It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, what exactly exists beyond …….

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The facepalm ?

Don’t get me wrong, I know the face palm. From a voyeuristic point of view, I understand other people’s facepalms and my own personal one’s for that matter. And while I try not to laugh, on occasion it’s near impossible, but only because I feel the pain and frustration.

So, to cut a long story short, is there anything that exists beyond the facepalm, or, in simpler terms, have we reached peak gesticulation ?.

All thoughts appreciated.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

P.S. I know this should really be in the philosophy & metamalarkey forum. One is just trying to push the boundaries of the subject matter.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I think once you get 'beyond' the face palm it becomes more of a deep disappointment feeling. You know, that feeling your parents probably got for the first time they found out you started smoking, or got pulled over by the cops for speeding. They can't get mad, they can't say "I told you so" they can't face palm, they just nod their head and accept it, but are disappointed in you.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

So, are you talking about that burning and churning sensation you get way deep in the stomach on the realisation that, while things may have just gone bad, they're probably about to get much, much worse.

In effect then, it's a temporary psychic ability that allows one to pass through two states of reality. Those states being the one you were comfortable with to the one that involves pain.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

new topics

join