It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is What Happens When You Call the Cops: A music video but NAILS it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Listen to the words-get passed the Rap music. LISTEN. The voices from the streets are growing louder and louder.

When you are done watching and listening.... Try to tell us he's wrong. I dare you.

WARNING; GRAPHIC Violence shown. But it has to be-to show what is going on.

Now, Just think if you or your loved ones where ANY of these helpless victims.

The Law Enforcement Community AS A WHOLE has brought shame upon their "Profession", which I don't think will ever go away....

Until We have had enough.
edit on 7/15/2014 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
word! That's the truth right there!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
S&F pretty much sums it up, good find

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: anon72
Listen to the words-get passed the Rap music. LISTEN. The voices from the streets are growing louder and louder.

When you are done watching and listening.... Try to tell us he's wrong. I dare you.

WARNING; GRAPHIC Violence shown. But it has to be-to show what is going on.

Now, Just think if you or your loved ones where ANY of these helpless victims.

The Law Enforcement Community AS A WHOLE has brought shame upon their "Profession", which I don't think will ever go away....

Until We have had enough.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I know there are more good people than bad people in this world,and that this dynamic applies everywhere globally,including Federal and Civic enforcement depts.

Thank you OP for your bravery and truculence,you stand respected in my eyes for this act of Humanitarian truth.I wonder if there is any hope of getting the names and specifics of every single person being criminally assaulted in that video?As well as any more out there?We need to put names to these faces,these are people with names and we need to recognise them as such out of simple respect.

This can be fixed,if the good men and women in these depts. band together in cells or groups and rout out the bad apples then this can be fixed quickly and effectively,the CULTURE must change and it must become the RIGHT thing to do to follow the laws instead of the Blue Line.

We can help by putting names and specifics to these people and their terrifying experiences,then we can give the MAJORITY OF GOOD PEOPLE in these depts. the TARGETS they need to force the changes we all know are overdue.

Technology has forced us to deal with this issue on a societal level now,in the past it has been suppressed and buried,but if we want to avoid a revolution we need to ensure that for every video online showing a crime like these there is ANOTHER ONE POSTED showing the arrest of EACH AND EVERY Law Enforcement or Authority bonded person who commits a crime and is outed to the world,..... NO EXCEPTIONS....in this type of breach of trust dynamic there can be NO EXCEPTIONS. One-for One....a video for a video.No one slips through the cracks or is protected by the Blue Line or the sympathetic court systems.

We NEED the MAJORITY of GOOD men and women in these Depts. to make a commitment to change and then WE need to make sure they are supported when they bust bad apples,we can not LET ANY OF THE GOOD MEN AND WOMEN DOWN ... and in the past we have been guilty of doing exactly this,we have allowed crooked departamental,Union legal and court systems to suppress and shut up most GOOD MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE RISEN TO THIS CHALLENGE IN THE PAST.

This means WE THE PEOPLE need to PAVE the ROAD for the Good Apples by VOTING TOGETHER to CHANGE THE LEGAL AND COURT SYSTEMS so these institutions CANNOT screw with us any more,all we need to do is VOTE TOGETHER IN A UNIFIED MANNER.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
😡😡😡😡😡😡

Too much information for the masses to take hold of.

Thank You OP

top topics

join