Obama Administration: "We've ‘Substantially Improved the Tranquility of the Global Community’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Most hubris ever award goes to... the crumbling American empire.
this is a "mission accomplished" moment. on the outside it looks like total delusion, but in the wheelhouse of the power elite who really control things, being able to say an apple is an orange with impunity is probably exactly what they want.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

For the love of Jeebus....do you guys ever stop complaining about EVERYTHING Obama does or says?

Come on now don't hate the players hate the game.

What is not to like about the current potus being held to the SAME standards that were set for the last one.

What is not to like about that 'fair,play,fair share' jazz now ?

This country is screwed.

The world is screwed.

That false idol called the American 'President' said the world would love us, and be a better place.

Everyone can see how much bullsnip that was.
edit on 15-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: FlyersFan

FF.

I'm only half joking when I say this but:

This POTUS has probably one of the worst track records in foreign affairs of any recent POTUS. His decisive inaction is probably what's led to them thinking they have helped.

Since America has kept it's hands out of the cookie jar as of late, I can imagine it's been a bit more docile.

Present and ongoing international issues excluded.

~Tenth

I had to star your response as one of the more humorous
double-speakers since the JBLs D120s (Yeah, the OLD ONES)
self destructed in a best friend's souped up blackface Twin.
They almost licked the grille cloth, and then-- oblivion.

This OP as started by Fan was going to get a jaundiced eye
at the start, and I now apologize to the crowd for prejudice.
Then I read the laundry list-- and it's time for a couple big
scoops of Sodium Fluoride in my coffee to make it till
midnight in the City of Big Smoulders.

What scares me is how many people are going to swallow that
blurb, and Eloi right up to the voting booth in 3 1/2 months.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Do you really believe that? Where do you live? Do you think a cartel can run free in a major city in the US like it does a border town in Mexico?

I don't think so.

Then your naive.

they can cross over into this country when ever they wish anywhere along the border and can stay here dealing unless they should be arrested for some reason.

Explain to me how you feel they can't enter and roam freely? Who is going to stop them?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
For the love of Jeebus....do you guys ever stop complaining about EVERYTHING Obama does or says?

If he said "I had a burger for lunch", you guys would be like "He didn't have cheese! He must be a muslim with no birth certificate from Kenya because real Americans put cheese on their burgers! RAAAAAAA!"

Have you ever wondered why when then Obama admin says or does something worthy of ridicule and scorn no one listens to you? Because you all are the boy who cried wolf and you whine like a bunch of 14 yr old girls that don't get their way.

How about you guys relax, take a break and go get a cheeseburger.....cuz real Mericans eat frickin' cheese!

Do you ever get tired of putting on the cheerleader skirt and defending and cheering for the guy when people call him out? You do it with such purpose and regularity that I swear you must be getting paid to do it, or your as detached from reality as he is.

When he straight out lies or makes a comment that is so far removed from reality that it is insane people have a right to comment on it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

this just in....

UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT ADOPTS "NEWSPEAK" FOR ALL OFFICIAL WRITINGS!

WASHINGTON D.C. - in a victory for the growing "AMSOC" movement, the U.S. federal government has decided to officially adopt "Newspeak" (now in it's sixth edition) for all official communications to the American people, the majority of whom are to be refereed to henceforth, as "proles", or "the proletariat". The American federal government has been unofficially using a more diluted version of Newspeak, in the form of "political correctness", for decades now, but the official adoption of Newspeak, in it's entirety, represents a literal shift in thinking for the government.

Continued on page A7
edit on 7-16-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I have to say, you can call it propaganda or whatever, but you have to be a special kind of stupid to say something like this statement, and not expect people to call you out on it. When I look at the world right now, I'm only 33, but it's about the least amount of tranquil I ever remember it being. Everybody hates everybody and the gaps are only widening. We're as close to another Civil War in the US as we've been since the last, what the heck is tranquil? The only statement that this administration has made dumber than this one was, "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

If it's worthy of complaint, as this is, he and/or his administration will get nailed for it. '"We've ‘Substantially Improved the Tranquility of the Global Community’ that' insulting rhetoric that only the brain dead will lap up ....

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mwood

If he said "I had a burger for lunch", you guys would be like "He didn't have cheese! He must be a muslim with no birth certificate from Kenya because real Americans put cheese on their burgers! RAAAAAAA!"

Have you ever wondered why when then Obama admin says or does something worthy of ridicule and scorn no one listens to you? Because you all are the boy who cried wolf and you whine like a bunch of 14 yr old girls that don't get their way.

How about you guys relax, take a break and go get a cheeseburger.....cuz real Mericans eat frickin' cheese!

Do you ever get tired of putting on the cheerleader skirt and defending and cheering for the guy when people call him out? You do it with such purpose and regularity that I swear you must be getting paid to do it, or your as detached from reality as he is.

When he straight out lies or makes a comment that is so far removed from reality that it is insane people have a right to comment on it.

Yes, I am paid defender of Obama. I get paid in scooby snacks and he lets me crash in the WH when I'm in DC.

Back in reality, I rarely defend Obama. I have a lot of issues with his actions and some of the things he says, but I will defend him if I think his actions are right...etc. That's being honest and consistent.

What I have a big issue with is how many people on the Right get up each morning and post thread after thread of the very talking bouts being shouted by the Republican MSM outlets. They use the same terms and wording that the media types use and it ends up being one big republican circle-jerk who's only purpose and desire is to bash Obama and the Democrats....but don't pay attention to the facts on context behind each story or issue. They just parrot the talking points and go nuts. And let's not forget that if it is proven that the Republicans are guilty of the same sin as Obama and the Democrats or that the story is an outright lie, they block it out of their mind and just continue to bash the Left.

And let's be honest here, it doesn't matter what Obama or the Left says...they are going to go apes**t over it. They get outraged about everything.

I really want to have an honest conversation about politics and policy without a bunch of brainwashed Republicans spouting off talking points and propaganda buzzwords like "CLoward-Piven" and "chicago-style politics". But that won't happen. Even when I have proven them to be wrong or misinformed they just keep going as if the facts don't matter.

Most of the Liberals on this site, most..not all, are pretty easy to talk to and are willing to engage in civil debate. When presented with facts that counter their beliefs, for the most part they at least acknowledge that they are wrong.

Many of the Republicans on this site, not all, are very hard to talk to because when presented with facts that counter their beliefs their mind closes down as some sort of defense mechanism and they resort back to the talking points...."Obama is bad, facts don't matter".

It's sad really. There are some great minds on these forums but it's all a waste because they are ignorant, brainwashed and partisan when it comes to politics.

By the way, I am talking from experience because I used to be one of those brainwashed ignorant Republicans.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
OK...pissed off here. This toad now thinks that he has done a bunch of positive things for America? This idiot of a "president" we ended up with is either the BIGGEST liar that ever took a breath, or he is mentally deranged. Regardless...he needs to be locked up along with all his minions. They can't even answer yes/no questions anymore...just sling the BS in the air and hope the people think its flowers.

Not only has he NOT done anything to benefit America or the American people, but he has done such significant damage that will take multiple administrations decades to fix. I'm not even going to waste the time naming them...there are far too many. And God forbid Hillary or some other progressive gets elected. That will be the nail in the coffin.

Please, please, please save America from "Obama the Destroyer" and all his kind.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I think someone on his staff watched too much star trek as a kid...

edit on 17-7-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-7-2014 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Tranquility.Just like his"Transparency"it seems obama can't place correct definitions to his TOTAL b/s catch phrases.
Is it possible obama actually believes this? Is he completely delusional?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Maybe he has a serious mental issue with TRAN.

Transparency, Tranquility, Michelle is a Transvestite....

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

What I find hard to believe, is anyone could expect the very next President that followed the Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, devil trinity, regardless of who he or she was, to be able to repair the damage and clean up the global disaster they left behind. I think what he was trying to say is, the world does not hate us for that any less, but at least they do not hate us more. As far as his accomplishments, I guess if you are a wealthy corporation that makes a bundle by going to war, you are going to say not much, but if you are one of the many poor, malnourished, under-insured, gay, child, teacher, homeless veteran, civil servant or female that directly benefited from his change in policy you are going to say he has done a lot.

It depends on which side of the fence you are on.

I know, it's easier to form a little gang, the hanging mob and soothe each other with protestations, fabrications, threats, and the gnashing of teeth - But then everyone on the "other side of the fence" clearly sees you are deaf to their concerns and blind to their condition, and we are most of America. They are only a small, but loud, viscous, biting and angry faction. Frothing dogs are not seen as all that rational. A lynch mob is a lynch mob, and they are often wrong. If they are not shown to be wrong now, history will show it later on.

edit on 19-7-2014 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Yeah OK then... Anyone interested in buying a bridge or maybe some oceanfront property in Arizona. The overwhelming audacity of these people to spread their lies like a plague or virus just makes me plain ill...

And the Amerikan economy is improving also. Right?

My personal BS meter is pinging in the red right about now!

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: damoney
Yeah OK then... Anyone interested in buying a bridge or maybe some oceanfront property in Arizona. The overwhelming audacity of these people to spread their lies like a plague or virus just makes me plain ill...

And the Amerikan economy is improving also. Right?

My personal BS meter is pinging in the red right about now!

A lot of you are getting all high blood pressure which is indicative of a violent and irrational personality. Hardly helpful in solving problems. No this is not a solution brute violence can handle and so many of you are at a loss. There has been great improvement in the economy since Bush left office, just look at the stock market. The rich have continued to get richer, unemployment was around 9% when he took office and now it is around 6%.

If only instead of demonizing their opponent and working against him, which people see and make note of, Republicans should have tried to compromise on issues if only to solve problems for the American people. Anyone can see they blocked every positive thing to come out of this Presidency because frankly, they don't give a damn about this country or the suffering of it's people. All they care about is winning the next election. They were prepared and tried their damnedest to make this country pay for electing Barack Obama, being antipodal on every issue, make us pay, they did.

I think we should reward them for 8 years of acting like schoolboys in a brawl by electing a Republican next time around! LOL I hear Mitt is thinking of running again. They better run that tired old sweater out there. It is the only one they have.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join