It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of "Repercussion Bombs"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
A few nights ago, I had another one of my very random strange and vivid dreams. I was with a group of people that I don't know in this reality, yet in the dream they all seemed familiar to me, as if they were close friends of mine. We had taken a trip to a city somewhere; I'm guessing it was supposed to be either New York City of Chicago, and were staying at a pretty extravagant hotel. As the sun started to go down, we heard several very loud noises that sounded like jets flying over the city. We then proceeded to leave the hotel to see what was going on. Once we got outside, I noticed 2 very futuristic looking aircraft, I'll call them "jets" but they had more of a "spaceship" like appearance to them - very bright white in color with blue stripes going down the sides, and they were able to hover in midair. After watching them for a few minutes, the one to my left hand side dropped a large metallic object to the ground that appeared to be some sort of a bomb.

As soon as the group of us realized what was happening, we quickly ran and took cover at the first place we could find - behind some dumpsters or something - don't remember. Anyway, after this "bomb" dropped and hit the ground, instead of just exploding it started shaking or vibrating very very fast, sending out very loud "sound waves" - which is why the only thing I can think to call the things are Repercussion Bombs... as the sound waves traveled outward across the city, buildings began to violently shake as if an earthquake was taking place until eventually they began to crumble and fall to the ground. These "bombs" were also placed on either side of the city as if the entire area was sectioned off ahead of time by the combined radii of each.

Very interesting yet strange stuff. No idea why I would randomly dream something like this.

I honestly don't think it's some kind of premonition, it felt more like an "alternate universe" or something with the whole idea of "friends" there that I had never met before in reality. I say that because the majority of my dreams, no matter how strange they are involve people I know in reality. But hey.. who knows. ?

edit on 15-7-2014 by Time2Think because: added youtube vid

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Strange dream for sure. I've not heard of sound warfare. Evidently the pull for humans or have ultimate control and be right overrides being decent (case in point warfare today). Let's hope this sort of thing never happens. Of course, you said spaceship type vehicles that hover so a drone or otherworldly contraption? Anything's possible.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Tesla Oscillator
Sound like the bombs could have been a device like this.

Later in life Tesla claimed one version of the oscillator caused an earthquake in New York City in 1898, gaining it the popular culture title "Tesla's

Tesla's oscillator is a reciprocating electricity generator. Steam would be forced into the oscillator, and exit through a series of ports, pushing a piston up and down that was attached to an armature, causing it to vibrate up and down at high speed, producing electricity. The casing was by necessity very strong, as temperatures due to pressure heating in the upper chamber exceeded 200 degrees, and the pressure reached 400psi. Some versions used air trapped behind the piston as an "air spring", increasing efficiency. Another variation used electromagnets to control the frequency of the piston's oscillation.

edit on 15-7-2014 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Odd. A few nights ago I had a very similar dream. At night our airforce was shooting at craft high up with no effect. They dropped small lights that would target buildings and let out powerful shockwaves.

We hid in an old school and turned on the news. These bombs layed waste to cities around the world, and it said the president was a casualty.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
When people dream about bombs it usually means there is something very explosive in their life that they have to deal with. Family issues, job problems, some sort of crisis that is about to blow up.

I would be cautious about reading more into it than what it is. Sometimes the simple answer may be the correct one.

Examine your life and determine if anything fits that criteria.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Last night I had a few dreams. In one of them, the atmosphere was penetrated by mulitple spheres. They didn't hit the ground though. They didn't seem to be solid. It was like they were made of air, and when they denotated shock waves would radiate.

They weren't trying to destroy, they were trying to communicate. That's the impression I got anyway. But people were freaked out, including me. I grabbed my wife and started running, the shock waves were getting a little too close to the ground for my taste.

Kinda reminds me of trumpets.

edit on 929TuesdayuAmerica/ChicagoJuluTuesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dianec
Strange dream for sure. I've not heard of sound warfare. Evidently the pull for humans or have ultimate control and be right overrides being decent (case in point warfare today). Let's hope this sort of thing never happens. Of course, you said spaceship type vehicles that hover so a drone or otherworldly contraption? Anything's possible.

You obviously don't know any toddlers if you're not familiar with sound warfare. Get two three years olds together with one very sought after toy.

new topics

top topics

join