It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Understanding of The Holy Trinity and how there are 3 but they are 1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Its one of the trickiest things Christians have to deal with.
Faith is the key.

As I understand it in a purely simple form.
Light globe is the father, light is the Jesus and the Spirit is the heat

Thats the best I got.
They work together and as one but are all different and unique

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

There are no goddesses in my belief, there is only one God that is androgynous with both male and female attributes.

In my opinion the church is the prostitute and whore of Babylon. Rome was considered to be the "New Babylon" in antiquity and it founded the Catholic church along with its teachings.

Your body is "married" to you spirit and soul, fused with them to create you. Your body is the true bride, not some church.

Don't think of the Mother as a goddess but more along the lines of Sophia or wisdom. We gain wisdom (although sometimes even ignorance) from the world around us. The experiences in this world help us to become wise. Sophia is wisdom and the world supplies it to us through experience.
edit on 7/16/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well, since you're bringing up the subject of trinities I thought I would point out the other one. The books of Malachi and Zechariah point out that the "Lord" has 2 companions. They are called the branches in Zechariah and the Messengers in Malachi. The Lord has a posse so to speak.

Also in Revelation it is disclosed that the 2 branches are the Witnesses of Revelation.

Thought you would want to know.
edit on 16-7-2014 by ntech because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join