OH. MY. GOD. They actually said that. The Obama administration believes it has 'substantially improved the tranquility of the global
community.' Sited as reasons why they want people to buy into that line of horse poo ... the administration is taking positive credit for what they
call "actions that advanced American interests the negotiated removal of the Assad regime’s “declared” chemical weapons (CW) stockpile, and
mediation in recent days between “two competing presidential candidates in Afghanistan, who were prepared to sort of take that process off the
Somehow those two things 'substantially improved the tranquility of the global community'.
I should point out that America didn't negotiate the removal of Assads chemical weapons ... Russia leapt on an offhand snide remark by John Kerry
about Assad getting rid of chemical weapons that wasn't supposed to be taken seriously.... but Putin took it and ran with it. Putin gets credit for
that. And as for the presidential candidates in Afghanistan? WHAT? No one has heard of this and most of the planet doesn't care.
WH: We've ‘Substantially
Improved the Tranquility of the Global Community’
White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Monday the Obama administration’s foreign policies in a number of areas have enhanced the
world’s “tranquility” – a word that raised eyebrows as reporters pointed to situations in Gaza, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Ukraine and the South China
More than one reporter during Monday’s press briefing referred to a front-page Wall Street Journal article highlighting some of those crises, and
citing security strategists as saying “the breadth of global instability now unfolding hasn’t been seen since the late 1970s.” “How does the
White House react to the notion that the president is a bystander to all these crises?” asked Fox News’ Ed Henry, citing the widening gaps between
the sides in the Iranian nuclear talks, the conflict in and around Gaza, and the Syrian civil war.
“I think that there have been a number of situations in which you’ve seen this administration intervene in a meaningful way, that has
substantially furthered American interests and substantially improved the, uh, you know, the – the tranquility of the global community,” Earnest
So what has the Obama administration done to 'substantially improve the tranquility of the global community'??
- Bombed Libya and overthrown the gov't.
- Bombed Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Bombed Pakistan and Yemen.
- Tried to get into a major war in Syria .. 'We the people' stopped him.
- Supported the Muslim Brotherhood takeover in Egypt ... then Egypt got smart and kicked them out.
- IRS targeting of Obamas enemies and political parties the administration disagrees with
- International spying on a magnitude never before seen.
- Benghazi and blaming Nakoula Basseley Nakoula when it was the fault of the Obama administration.
- Stalking the free press ... AP and James Rosen.
- The hacking of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer (CBS)
- Covering for his buddy Holders Perjury (Rosengate)
- ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme.
- The racist Pigford scandal
- Sebelius violates the Hatch Act
- Obama interjecting himself from the Oval Office when he shouldn't ... the Boston incident that lead to the 'beer summit' and the 'If I had a son
he'd look like Trayvon' crap.
- Holders luv affair with the New Black Panthers .. letting them off on voter intimidation and with calling for the death of Zimmerman.
- Does NOTHING to stop the massive flow of illegals into the USA and is putting a severe drain on our resources.
- Has left the borders wide open to anyone who wants to come in ... be they illegals looking for work, or drug cartels, or international
How about it planet Earth? Does the Obama administration raise your tranquility level?
Does it do it substantially as they claim? How about even a little bit?