It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fleet of Objects filmed Flying in Formation IR Footage 15 4 2014

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is very good clear footage. Some of these types of V shape formations are easy to dismiss with explanations such as Birds but this one looks a little different -

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

First off a few blurred dots is not good clear footage and second they look like birds flying in formation to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

It looks like night vision footage of birds flying in formation to me.

edit on 15-7-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Sorry, but if you focus a bit on the ones flying towards them from the opposite direction too, it really looks like a flock of low-flying birds to me. This puts their size into better perspective as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Yes I know what birds look like when filmed in Infra Red I've watched many of these videos. In this one they are moving way too fast to be birds.

There's a difference between birds and what many people are now filming in the Infra Red Spectrum.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

First off a few blurred dots is not good clear footage and second they look like birds flying in formation to me.

Blurred dots? You don't really understand what you are looking at here do you? Here's some context for you - If the objects are spherical and giving off a heat signature then that is exactly how the should appear when filmed in the infra red spectrum. Many people have reported seeing these metallic spheres and there's tons of footage to support this.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Those B birds jaime. Man Jaime has stooped. He's really out of videos of UFO's but he built his career around that and now he's hit a dead end. It seems like each video Jaime shows seems worse and worse.

PS. Those look like birds, real UFO's from non humans may or may not show up on night vision. But US military "UFOs" and black craft do not show up on night vision. SO either those b birds, or really clumsy driving aliens. But at least we can eliminate one possibility.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB
***snip***
Yes I know what birds look like when filmed in Infra Red I've watched many of these videos. In this one they are moving way too fast to be birds.

***snip***

Speed in this type of videos are measured as the speed of the object compared to some stationary object.
So if the stars are at a fixed distance (which they are) then the speed of the objects will be judged differently if the birds are high up or low flying.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Those B birds jaime. Man Jaime has stooped. He's really out of videos of UFO's but he built his career around that and now he's hit a dead end. It seems like each video Jaime shows seems worse and worse.

PS. Those look like birds, real UFO's from non humans may or may not show up on night vision. But US military "UFOs" and black craft do not show up on night vision. SO either those b birds, or really clumsy driving aliens. But at least we can eliminate one possibility.

That's a really good point I never knew that. I always thought that this was US Military -

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

From what I've picked up it's a relatively new development. Go to the thread in the aviation forums here titled strange california sighting and read from the beginning. It gets pretty interesting right about in the middle. Talks about the technology a little.

As for the video. That looks like it's human but I'm not sure if it's an older video before this sort of stuff was implemented or a video of something else entirely thats rumored to exist but may or may not be connected to the military, but is human. Check out some of interesting posts in some of those forums in regards to triangles.

But yeah, the military is concerned about people using nightvision to skywatch and see their black aircraft in testing or transit. Maybe as a response to people capturing footage of whatever things are in that later video you posted. SO they devised a way to defeat nightvision and render the planes invisible to it. ... ... aledgedly... ...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
And the first face I see after I hit play was Jaime Hoaxxum...
Then I closed the window .
edit on bu312014-07-15T10:01:20-05:0010America/ChicagoTue, 15 Jul 2014 10:01:20 -050010u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

From what I've picked up it's a relatively new development. Go to the thread in the aviation forums here titled strange california sighting and read from the beginning. It gets pretty interesting right about in the middle. Talks about the technology a little.

As for the video. That looks like it's human but I'm not sure if it's an older video before this sort of stuff was implemented or a video of something else entirely thats rumored to exist but may or may not be connected to the military, but is human. Check out some of interesting posts in some of those forums in regards to triangles.

But yeah, the military is concerned about people using nightvision to skywatch and see their black aircraft in testing or transit. Maybe as a response to people capturing footage of whatever things are in that later video you posted. SO they devised a way to defeat nightvision and render the planes invisible to it. ... ... aledgedly... ...

Ha always one step ahead
Found the thread, looks great thanks.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just like downtown!

HONK< HONK< HONK<

HONK< HONK<

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

In this one they are moving way too fast to be birds.

So please explain how you work that out

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

In this one they are moving way too fast to be birds.

So please explain how you work that out

Why don't you watch the video? The answer to your question is in it. The guy has been doing this kind of filming for over a decade he understands what he is filming and he says they were going so fast he could hardly keep up with the camera. Now if you choose not to believe him then good for you personally I do.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I do see high altitude, fast moving things like that from time to time. I record some pretty high quality video of it, too. Too high, too fast to be birds. Some manoeuvers, defy what we're used to as far as how airplanes move.

There are a few indicators to me, that they are earthly. The pattern in which they appear around here, seems to work by our clock. I would think visitors would use a more organic timetable (ie. lunar calendar on a nanoscale), rather than patrol at UTC.

I'll post the best shots, after the next holiday weekend. The best sightings happen during fireworks. I believe fireworks are used as camouflage. Too bad they didn't account for us lenses, up tall buildings.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
In two different videos there was the single outlier (once at the side, once in front) that seemed to hold a position as the others shifted. That doesn't seem like bird movement. It did seem to be the same type of object though.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HolgerTheDane2

***snip***

***snip***

Speed in this type of videos are measured as the speed of the object compared to some stationary object.
So if the stars are at a fixed distance (which they are) then the speed of the objects will be judged differently if the birds are high up or low flying.

Exactly.

For them to be flying too fast to be birds they must be very high up. Yet the cameraman keeps losing focus throughout the flight, suggesting something relatively close to the camera.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

You could be right. Explain how birds flying in formation break up into smaller groups and then one of those groups speed up and join the front group? I've never seen a bird formation break up until they prepare to land at their destination.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is so ridiculous. If it's not UFO balloons, it's UFO birds. You only lose respect from the serious believing members of this forum by posting this type of thing. You might want to re-evaluate things before you post them.

Like everyone said, it's a classic V formation with a leader bird guiding the way. Canada Geese for example:

You can see how the birds move position to let the other birds move ahead or behind to help conserve their energy. A recent study showed the V formation creates a wake of air in which the following birds adjust to and use to help travel large distances.

Why would "intelligent orbs" act exactly as a group of birds? The random movements of these objects show the level of intelligence. They aren't in perfect formation at all. It's instinctual movements, not high intelligence. Have you ever seen the Blue Angels perform or even a group of jet fighters fly overhead? That's a perfect intelligent formation. And that's from us dumb simple minded humans. Come on... use some common sense here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join