It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First wave of deportations begins amid immigration crisis:

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I wonder if they are actually deporting them and not just dispersing them around the US. Just a thought but Idk if there is anything to it.
edit on 15-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I wonder if they are actually deporting them and not just dispersing them around the US. Just a thought but Idk if there is anything to it.

With the Obama Administration in control, nobody knows anything for sure.

They've lied over smaller things.

Desperate people often do desperate things to cover their failures.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Better than loading them on buses, driving across the country and dumping them in cities with a free bottle of water, and hoping that they are somehow absorbed into the population...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

With the Obama Administration in control, nobody knows anything for sure.

They've lied over smaller things.

Desperate people often do desperate things to cover their failures.

If the ACLU gets their way...deportations will come to a screeching halt. Today they filed suit to have all of them have a court appointed TAX PAYER FUNDED Attorney, to each one, to fight deportation.

Read it and weep...

ACLU sues to ensure illegals get legal representation – on your dime

One of the top political contributors to the Democrat party is the trial lawyers association, so it’s not surprising they’ve jumped enthusiasitically on the illegal immigrant bandwagon.

According to Foxnews.com, “Illegal immigrants pouring across the border could trigger a wave of lawsuits flooding the U.S. court system for years and costing taxpayers millions, according to legal experts.”

“The American Civil Liberties Union has already sued the federal government to ensure that each of the 60,000-plus unaccompanied children who have come across the border since November gets taxpayer-funded representation at deportation hearings.”

Read more at allenbwest.com...
Text

Des

edit on 15-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Looks like TPTB want to break the entire system.

All weakpoints are being attacked and over-burdened.

What will "break" first ?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Destinyone

Looks like TPTB want to break the entire system.

All weakpoints are being attacked and over-burdened.

What will "break" first ?

My brain! This is driving me crazy!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Many people have been very vocal, saying we need to deport as many of these folks as we can. And now that it appears that is exactly what is happening, it's only for show or only because it's harder to get a Honduran the right to vote?

*facepalm*

I'm so sick of this issue.

Well excuse me if I don't jump up and do the happy dance. That won't happen until I see a steady stream of airplanes heading back over our border packed to the max, with those being sent back to their own countries.

And, legislation implemented that stops the flow being located in our cities now.

When all of the above happens...then, and only then, will I jump up and do this...

Des

And when that happens, the same people will complain about the expense of sending everyone back to their home country..

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

How much have they spent of "welfare" ?

I bet it's a lot compared to the results eh ?

Some deflections are infections.

Safety net programs: About 12 percent of the federal budget in 2013, or $398 billion, supported programs that provide aid (other than health insurance or Social Security benefits) to individuals and families facing hardship. Spending on safety net programs declined in both nominal and real terms between 2012 and 2013 as the economy continued to improve.

Link

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

And when that happens, the same people will complain about the expense of sending everyone back to their home country..

We have been spending a fortune having illegals here for years, we'll be happy seeing the money go to deportation instead.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: DoubleDNH

We have been spending a fortune having illegals here for years, we'll be happy seeing the money go to deportation instead.

edit on 16-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
illegal is still Illegal
send'em all back

and deduct the cost
from the foreign aid we send their country

start with Jose Antonio Vargas
CNN on Vargas
what was the plan here...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wow a couple plane loads! Yeah right, that is a drop in the bucket.

Nope,The Madman Obama's government enabled invasion of The United States of America will continue. Welcome to your Sheople Nation.

Nothing to see here folks, tomorrow it's back to business as usual, which is madness with no end in sight.

Obama will continue to ignore poor American citizens, while having the nerve to ask for 3.8 billion dollars for non-citizens who broke the law.

How about that hope and change for everyone? Yeah, everyone but Americans. This criminal needs to be impeached yesterday. ~$heopleNation
edit on 16-7-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
Obama will continue to ignore poor American citizens, while having the nerve to ask for 3.8 billion dollars for non-citizens who broke the law.

How about that hope and change for everyone? Yeah, everyone but Americans. This criminal needs to be impeached yesterday. ~$heopleNation

we deserve our leaders. and just today the idiots in the GOP are falling for the bait and voting against the free contraceptives which will be interpreted as the war on women. there's no candidate worthy of my vote in the 2 party system, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
If the ACLU gets their way...deportations will come to a screeching halt. Today they filed suit to have all of them have a court appointed TAX PAYER FUNDED Attorney, to each one, to fight deportation.

i fail to understand how Americans, US citizens born in the USA, can support this kind of crap. illegals have no rights under the US Constitution. because if they do then what's holding someone in Asia or Africa back from claiming the same rights as any US citizen? heck we should just make the entire planet US citizens and give them rights and welfare.

these uneducated invaders will never become tax paying citizens! they will refuse to learn english, refuse to integrate and once they get in they will misuse the system to the largest extent possible. our safety net will collapse. even now we can't take care of all our veterans, seniors and chronically ill.

the whole myth of "these jobs are jobs that Americans refuse to do" is a complete lie. Americans will do any job - as long as it pays a living wage, not a slave wage, lower than the minimum wage!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkSecret
we deserve our leaders.

Indeed we do my friend. Leaders like Harry Reid, the cartel and Vegas Mob supported gutless liar, claims that the border is being protected, and now more than ever. LMAO!

and just today the idiots in the GOP are falling for the bait and voting against the free contraceptives which will be interpreted as the war on women.

Yep, no surprise there at all. It makes no difference if it's Jeb Bush (R), John McCain (R), or Lindsey Graham (R) or any other Republican sell out.

Cause they are no different on this issue than leftist lunatics like Harry Reid (D), Nancy Pelosi (D) or Dick Derbin.

there's no candidate worthy of my vote in the 2 party system, that's for sure.

I understand, and I agree. The masters of Puppets control both parties, which = The Sheep being herded like the same old slaves.

Ron Paul is gone. ~$heopleNation
edit on 16-7-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah, women and children get sent home, young men in late teens and early twenties, get to stay.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join