It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Al "Word Crimes" new song. AWESOME!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilBat

Nice!! Very cool

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvilBat
The Saga Begins - Intresting little fact

McLean not only approved the song but also has said since that his children have played it so much that he has a tendency to accidentally sing Yankovic's lyrics when performing "American Pie" in concert

en.wikipedia.org...

you know thats good music when you messup on your own song lol

Haha that is AWESOME! I know when I hear the original to "White and Nerdy" or "Whatever You Like" and "Party in the CIA" I can't help but sing Weird Al's lyrics!!

I LOVE "The Saga Begins." Back in my club days I use to dance to it on May 4th and dress in my Leia slave bikini. Customers loved it. I was the "nerd" of the club. LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Honcho

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: Honcho

i see you already posted white and nerdy. sorry about the repeat but it was worth listening to more than once.

The actor Seth Green is at 0:43 showing off the collection of action figures. And Seth is of course a huge fan of comics, and stuff along those lines. I've heard him in interviews say that he loves toys. And it obvious is you've ever seen the show "Robot Chicken" before. Which he is a big part of.

HUGE Seth Green fan! I love his short appearance in this video! He is white and nerdy! I use to watch "Robot Chicken" all the time. He has had Sarah Michelle Gellar as a guest a few times. I have been a fan since his OZ days on "BTVS"

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
The new video is up on his website "handy"

However, I can't find it on youtube yet.

When I first listened to this I thought of our maintenance crew here at my apartment complex. HAHA! They ARE handy and awesome! Anytime I call for something they are there within the hour or by the end of the day. They are definitely HANDY!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
hilarious. thanks

for some reason his tunes are usually better than the originals!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: awake1234
hilarious. thanks

for some reason his tunes are usually better than the originals!

I agree 100%!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join