It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax Dollars at Work? Cops Harass This Man at 2:30 AM Because a Wild Bird in His Tree Was Loud Read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You just can't make this S**t up! LOL! Check out the video.

If you’re a Monroe County, NY taxpayer, especially if you live in the Town of Webster, NY, you may be interested to know just how the Webster Police department is using your tax dollars.

thefreethoughtproject.com...

edit on 15-7-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

How about his one!

Man Arrested after stabbing watermelon!

Seems like all kinds of crazy going on during these trying times......

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

That really was off the scale. Pretty hilarious, although I was expecting to see a shotgun blast or at least a pepper spray assault on the bird.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
Yep this happened in my state.
OH... I have to noisy birds that start going crazy at 3:30 am and always wake me... I can see it now with our PD... if I called them they would ask me if this was a prank call.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

First of all, when one hears a bird singing, one should assume that there is a bird in the vicinity. One should also, upon hearing that sound, be able to triangulate its position. If one is a well equipped officer of the law, one should have access to a high powered light source, and be able to aim that light source in the direction of the sound, in order to identify it.

This stuff is absolutely insane. Apart from anything else, messing around with wild animals, particularly those which are no threat, is NOT the job of the police department.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The guy is kind of being a jerk to the cops. They get a call and respond, that is normal. I bet this guys neighbors love him, poop all over their cars, roof, etc.... If he is going through four hundred bucks worth of seed as is said, there are a lot of birds there. Twenty five bucks worth of seed is all we use for six months.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Great Post OP. This guy made these cops look like fools.

I can only hope the Police Department later fined whatever neighbors
were complaining about a damn bird.

Rebel 5

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Lol thanks. Can't remember the last time I laughed at any video involving cops.

He's so confident that it's not a bird. Good police shaming!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The guy is kind of being a jerk to the cops.
a reply to: rickymouse

I have to agree with you on that. The guy didn't have to be so nasty, and the cop was trying to be respectful and polite. I have a neighbor who has a plastic owl outside that makes an owl call every minute which really gets on our nerves.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
ROLMAO ... .... First he should have explained to the police that it is the "states" bird and they should call game wardens to deal with it .....

top topics

join