It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant futuristic 'Tesla Tower' in abandoned woods near Moscow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Nice find
would make a good place to gather and transfer massive amounts of energy into underground facility or into a "test craft"

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
What a cool installation!
Imagine strolling through the woods and coming across something like this

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: IAMAMOG
who wants to test the faraday cage on that spark lol

i volunteer my ex girlfreind

OK only if I can volunteer myyyyyyyy...exxxes.......!

( only because she will kill us..)
Destinyone...Des!

You matter here! You gave us all cookies and welcomes....( GOD PLEASE! don't make this a sexes issue! )...

Worry not Bigburg. Cookies do not recognize male nor female genders....there will be no shortage in Des' cookie supply.

My cookies are now baked in Telsa ovens...I should say zapped, not baked. Guaranteeing an endless supply of more than enough cookies for all.

Cool story OP...S&F...

Des

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Cool , I wonder how long before the Russian kids start climbing over it.

WOW...what do they put in the water over there?!?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
humor: largest power plant built in China, every minute a million Chinese women slide down a hill of ebonite in silk briefs

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

they have those small faraday wallets to protect your stuff from EMP attack or scanning
so im sure they have small emp devices

can you not make an electromagnetic pulse using a flash bulb from a camera ?
I'm sure I'd read that before and people were using them with a sock and sticky stuff to take out CCTV masts

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
My guess would be that it's an experiment to take a direct lightning hit then try to process it or store it. Sort of a "free energy" type of program.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thank you, VERY interesting find!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
I've searched and found nothing on this facility.

This is weird, and big, really big.

Really Big Thing Here

The facility is absolutely unique; nothing like it exists anywhere in the world, primarily because of its outstanding charge capacity. At its peak operating capacity the giant Marx generator, when lightning is discharged onto an isolated platform, has power equal to all power generation facilities in Russia – including thermoelectric, hydroelectric, nuclear, solar, and wind power stations combined. But only for about 100 microseconds

REALLY underlined above someone better tell BBC's Top Gear about that then.

Why does everything always get over EXAGGERATED on here

edit on 17-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
yeah it is Siemens high electricity lab, Germany, there is one in Holland to.

Wee Mad

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The facility is absolutely unique; nothing like it exists anywhere in the world, primarily because of its outstanding charge capacity. At its peak operating capacity the giant Marx generator, when lightning is discharged onto an isolated platform, has power equal to all power generation facilities in Russia – including thermoelectric, hydroelectric, nuclear, solar, and wind power stations combined. But only for about 100 microseconds

Ok...ummmm... this makes me wonder if this is the mysterious cause to the bird / fish die offs and any other animal die offs due to their magnetic navigation being messed with. If it is as powerful as stated above. Yikes. Even if it is only on for a few micro seconds. I wonder if that has been researched or looked into.

leolady

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: leolady

Look 2 posts above yours it is NOT unique!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I'll bookmark Wikitopgear for future reference.

While the lab at Siemens may well do a similar thing, it's just not as impressive.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Its an EMP test site - as has been mentioned above. Not unique, and the US Military's one was more spectacular...

en.wikipedia.org...

They stopped using them because the effects can now be modelled on (oddly) computers

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Great find, really interesting article. Does anyone else thing that the design of it really has that retro-futuristic look? Just the colour and the shapes used, it's like a view of the future from the past.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
it might be an earlier version of this

Electric factory
edit on 21-7-2014 by pimptriggs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I believe what people are missing considering Tesla is this patent 685957:

www.teslauniverse.com...

it's so simple: an insulated plate (or a coil, watch lecture below) connected to a condenser, condenser is grounded, all being joined in series... and that's all

here is an interesting lecture by Peter Linderman considering this and other patents relative to Tesla's radiant energy:

edit on 24-7-2014 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just noting that RT (yes, I know..it's RT..
) is claiming that this facility is active.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: rickymouse

As for "Allure" I thought the same. So I've had a bit of a dig, and not much mind you, check this out.

The design of the APELC EMP suitcase was driven by feedback from DoD Groups that required a powerful, reliable and compact EMP source capable of disabling or defeating electronics.

If that's not an eye opener, I ain't seen one. And I'm sure they come in smaller models too.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

I bet they come in flying cylindrical models too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join