to 666
but the addition presented only adds up to the value of 366
was that the reason you put in that graphic at the end of your OP?

I had went on to say that there was a typo where it said 201 instead of where it should say 501;
that is my bad and by the time i realized it, it was too late to change the graphic in my OP.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The anti christ is not real, it's deception and misinterpretation to get you all tangled up...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You guys need to read "100 Questions You Never Thought to Ask and Didn't Want the Answers To".

It answered all of this real easy.

First, don't use Greek to find 666 use Hebrew. If you do and then read the Hebrew that matches, it says the one who is confined. Who is he then? The anti Christ/Beast is the watcher Azazel who was bound in the pit at the time of Enoch.
The same guy who had all of the sins of Israel passed to him each year. They changed the name to scapegoat so you wouldn't catch that.

Next, in Daniel it says that one shall arise who seeks to change the appointed times and seasons that God stuck down for us to follow. Considering that the church and Constantine already screwed with the Sabbaths, Passover and the like, doesn't that make the church the fulfillment of that passage?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro
a reply to: spy66

I dont understand what you are saying, The Bible clearly states that the woman is a City; one which sits on seven hills.

The ancient city of Rome was originally built on the topographical layout of seven separate hills. These seven hills were joined together by the ancient walls of Rome- the Servian walls. The Seven Hills of Rome lie in the east to the Tiber River. Later many more areas were annexed to the city. The city walls were extended to include them also and the city is now much bigger than its original territory. The Vatican and Vatican hill are included in the Areas that were added to the city much later in history.

The seven hills are, namely:

The Quirinal Hill

The Aventine Hill

The Caelian Hill

The Viminal Hill

The Capitoline Hill

The Esquiline Hill

The Palatine Hill

In My Catholic Bible, it says in the footnotes 7 hills; of Rome.
Also in The Footnotes of their own Bible it says "the Great city. called Egypt and sodom ; Symbolic Jerusalem The rejects God and his witnesses i.e Rome, called BABYLON.

They already persecuted millions of christians in the dark ages, headed by the pope.
So we have already seen this before.

The Bible actually state that the woman/whore sits on seven mountains.

17,9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

What do the seven mountains represent where the whore sits? Revelation Verse 17,15 explains what the seven mountains are.

15And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

The seven mountains are seven different political and social hierocracies where the horns and Kings sit. The whore sits on top of them all.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
The beast is described to be a sea of people.

There is no doubt that the three 6'es repesent the: horns, Kings and the whore. The beast is also a part of this, because it will be doing what it is being told from above.

These three 6'es will make war with the lamb. And only the lamb will be able to overcome the beast.

The great city is where the three 6'es sit. Is made up of : The 10 horns, The 10 kings and the whore. These all have one mind. Because they are bound by the whore which sits on top of them.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I continue to regret saying it, as I was raised catholic, but scripture does match the beast.

The beast receives a mortal wound and heals. The Catholic Church sex scandal comes to mind. This should have killed the church yet it didn't. Its as strong as ever.

They are a strong political and religious influence worldwide. Changing things in the bible, etc., etc.

www.amazingfacts.org...

The number that matches the name makes me think of the church but uses the leader of that church as a clue (his official title). I truly don't believe the man in there now is a bad person. He is clearly devoted to what he believes in right and just. If prophecy is not like a warning, it can't be changed, and he won't see this for what it is (if it is anything at all). If the beast chooses to work through this church he will shield many eyes. In conclusion, I don't believe anything is being done or will be done on purpose. It's foretold and has been unfolding for thousands of years.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
really sorry I missed that interplay. I have a question then. The christian church has changed all of the directives of God, such as the correct days of Sabbath which are based on the lunar cycle, and the Passover, which is always to be on the 14th of Nisan and exchanged it for Easter. The book of Daniel says that the one who would do that would be the anti christ. If we ourselves do nothing to change them back and follow them, are we also serving that anti christ.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

The Church is just one of the ten horns. For one hour all ten kings will have Power over the beast. The beast in revelation are us, the People.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
from this site
i believe it.

According to Revelation 17:18 (our text verse), Jerusalem is that great city, The Great Whore, which reigneth over the kings of the earth! The Devil imitates everything that God does, trying to deceive mankind. A classic example is the Antichrist, who will come in an attempt to trick the world into receiving him as the true Messiah.

Most Bible students have concluded that the Catholic church is The Great Whore, but Mystery Babylon includes all of today's false religions that are a part of the New World Order. The occult All Seeing Eye, Obelisk (such as the Washington Monument) and The Great Pyramid are all a part of the Mystery of Babylon, which has been at work by Satan in the world since the tower and city of Babel in Genesis 11:1-9.

Whereas the Bible prophesies that Jesus Christ Himself will return one day to sit upon the literal throne of David and reign over the earth triumphant from Jerusalem; the Antichrist is Satan's gimmick (substitute) for Christ, professing himself that he is the Messiah, God (2nd Thessalonians 2:4).

Since the Antichrist is a counterfeit, naturally he is going to need a counterfeit Israel. And if Satan needs a false Israel for his false Messiah, then he also needs false Jews. Jesus warned in Revelation 2:9 about false Jews of the synagogue of Satan who claim to be true Jews. For nearly everything in God's prophetic plan, the Devil has a counterfeit to deceive the human race.

We even see the trio of the False Prophet, the Beast and the Dragon—imitating God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

And yes, Satan has many counterfeit Bibles too (like the perverted New International Version [NIV]), imitating the genuine King James Bible. It is very sad, even depressing, when I stop to realize that so many Independent Baptist churches these days are supporting a counterfeit Israel, reading from a counterfeit Bible, and in many cases even teaching a counterfeit plan of salvation based on a counterfeit understanding of repentance (aka, Lordship Salvation). Satan is a master counterfeiter!

If you understand that the coming Antichrist is Satan's imitation of Christ, then it should also become obvious to you that Satan has a false Israel too. Whereas Biblical Christians are looking for the return of Jesus Christ to establish His earthly kingdom; heathen Zionists are looking for their false Messiah, the Antichrist, to reign over the world. The New World Order will be the Antichrist's counterfeit of Christ's true coming kingdom during the 1,000 year millennium. The Antichrist will claim to be the Messiah, even proclaiming to be God from the temple in Jerusalem, but he will be an imposter. The unsaved world will eagerly follow the Antichrist when he comes, but many will refuse. At the halfway point through the Tribulation, the Beast (Antichrist) will demand worship of his image from everyone on earth or they will be executed! This event is called The Abomination Of Desolation!

So we see that there will be a false Christ (Messiah) and a false Israel. The true Israel will be regathered to the Promised Land only when Jesus returns to set up His kingdom, and not before. The attempt to restore Israel since 1948 is a Zionist movement by Marxist/Communist false Jews who are led by the international banking cabal. The Illuminati by war and bloodshed put Israel back onto the map in 1948 as a vehicle by which to control the kings of the world. How does Israel rule over the kings of the earth? It's the international banking cabal. Their official headquarters is The Council On Foreign Relations (CFR). The CFR created the United Nations

christian antichrist = muslim dajjal = jewish mashiach

the jewish see this mashiach as good because their idea of heaven materialistic and on earth. but muslim and christian ideas of heaven are spiritual. this is why the jewish reject and mock jesus.

mossads military motto is "war by deception"

edit on 17-7-2014 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

The only thing that picture shows me is willingness to co-operate and tolerate despite differences in beliefs.
And that is something we can all do alot more of IMHO.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18151522]

The word antichrist only appears 4 times in the new testament, all in 1&2nd John, all define antichrist as any and all persons who do not acknowledge the "soul saving" of Jesus Christ's death and resurrection.

Actually, the Bible has conflicting ideas of salvation. Jesus required belief (John 3:16 and John 14:12 for context) and did not require belief in His death and resurrection.

Despite Jesus' knowledge of His future fate of death and resurrection (He even told this to people), Jesus did not require believing in it a part of salvation.

It was Apostle Paul who required the belief in the death and resurrection.

But imagine this, what would happen to the people who heard Jesus preached and never heard Paul or anyone who has heard Paul?? Will they forfeit their salvation?? Because they would probably not have have known about the death and resurrection of Jesus.

What about those who never heard anything about Jesus because they were born in some remote jungle??

I'm a Christian but I'm sorry to say, many beliefs in it is just plain wrong or misinterpretation of the Bible. It makes us look stupid in the eyes of unbelievers and make Christianity look just like another flavor of mysticism or even the occult.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

netanyahu

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
What is "the antichrist" ? And don't take clues from the bible make your own assumption.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: duesprimusvictorimmortali

Bro, Netanyahu is a self proclaimed "Atheist Jew" or to put it simply a "Godless Jew". Of course he's working on getting this figure back, Israel wasn't meant to be created until the Messiah returned. The Messiah hasn't returned and Israel is here, their Messiah is from down South and idiotic Christians will buy this hook line and sinker when it comes around eventually.

And yes I know there is no such thing as an Atheist Jew but tell him that lol
edit on 23-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

So basically, we need to remember that the New Testament was written in Greek.

Indeed and here is the relevant part :

‘ο ’έχων τον νούν, ψηφισάτω τον ’αριθμον τού θηρίου· ’αριθμος-γαρ ’ανθρώπου ’εστιν, και ‘ο-’αριθμος-’αυτού χξς.
He who has understanding [or "a mind"] let him count the number of the beast: for a man's number it is, and its number [is] 666.

The thing is however, that you should not be so absolute concerning the beasts number. There is also Papyrus 115 which can show the number could be 616.

What ever it may be one thing is certain. There are three different characteristics that distinguish the beast according to Revelation 13:16 to 18. His mark (of authority), His name and the number of his name.

Peace

edit on 23-7-2014 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join