It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 Year Old Rock Paintings Depicting Aliens And UFOs Found In Chhattisgarh, India

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Here is another link. I'm not sure if it has been posted yet.

T he Times of India

~ Cirque

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It is uncanny. This same "grey alien".

This same being, showing up - again and again in our history.

~ Cirque
edit on 15-7-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: Reply to Spacespider's enhanced photo.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
All these sloppy figure drawings in caves... How do you know it's not all ancient children's artwork??? Kids like to draw. Why does everyone asume by default adults drew all this ancient art?

Have your 4-year-old-to-7-year-old draw someone... Yeah.
Not only are we to assume adults drew these, we are to assume that these are exact representations of whatever it is they are trying to depict. So we are also to assume that these represent the best artists of the time. They couldn't possibly be stylized artwork by sucky wanna-be artists. No no, this is the ancient equivalent of CNN.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman
Back then they painted what they saw, all you have to do is look at the shape of the heads and bodies to know what ever these things are, they are not Human. They could be the painters interpretation of a vision, but visions were meant for the receiver not anyone else so why would he/she draw them on the wall for everyone to see?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biginalabama
Back then they painted what they saw, all you have to do is look at the shape of the heads and bodies to know what ever these things are, they are not Human.

They most likely indeed are human, because Indians have worn Turbans on their heads for thousands of years my friend. Nothing could resemble an alien head anymore than that.

Think about it? It makes perfect sense. Course, that does not mean that I am right, cause I am not even fully convinced either way.

As much as I want to believe, None of us can ignore the fact that these paintings look like ancient Indian elders who are wearing Turbans on their heads. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I don't mind healthy debate and discussions from both sides of the fence about the subject but looking at these posts regarding the ufo subject and been a long time member it's getting worse here. People that see a post and scramble over each other to post first about how stupid we are to believe in the subject without giving a constructive reason why. Literally a couple of sentences saying it's this or "Move along people"

All your doing is closing your eyes and picking a post at random, lambasting it then picking another. Some are so adamant and will not be open to other explanations. If you don't like it here just go somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just for the visual comparison, because I found it very striking...

Here are some depictions of a Zeta Reticulan "Grey" Alien by abductees.

And 10,000 year old rock art...

Now, whatever way you want to slice and dice it. Ancestral memory or entities that can traverse between time and space, I don't know... but they are very integral to who we are. We dream about these beings and have since time forgotten! Great find OP. It made my day.

~ Cirque
edit on 16-7-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: clarify

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
District 9!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: awakehuman

Down below is image of Ancient Footprints found in neighboring state Jharkahnd but at different location.

Local folklore claims the prints signify the presence of gods landing on site.

Source : www.ufo-blogger.com...

Location of above findings :

I am from this state of India. And some 4 years ago I had posted my experience here on ATS about a peaceful encounter with a reptilian being when I was just 2 years old.When I was on a night bus through the jungles in and around the same area, where these paintings have been found. His memory just stuck to my head. And everytime I went to a hypnosis session with the counselor (since I was curious to find out )although the events were the same. But, somehow the conversations I had with him changed dramatically. But the common link was somehow friendly. And a clear message -- " We all are space travelers, we travel from planet to planet, body to body and time to time"
But obviously the trolls had trolled that thread here.
Some even accused me that am having some kind of Attention disorder. But hey hello, if I have an alien encounter, it doesnt necessarily mean that I will have attention disorders or schizophrenia. I am a perfectly normal human being with a very decent exposure to technology. I dont do drugs, although I would want to do Cannabis Milk shake

I know they exist, and they have been with us all through it. There is a difference between "to believe" and "to know". And I always knew it that they exist. And I had a very clear feel for it since the age of 5 about life on other planets, may be not in our solar system, may be elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Ahhh. This reminds me of Prometheus. Remember the cave findings in that film?!!! Be careful what you wish for, you might not like what you find!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Looks like crappy artwork of humans.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation I am Indian myself my friend. The turban wearing tradition is more prominent in the North-western and the northern planes, where the dusty wind blows. And Indians have been wearing that headgear to protect themselves from such dusty winds.

And I am from an industrial city from the state of chattissgarh, where these paintings under question have been found. Local populations do not have the tradition of wearing head-gears here like the turbans. But they do wear a very thin cloth like a bandana with a Peocock feather sometimes. I can bet with you on that one.

FYI, I had an experience/encounter very friendly one, with a non-human who walked on two legs, I was just 2 years old back then. And that memory just stuck to my head.
I didnt bother to go for a hypnosis session to find out about that encounter until I was 28 or so.

edit on 16-7-2014 by Karthik1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Someone documented an alien encounter. That's what I think we have here.
They drew the alien, which looks like a grey, and they drew the craft, complete with landing gear. I mean, what more do people want?

Looks more like a painting of a person that has mold growing on the head - the same kind of mold spattered around the rest of the piece. Your brain is programmed to create simulacra - two splotches close together will always look like "eyes" - that's your inner monkey warning you that a leopard thinks you look tasty right now.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Hey if you are going to use the picture I transformed and photo enhanced, it would be nice of you to put it in quote mode.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

originally posted by: Spacespider
ATS is really infested with small minded trolls these days just waiting around every out of the norm story

I could name them all too, infact one day i'm going to make a thread to name and shame them, with sufficient evidence to show that these people target specific threads and spout the same dross over and over.

Real debunkers who claim to be skeptics.

S&F to the OP, I love this topic!
edit on 16-7-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne
Nice find!

I wonder if the paintings have already been accurately dated, or if they are speculating on the age. That's an important detail.

~Namaste

indeed !

10,000 years old....mmmmmmm?
I see really faded RED items every day...if its red and more than a year old it is faded...

just what red pigment did those ancient rock paintings use to stay that vibrant Red for thousands of years ?

I am suspicious of the red & yellow-gold figures and that UFO depiction in super thin red lines (are they real old or 'Sharpie' renditions?)
edit on th31140550604616202014 by St Udio because: ppp

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Nice find OP...This stuff just Blows my Mind away and they sure as hell dont look like me or you. Just cant help to think that they were drawing the Gods.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

They drew the alien, which looks like a grey, and they drew the craft, complete with landing gear. I mean, what more do people want?

if you are so sure...answer me this.....why is everything in antiquity a serious and truthful artifact, when today if something like this is drawn it would be called "doodling"?....were our ancestors unable to simply drawing fanciful pictures for the fun of it?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

if you are so sure...answer me this.....why is everything in antiquity a serious and truthful artifact, when today if something like this is drawn it would be called "doodling"?....were our ancestors unable to simply drawing fanciful pictures for the fun of it?

They probably did. However it is equally probable that they also drew things they saw as well. I think it is important not to deny ALL possibilities. After all Sherlock Holmes did say "when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.." Sign Of Four

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
Just for the visual comparison, because I found it very striking...

Here are some depictions of a Zeta Reticulan "Grey" Alien by abductees.

And 10,000 year old rock art...

Now, whatever way you want to slice and dice it. Ancestral memory or entities that can traverse between time and space, I don't know... but they are very integral to who we are. We dream about these beings and have since time forgotten! Great find OP. It made my day.

~ Cirque

I must say that is an uncanny resemblance. Mostly the shape of the head , the neck and the angle of the profile seem to match pretty good. Perhaps Whitley Strieber was a time traveler?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join