It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet of Objects filmed Flying in Formation IR Footage 15 4 2014

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

Cool video, doesnt look like birds to me though. It seems to be flying too fast to be birds unless they been doing P90X, and im judging how fast they fly past the stars in the back ground, but on a serious note they seem to be changing postion in the flying V very frequently, and if i remember correctly learning about the way birds fly in school, is they change positions to give the bird in the front a "break" but i dont think the birds change positions that fast that much from seeing them in the wild, but i could be wrong, but it just doesnt seem to be birds in my own personal opinion

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLawOfOne

Cool video, doesnt look like birds to me though. It seems to be flying too fast to be birds unless they been doing P90X, and im judging how fast they fly past the stars in the back ground,

Seriously have another think about that !

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB

originally posted by: wmd_2008

In this one they are moving way too fast to be birds.

So please explain how you work that out

Why don't you watch the video? The answer to your question is in it. The guy has been doing this kind of filming for over a decade he understands what he is filming and he says they were going so fast he could hardly keep up with the camera. Now if you choose not to believe him then good for you personally I do.

The answer in the video well please explain what YOU think, after YOU have done that I will explain using my 30+ years taking pictures often of birds in flight why that guy is an IDIOT

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Yes I know what birds look like when filmed in Infra Red I've watched many of these videos. In this one they are moving way too fast to be birds.

Have you never heard about perspective? The closer something is to you the faster it moves in relation to whats behind it in the distance?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

Yes I know what birds look like when filmed in Infra Red I've watched many of these videos. In this one they are moving way too fast to be birds.

Have you never heard about perspective? The closer something is to you the faster it moves in relation to whats behind it in the distance?

I seriously think a large proportion of our membership must walk around with their eyes closed because they fail to see or recognise the most basic things that happen in the world around them!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I seriously think a large proportion of our membership must walk around with their eyes closed because they fail to see or recognise the most basic things that happen in the world around them!!!

That's because you're not very good at thinking. I suppose the ones on the MagnetFlipper video are birds too lol.

Also how can you say you have a better perspective on this than the guy (with over a decade experience at IR filming) who actually filmed it? Seriously give it a rest.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

That's because you're not very good at thinking. I suppose the ones on the MagnetFlipper video are birds too lol.

Also how can you say you have a better perspective on this than the guy (with over a decade experience at IR filming) who actually filmed it? Seriously give it a rest.

I've been on these boards for a couple of years and have observed wmd_2008's observations on a fair number of photographic issues, and as an amateur photographer I've not only listened to what wmd_2008 has to say, I've followed up, and/or experimented myself with using his observations within the context of my own photography, and he's usually spot-on. As for MagneticFlipper, I can't say with certainty that all his UFOs are birds as I don't want to waste 14 minutes, but of the few sightings I scrolled through, I would get at least half of them to be birds, possibly more. Regardless, he has images of tiny specks of light against the sky - proof of very little.

In contrast, I've observed you recently posting a number of 'so-called' UFO videos, and nearly all of them can be explained in quite mundane ways - for instance, balloons, possible insects/satellites/balloons, and here in this thread, largely birds. There are quite a few members who have been around long enough, and/or, possess the knowledge to adequately explain what is being seen yet you are quick to discard what they have to say.

Why do you reject the expertise of certain ATS members, but are so quick to accept the ramblings of many 'armchair YouTube video analysts'?
edit on 16-7-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Intresting formation, i'd personally rule out the possibility of filming birds, but keeping an open mind here and won't take sides, since it's still yet another blurry video.

But what if they are cloaked ships with only exchausts visible only in IR spectrum, because if the text in the captions is translated correctly and is true, then the speed of the object caught his eye.
Now heat signature from it's engines`?

Or...Birds ?

Shall we ever know?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

I've been on these boards for a couple of years and have observed wmd_2008's observations on a fair number of photographic issues, and as an amateur photographer I've not only listened to what wmd_2008 has to say, I've followed up, and/or experimented myself with using his observations within the context of my own photography, and he's usually spot-on. As for MagneticFlipper, I can't say with certainty that all his UFOs are birds as I don't want to waste 14 minutes, but of the few sightings I scrolled through, I would get at least half of them to be birds, possibly more. Regardless, he has images of tiny specks of light against the sky - proof of very little.

In contrast, I've observed you recently posting a number of 'so-called' UFO videos, and nearly all of them can be explained in quite mundane ways - for instance, balloons, possible insects/satellites/balloons, and here in this thread, largely birds. There are quite a few members who have been around long enough, and/or, possess the knowledge to adequately explain what is being seen yet you are quick to discard what they have to say.

Why do you reject the expertise of certain ATS members, but are so quick to accept the ramblings of many 'armchair YouTube video analysts'?

This is a UFO forum right? Hence why I post videos which I find interesting here funny that eh? I don't reject all the opinions on here at all just the ones who are not really interested in the footage, they are just trying to be clever, and also the ones full of invective. Anyway why would a member here be anymore qualified to comment on a UFO video than anyone else? I've been involved in this subject in one way or another for nearly 40 years I've seen more UFO videos than most I would imagine does that qualify me anymore than anyone else to comment on these videos? By your reasoning yes it does but just like in this thread I usually end up defending why I posted the footage! This is so obviously not birds and some of the comments are utterly pathetic. I mean seriously look at some of the comments on this thread mind blowingly stupid.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Why do you post these ridiculously patronizing questions? By doing so it's more of a reflection on you than anything else. Have a word with yourself.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Well i had to ask as you seem to have missed the most basic of reasons as to why the birds seem to be flying fast. As a professional photographer who is paid to do a lot of wildlife photography its more than obvious to me, but i fully understand that some people get carried away with the possibility of a video being aliens that they dont consider it right away.

Maybe you should try to cut down on the insults and listen to some of the expert opinions given to you here. If you cant discuss a subject without getting upset or being abusive then you really shouldn't be posting here at all.

edit on 16-7-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

This is a UFO forum right? Hence why I post videos which I find interesting here funny that eh? I don't reject all the opinions on here at all just the ones who are not really interested in the footage, they are just trying to be clever, and also the ones full of invective. Anyway why would a member here be anymore qualified to comment on a UFO video than anyone else? I've been involved in this subject in one way or another for nearly 40 years I've seen more UFO videos than most I would imagine does that qualify me anymore than anyone else to comment on these videos? By your reasoning yes it does but just like in this thread I usually end up defending why I posted the footage! This is so obviously not birds and some of the comments are utterly pathetic. I mean seriously look at some of the comments on this thread mind blowingly stupid.

With regards to analysing alleged UFO footage, I tend to put more stock in those who have a lot of experience behind a camera, when promoting an analysis/identification of said objects in the photo/video.

When I became re interested in the UFO phenomena just a few years back, I found myself credulous and accepting of many YouTube videos, including some of the so-called 'sky serpent' videos featured in another thread. Now I am far more willing to listen to opinions of others after spending a reasonable amount of time on UFO and other conspiracy forums. I believe there are unexplained phenomena out there, some of it captured on video, but I am much more discerning, to the point that I am amazed I could have been taken in by such obvious hoaxes previously.

Do you really believe that none of the 'formations' in the MagneticFlipper video are birds?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Phoenix asks if you understand perspective, this post clearly shows what you quoted that wmd wrote is correct.

The ignorance of the most basic concepts that's displayed on ATS at times is amazing and at other times it gets frustrating because I think it must be trolling but its clear from my experience here in Aliens and UFOs and another forum where detecting things in the sky that perspective is something that confuses many.

To me its a little worrying.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If you look closely enough, you can even see them flapping. Not birds?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Well thanks for that

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Well were will I start, first do I believe in life other than on Earth yes it's a numbers thing, do I believe MOG from ZOG visits here or has well not yet.

Are people trying to make MONEY from peoples belief in ET visiting here NO DOUBT of that, do many members want it so bad that their judgement is clouded YES.

The reason I joined here was because on another web site I was told I see things on here I had never seen before and also PROOF, have I seen it yet I don't think so BUT if I ever do and using my 30+ years of using cameras I can show the REAL DEAL I will back it 100%, in the same respect if I see members being taken in by youtube IDIOTS I will use what I know to try and prove that.

Now there have been many comments re these BIRDS not being birds because of there speed SO why doesn't one of YOU people that claim that show how they work it out.

As Phoenix and others have pointed out you have to consider what you are actually seeing.

Many members on here make claims about dots of light seen on night time videos on here and about their speed, now if you don't know a size for the object or a distance how exactly do you work it out.

I posted two still images on another thread to show a example of what can happen with camera settings. The subject was the Black Knight Satellite and the picture posted was shown to be the same shape as part of a cover that NASA used now the cover was white the supposed BKS was black so someone said how can a white object appear black this is what I posted.

White

Black

The first is exposed for the paper the second the background that's how easy it is to be mislead.

The few days ago I posted these 2 pictures stills from videos I took both of the same object. The first picture I just increased the iso (how the sensor reacts to light) and kept the shutter speed the same as I last used the day before this is the result.

A ufo?

Next I reduced the shutter speed an this is the result.

A police helicopter!!!!

Now we see many videos on here linked from youtube and filmed by so called experts that use auto-focus on night time videos
that's why we get all these videos of lights changing shape and being claimed as morphing ufo's.

Many film makers use DSLR'S like Canon 5DMK 3 to make video and usually the are on rigs like this why?

DSLR Video Rig

So they have a nice steady shot and a controlable MANUAL FOCUS.

Now we may some of these so called ufo videos shot down in flames when people use cameras like this!!!

Now I see

As sensors get better and get into lower price bracket cameras this will help show up the youtube conmen!!!

edit on 16-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: spelling

edit on 16-7-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shefskitchen
I do see high altitude, fast moving things like that from time to time. I record some pretty high quality video of it, too. Too high, too fast to be birds. Some manoeuvers, defy what we're used to as far as how airplanes move.

There are a few indicators to me, that they are earthly. The pattern in which they appear around here, seems to work by our clock. I would think visitors would use a more organic timetable (ie. lunar calendar on a nanoscale), rather than patrol at UTC.

I'll post the best shots, after the next holiday weekend. The best sightings happen during fireworks. I believe fireworks are used as camouflage. Too bad they didn't account for us lenses, up tall buildings.

Looking forward to seeing those remember as much info on what you did (camera settings) as possible !!!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB why would a member here be anymore qualified to comment on a UFO video than anyone else?

Because some people are more qualified to comment about video/photographs in general, and relevant fields in particular.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join