It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO With Magnetic Halo Passes Super Moon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Do moths fly in dead straight lines?
I would like to see that.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: JamesTB

Let us examine the description of the "halo" around this vehicle.

I wonder if the "halo's" in the tether clip could be magnetic too?

edit on 28/12/12 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Trying to fix YT link

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Let us examine the description of the "halo" around this vehicle.

I wonder if the "halo's" in the tether clip could be magnetic too?

That looks to be a focus issue, also. The object could be relatively close to the camera; therefore out of focus.

edit on 7/16/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Sorry, that was my feeble attempt a humour

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Magnetism doesn't show up on film..its a simple fact. What you have there is out of focus because the focus is set on the moon anything further in front of it will be blurry.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

So if we go by your logic it could also be an out of focus UFO passing in front of the Moon.

I'm interested in how you can distinguish between the 2. Please tell ...

how do you determine something is an alien space ship if it looks no different than any other out of focus thing. What known alien spaceships do we have to compare? So I think you have the logic backwards. You would need to define why this clip is of something unusual, otherwise, its a clip of something that could be anything which makes it of no value when trying to find aliens.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Sorry, that was my feeble attempt a humour

No Problem. I now see the little "roll" smiley in your other post (with the tether video).

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Looks to me like an out of focus insect or small bird moving close to the lens .

Before the OP asks me how I have arrived at this opinion , it wasn't very difficult to reach once a little logic and a lot of knowledge of photography is applied.

The moon is in focus and logic tells me that anything flying close to the moon would also be in focus unless the lens was absolutely massive and set to macro mode.

There have been some totally logical explanations in this thread , but the OP is dead set against any theory that doesn't agree that we are looking at a magnetic UFO that is emitting a halo.

Meanwhile , back in reality .....................

edit on 16-7-2014 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Nice scam the youtuber has here is his wish list for equipment.

From his BEGGING SITE!!!

What I Need

All funds donated to Crrow777 will always be used to further what we know about the moon, UFO's and chemtrails. Crrow777 will always make ALL information available to the world. The following is a list of what the funding of this project will be used for:

Canon camera body 20+ MP
Conversion of 1 camera to shoot in infrared and ultraviolet - the invisible light spectrum + out of state shipping for conversion work
Special quartz light transmission filter for conversion
Additional video storage and back up ability. (5 minutes of HD video can weigh many gigabytes!)
Off-site back up for 1 year to ensure safety of all footage
SD, high-speed, video memory cards for non-stop off-site shooting and temp storage while off-site
Portable 3 terabyte hard drive for field back up
Funding for up to 25 days of off-site shooting to improve conditions and field of view (off-site locations are within 2 hours of current location)
1 Mid range camera lens
Cables for camera, power, DC conversion for field power, long USB
7 Back up camera batteries for each camera for non-stop off-site shooting
Telephoto lens - long range
Telescope with 14-16" aperture. Most expensive item - dependent on what is available on the used market upon funding - Meade LX-200 possible with funding. This is the only item that can be removed from the strategy and still allow the plan to be executed. Having this item will greatly improve video quality and resolution
T-ring adaptor - camera to scope
Canon conversion ring - camera to T-ring to scope
Up to 1 year of filming
Funding for an additional editor for creating the final full length movie
Funding for creation of full length movie - approx. 1:30 depending on content & up to 2 hours if needed (Estimated edit time is 2 months)

Why doesn't the F----R get a job and pay for the equipment HIMSELF if he is correct he would get a movie deal BUT what he will do is fleece the gullible create his videos and when PROVED wrong he will still have all the equipment!!!!

Nice for him

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join