Black

page: 1

join

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Nothing has changed, it has just outgrown this meeting place.

I.W.N.L.Y.D.
[Edited on 16-2-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

What does it mean exactly?: I Will Never Let You Down. Or: I Will Never Love You Dear. I often wonder.

[Edited on 11/25/04 by magestica]

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Nothing has changed, it has just outgrown this meeting place.

I.W.N.L.Y.D.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
and she's cute too

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
thanks for sharing that magestica. i found it very interesting.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Awesome to know a bit more about ya Magestica...look forward to discovering more as time passes. Glad to have you aboard this wierd train called ATS...certainly bring much experience and much to share to the journey.

Also...I would like to honour and pay respects to your NA Indian ancestors...those passed before you that leave their enriching wisdom to be handed on to the next generations. NA Indians also share bloodlinks with NZ Maori...hence I pay tribute to them, for they...in a way...are my ancestors too. May their spirits be blessed.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Cute? She's gawd dang perty!

I have NA root's too ... from what I've been told, I'm related to that chick that John Smith took to england. My wife's related to him!

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing Mag. Interesting intro.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yeah Mags, most of us kinda "know" ya from your elaborate posts. I have to say though, you definitely have some of the more interesting posts here at ATS and I always enjoy reading them. You always seem to have something positive to add to discussions.

When you head back to the states, I hope you have a computer, you cant leave ATS cold shoulder.

Good luck with your future plans!

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
In regards to something said above...

Sure, her avatars may be cute, but my guess is that 99% of people on the internet who say they are attractive women are actually ugly 44 year old men named Leroy or Norman who live in their parent's basements and eat Cheezdoodles all day....

Just kidding.. I have faith that at least one chick on the internet who claims to be hot is hot... and is a chick....

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
[edit on 11/24/04 by magestica]

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   
ach don`t be silly darlin` ya not boring, you do have some pretty abstract thoughts though...weirdo
(sorry)

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 07:19 AM
link   
to the person who responded to my cute remark

I wasn't refering to her avatar

I was refering to the pix ive seen of her

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that info about you Mag. I would'nt be surprised if E-non begain to stalk you.

Anyway I've had the same hairstyle for a long time so don't feel bad

[Edited on 5-30-2003 by JediMaster]

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I didn't yawn, I found your bio interesting.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I had a feeling that you had Native American roots, by the way you express you spiritual beliefs.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Nice to meet ya. I find it funny that you don't need much sleep because I cannot stay awake for more than 4 hrs at a time. I can sleep anywhere/anytime. LOL

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
[edit on 11/24/04 by magestica]

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Another thing too, is that in 'my' lifetime..it's few and far between that I've met people like you all here, that have some of the same stories and things in common as far as interest. Most people I've know in my life have no interest what so ever in anything we discuss here, with exception to religion and chit chat...Noone seems to be willing to discuss outwardly the things they think or feel on the inside...some of it almost would seem taboo to some people? So I just stopped bringing things up like that and that's what I mean by feeling like I was on mute for nearly 30 years..

This paragraph above explains exactly why this place is so great.

Plus the fact that everyone here is civil 95% of the time.
And supportive and friendly.

Yay! for ATS.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
that's one of the main reasons i'm here too, i've discovered a bunch of people that are alot like me here that i've never found before

new topics
top topics

join