It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 Year Old Rock Paintings Depicting Aliens And UFOs Found In Chhattisgarh, India

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Chhattisgarh state department of archaeology and culture plans to seek help from Nasa and Isro for research on 10,000-year-old rock paintings depicting aliens and UFOs in Charama region in Kanker district in tribal Bastar region.

Located about 130km from Raipur, the caves come under village Chandeli and Gotitola.

Source : www.ufo-blogger.com...

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Down below is image of Ancient Footprints found in neighboring state Jharkahnd but at different location.

Local folklore claims the prints signify the presence of gods landing on site.

Source : www.ufo-blogger.com...

Location of above findings :

edit on 15-7-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Our world is full of unknowns as this proves.

I would like to visit this site one day.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Forgive my lack of imagination here, but it looks like a blurry depiction of people to me. It's too difficult to make out any details, imo.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well, its a huge leap. Totally unsubstantiated claim to say its aliens being depicted. The fact is, it could simply be some imaginary gods or spirits...or hell, a portrait of the village elders. As usual, the UFO crowd jumping to conclusions with no supporting evidence.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Nice find!

S&F OP.

I wonder if the paintings have already been accurately dated, or if they are speculating on the age. That's an important detail.

~Namaste

link   
Interesting .. wonder if the cave paintings are somehow tied into the old indian tales of an advanced civilization ..

S&F

+11 more 
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

So how exactly is this picture depicting aliens? 6 beings that could be humans and you claim aliens? Ummm....

edit on 7/15/2014 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

link   

I would think it depicts people......and how did they come up with date of '10,000'? Rock art is notoriously difficult to date.
edit on 15/7/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

So how exactly is this picture depicting aliens? 6 beings that could be humans and you claim aliens? Ummm....

TROLL ALERT LEVEL 6

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
Forgive my lack of imagination here, but it looks like a blurry depiction of people to me. It's too difficult to make out any details, imo.

www.ufo-blogger.com...

While few worship the paintings, others narrate stories they have heard from ancestors about "rohela people" — the small sized ones — who used to land from sky in a round shaped flying object and take away one or two persons of village who never returned.

True but the OP used the least compelling of the photos.

edit on 15-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

I would think it depicts people......and how did they come up with date of '10,000'? Rock art is notoriously difficult to date.

I am not sure but using colored pigments I think can be dated, as they are taken from plants.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface

so obviously one must jump to

"OMG ALIENS"

+37 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
ATS is really infested with small minded trolls these days just waiting around every out of the norm story
edit on 15-7-2014 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Someone documented an alien encounter. That's what I think we have here.
They drew the alien, which looks like a grey, and they drew the craft, complete with landing gear. I mean, what more do people want?
edit on 15-7-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Fascinating. Some of the pictures look humanoid, but not totally human from what I can see here. Still makes me wonder what or who inspired these paintings??

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
A schematic of the warp drive of the ship and step by step instructions on how to build one and even then they would say it is just rocks!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Lol yeah. The OP should really edit them in because I bet a large amount of people won't even visit the link.

The 2nd photo you linked is fascinating. I'm thinking it's a hoax or perhaps a more recent painting because unlike the others I can't seem to find any 'official' link to it.

It depicts a guy in flipping armour/helmet and with a sword/rapier like weapon for starters.

Secondly, the depiction of the being with the 'Grey' like head apparently has 3-4 fingers per hand and almost web-like 3 toes per foot. This is bloody bizarre.

It makes me think of the apparent Native American legend about the 'how' symbol being used to check for four fingers.

Why would a human depict an entity as such? It's so random.

At least with the different animal-animal and animal-human blends we painted it makes sense as they were effectively splicing features they had seen. But whenever we see a depiction of an apparent 'one-form' animal, it is usually very accurate with only proportions being the main issue.

Especially in the local area of the paintings in question, where it is all very 'true to life' depictions of animals and such. It's almost as if the human painting this did actually see with his own eyes what he had painted.

It's definitely a good piece of 'evidence' as far as cave paintings and aliens/entities goes. Still, it is way too secondary and subjective to be considered irrefutable evidence of anything.

Someone could equally just claim 'he was being imaginative' or some crap that kills most of these debates anyway (not in a clever way either).

But I do need to see a proper source regarding that painting and possibly an estimation of date.

As for the 'Rehola people' thing in the article - that's either complete BS or its literally exclusive knowledge because no trace of anything regarding that myth exists online.
edit on 15-7-2014 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2014 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Whether the past holds secrets of a very advanced human civilization, or visitors from another realm is a mystery- one that needs more information before anybody can say what is going on.

I, for one, enjoy adding new pieces to the puzzle. I don't even feel the need whether to believe aliens are real or not anymore. Just the fact that there are so many new discoveries that don't make sense of what we think we know is more than enough to keep me interested- so thanks for bring information I didn't have before!

S&F

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
thease aliens could be reptiles how do we actually know uless we had a time machine and went back in time they might even be humans

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join