It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pair of Chimps Attend Screening of Dawn of the Planet Of The Apes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Tempting fate? Playing with fire? This next story certainly qualifies.
Chimps Vali and Sugriva were taken to the opening night of the new Planet of the Apes movie where they sat in attendance with the 1000 other movie goers at the BigD Auditorium in Myrtle Beach.

Interesting reactions from the chimps, watch the video.

www.fearnet.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What a shameful stunt.

I find this disturbing, but not for the reasons one might think.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I hear they gave it 6-1/2 thumbs up. Good story line, but not enough human killing. They were also disappointed that no humans were harmed in the making of the film.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Wow!!!

Cool find!

As soon as I think I've seen the silliest or most ridiculous thing in my life I logon to ATS and ta da there is something crazier!

Why wouldn't you take your chimp to see 'Planet of the Apes"? You would be silly if you didn't.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I wonder who the chimps thought were the good guys and bad guys. In my opinion these people are idiots. I'll be waiting for the article to come out stating that their "parents" called the cops because they turned on them. Why allow them to view so much violence?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ckhk3
I wonder who the chimps thought were the good guys and bad guys. In my opinion these people are idiots. I'll be waiting for the article to come out stating that their "parents" called the cops because they turned on them. Why allow them to view so much violence?

You people need to lighten up just a little bit.

Come on it was a harmless prank.

If the chimps started shooting people then I would agree with you but....

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: minusinfinity
It was just posted on Before it's News and the Onion.......Chimps and Gorillas are banned to own AR-15's.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954

It was just posted on Before it's News and the Onion.......Chimps and Gorillas are banned to own AR-15's.

LOL.

Good to know.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Man, I really didn't like how one of them got frightened and hid with his "dad"...I feel like this is tantamount to taking an infant to see the same movie---too scary, too violent, and no ability to explain what is real or not. I mean, you can't even really explain that those were CGI chimps!

It makes me sad when nature is exposed to us in this manner.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Who's the prank being played on? This isn't the first time they've been taken to watch a violent movie.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

A sick publicity stunt...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Obviously the little guys are just getting up to some Monkey business!

Wonder what they thought of the other few thousands monkeys watching right along with them?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Wonder what they thought of the other few thousands monkeys watching right along with them?

They probably pitied the poor hairless apes who spent hard earned cash to be subjected to political propaganda.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

TPB is good for us really poor hairless apes, plus you don't get a Monkey sitting on your knee just a really crappy cam version of a really crappy movie or so i here!
LoL

new topics

top topics

join