On THE Record.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
You need to go on the Record. This is to say here is my story. Again.

I cameo in songs by RHCP, Linkin Park, Eminem and Limp Bizkit among many other musicians. I first spoke words in unique arrangement over a talkback radio show. These phone calls were turned into about 15 charting songs by many famous musicians. The songs by the mentioned musicians include the exact words I spoke first often in the chorus but also in other parts of the song depending on the song. It has been made to make money. Do you think the truth will make money or destroy it?

I have suffered immensely. The cause was initially Govt Torture. In New Zealand. From Feb 1999 till 2001. The songs were created from 2001 till 2008ish. There is like 6-7 phone calls that they are based on all created in 2001. From 2009 till 2014 America was involved now and I upset them when they showed me the matrix technology like, technology that can put pictures in your head brain eyes mind virtual reality. They showed me this tech was real and I didn't like it and started attacking them took a few months but not long. I guess this is bad because of the songs they must feel under appreciated and there spiffy matrix tech possibly they were offended by me not liking it.

They did say one of their comments was that "No one has ever resisted us before". In the showing of the tech and using it.

Please go on the record in this thread. You must post your belief about what I have written. You will be on the record it will be permanent. Eventually the truth about what I say will be known. But until then you must say what you want to say and please go on the record. I know that so far no one believes me. But i've tried to offer proof. Most of the musicians I mention in my posts are reachable by twitter.

Brooke Fraser could be like a weak link. Her album What To Do With Daylight I feature in like 3 songs on that album. www.Twitter.com/brookefraser If enough people tweeted her she would have to respond. If she lied I would be happy with that. But you need to get a response.

Now because you don't believe there is some form of punishment. I don't know the form but it exists. But I need you to go on the record with you basically saying you don't believe me and that i'm delusional and wrong and whatever you want to say. You need to be very hostile and nasty without breaking the rules. Show your true colours. But this is only if your talking the truth. I want your honest assessment of what I say which to you can only be that I am delusional most likely. You need to get annoyed that I say such things and represent.

Go on the RECORD.

Anyone who fights for the truth will send brooke a tweet you don't even need to believe me really you could gamble risk and take a chance on me I mean what's it going to hurt?.

The more people that fail to send a tweet the better. It represents the majority. But eventually the truth will set what I have said free.

I want a sampling of posts from the majority which is you. Please share and voice your disregard and opinion.

This will change the world as you know it. But yet nobody can see.

Everybody is blind to it. BLIND.

So I leave you. Asking for you to post and go on the RECORD about the other Records I speak of and also the matrix or pictures in your head mind eyes brain virtual reality.

There are many songs. Many. Alot.

Please go on the record.

This thread will get alot of attention eventually and depending what you post is how you will look to many many.

You could reap alot of condemnation or praise depending on what you post in reply and what you do and don't do.

There is reward and punishment.

GO ON THE RECORD. O how many will not post. Record go on the.

I'll MAKE YOU FAMOUS.

LEEDA.
edit on 15-7-2014 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: leeda

Not to sound like a jerk .

But I read through your post .

You make no sense to me sorry.

Sorry I can't help.
edit on 0142023171472th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Respectfully, this is meaningless attention seeking drivel....

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

So some things you said on a radio show were turned into lyrics for hit songs, which were charged with some technology to place images and thoughts into peoples minds?

What songs?
What lyrics?
What exactly again is the technology supposed to do?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
So your the one whose responsible for the pain I feel when hear that drivel on the radio?

It all makes sense now...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: paleorchid13

So some things you said on a radio show were turned into lyrics for hit songs, which were charged with some technology to place images and thoughts into peoples minds?

What songs?
What lyrics?
What exactly again is the technology supposed to do?

Yep some things I said on a talkback radio show were turned into lyrics for hits songs.

It ends there. The matrix technology is a separate issue. The tech was declassified to me some 7 years after the creation of the first batch of songs.

Ok an eminem song.

This is the chorus from the song Without Me by Eminem. This was frist scribed by me over radio talkback air 2001. Also the alot of other parts in the song Without me are similar but not exact to other things I said in the phone calls.

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
'Cause we need a little, controversy
'Cause it feels so empty, without me

This chorus was me word for word but is now sung by Eminem.

Ok here's another one. Linkin Park "Numb"

I've become so numb
I can feel you there
I've become so tired
So much more aware
I'm becoming this
All I want to do
Is be more like me
And be less like you

Again this is the chorus to the song and I spoke this chorus the text above word for word exactly and they are now sung by Linkin Park.

I am disregarded so easily and made a nonsense and a troll. Yet I tell the truth without word of lie and am not delusional about this.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

So all you need to do is link to the tape of the radio broadcast. Off you go.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Who are you and what makes you special?

What separates you from the rest of society?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Why not start making some money out of being a song writer? If you really are that good, then just put down your previous work as the apprenticeship and start making some money from these songs of yours. Just be a bit smarter about how you record and share them around.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

I will bite.

Have you ever talked to a friend/partner about a movie at lunch, or been driving along and think about or talk about a song, and BAM the song comes on or even better is playing on another station(usually the 1St One) as soon as you hit the preset, or the movie is on for dinner? Notice a bad start to your day screws up the whole thing? Weekend, week, month...Year... Decade... Ummm pretty much your whole life?! Oops, about you,... Not me... (sorry... Serious face on) You don't want to be late but that is all you think about, then you can't find anything you need, everybody drives stupid,5 wrecks, on the way AND!! EVERY RED LIGHT!! It's like the Universe is against you (or on your side depending on the negativity or positivity that you are asking it for)! Apparently... It's a "Secret" but guess what... Somebody figured out a way to make money by telling us about it... It is simple Physics... The law of Attraction is real and it applies to everything, from Particles, Waves, Particles that are waves, and now that I understand it personality types, absolutely everything. It's how we know instinctivly someone new doesn't "fit" our groups. Obviously, the Powers that Be must have known the Sheeple wouldn't understand, or even attempt to, or there wouldn't be a DVD box set to spend your made up money on. I'm from Texas and I'm a bit embarrassed to talk about it. Any southern man (a man's man(never understood that one)) would think it New Age BS or Hoakey.

I understood the Physics just never realized how to apply them to my "life".

I'm gonna go on the record and say I don't think your crazy, delusional, or whatever. Misunderstood, and not very good at getting thoughts out when you are a bit frazzled as you obviously are. I say this because I'm also a Musician, always a struggling one and all the things I mentioned earlier happen ALL the time, so much so I feel like I'm chipped or something. I've been in a punk band on and off for a couple of decades with the same guy, we get a set then drums or bass flakes out. Anyway, as it relates to your OP. I think of a good cover to "punk out" and get it all arranged and fail to get it out. Sure as a frog bumps his arse when he hops, within a month, or weeks even, I will hear my arrangement of somebody else's song being played the way I put it together, by a completely different band that I'm not in. That, and I moved from Denton's awesome music scene to Abilene where it's Speed, and Death Metal,(I never got into SlipKnot Covers.., You should hear my acoustic punked solo of Tools' Opiate though), or tragically... Rap! I met this guy named Prophet from Philly and started learning Rap from him. I exercised on battle rap forums, and Years later I hear a verse I wrote word for word in a Very mainstream song. I don't think people are gonna understand the VR "matrix" part, but the way I decipher it I think you mean that they tried to entice you with the tech that if you play ball you can have access to, it, true to life 2ND life isht... Wanna fly? Here you go... While Tony Hawk and PewdiePie get that new thing the Oculst Rift, to prep the Kids to welcome their programming.

Synopsis... Being on these boards, You have to have heard of the "Double Slit Experiment"(if not... Google makes you smrt!")( No I can't find a link), but I read recently that the parts of your brain that activate when you make a choice, actually start to react and activate SECONDS (not milliseconds)... SECONDS I wanna say close to 10 seconds before a thought is even formulated or a question is asked by someone else. We are made of Stardust, the remains of long gone Stars, and so is everything around us. The same things that in the Double Slit Experiment that somehow knew that a Camera would allow us to view it later, and adjusted the outcome to reflect us putting our "beam of creation" it to begin with. So ultimately we affect the outcome, and the Law of Attraction requires Order, but... BUT, our brains activate before we even make a choice, so are we really making a choice at all? I just read that a Military Airframe can somehow use us sleeping and dreaming like a freaking Quantum Computer to get us to work out their tough problems taking advantage of the time expansion effect while dreaming (tells me that dreams are just as "real" as the waking world, and They have had forever to practice the use of "The Secret" so we are WAYYY behind the ball. I talked to a buddy on a major label, and they Literally have a powerful Witch come put spells on the Masters of the "Important Records". I digress...

Basically you either make you own Universe, or you are a Sim for someone else who does(maybe "God" is really "in each of us" as our "Spooky Intangled Particles" .. Your brain can't know what "Tastey Wheat" tastes like any more than a "Matrix" can, AND though we can't know for sure, but... There may be a Spoon after all... You still can't trust the Government... Never Could, though it is FOR SURE not real Stores still give you things for fake money, AND...Lastly, the Universe could have or have not decided that you had enough time to put out your songs, and since, what fits together MUST fit together, so it's actually (or actually is not) all your fault, for being scared, or focusing on failure so the Universe gives you what you ask for.... Did I loose anybody else besides Me there?

Oh, by the way... I'm hip to the game and not gonna allow anyone to be my excuse to sit back and whine.... I'm going solo, haha! "Lucky Stiff", I'll let talk know when I release my 1St single "If Jesus did Gangsta Rap"... Coming to a YouTube Player near you(likely on your person right now)... And support my friends in "Brutal Juice", making a comeback, and we were right 20 years ago... YouTube "Brutal Juice Facedown Takedown" epic song and STS subject matter video! 911... You've Summoned the Vampires..When seconds count, they're only Minutes away! Fear does the thinking, hatred does the reasoning! Epic truths set to epic tunes!
edit on 15-7-2014 by wastedown because: to change things a bit and fix things... What!?.... Say Something! I don't care!!! hahahaha!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Heh.... I am speechless really...

Interesting prospective..

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I'm not disregarding tech that puts images in your head. Actually, I can totally see how that could work. Really just comes down to stimulating the brain in one way or another.
edit on 15-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: edited

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

My thumbs are tired... All on my phone, with a HD laptop 2 ft from me... I don't know how to take your reply (I did edit some important points) But, trust me bro... It's not just a point of view... Real talk, I just spit all that out cuz somebody needed to hear it... Was it you? Hell, I don't know still if I left 5 Minutes early for work last September 19the cuz, not you but somebody else was confused and asking to be late, (I had smoked and was driving a "stupid" 3mph (what, about 5kph?)! I honestly still don't know if she knew I...wait... Neo, I mean Neo was gonna say No , and still baked those damn cookies, or if she baked them just to see Smith go all philosophical,... Deliberately!!
edit on 15-7-2014 by wastedown because: fear does the thinking, hatred... the REASONing

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

I told you for proof you can tweet www.twitter.com/brookefraser and ask her about her album "What to do with daylight" more specifically the songs Arithmetic, Saving the World, Lifeline and Better. She will know what your talking about without even you mentioning my name. She based all 4 of these songs on things I first spoke over radio talkback air.

She can either tell the truth, Lie or ignore all of which won't hurt you in the least. But it will be on the record.

Your tweet will be on the RECORD.

GO ON THE RECORD.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I'm such a Mushroom Head (translated to whatever expletive deleted that you wish to apply) I forgot about the outright plagerism! As to that I have no insight as to the how or why, only the "what now"... On that point, if it is proveable and more than just "Concept", then... You betta' getcho Money... They have enough... For me... At first I was pissed... I mean like 16 bars WORD FOR WORD! Then, I was flattered and who knows? Maybe, Prophet was involved (same home neighborhood)? So I let it go...

I don't twitter but will get one and ask her, but 1St I will start a message around on Facebook about her and those songs being stolen, with links back here so you can see it. I'm sure that will be enough to get her attention, or... Someone's attention anyway..

They will recognize "Leeda"?

And... LightningStrikesHere.. My bad.. I thought I initially replied to the OP, and didn't notice you weren't him and replied to your reply to my reply, Jeebus! There I go again... Need sleep.. Goodnight/morning all!

edit on 15-7-2014 by wastedown because: I forgot to ask a name... dang Parkinson's
edit on 15-7-2014 by wastedown because: to add the "LSH" bit so he doesn't think I'm a complete jackass

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: leeda

I told you for proof you can tweet www.twitter.com/brookefraser and ask her about her album "What to do with daylight" more specifically the songs Arithmetic, Saving the World, Lifeline and Better. She will know what your talking about without even you mentioning my name. She based all 4 of these songs on things I first spoke over radio talkback air.

She can either tell the truth, Lie or ignore all of which won't hurt you in the least. But it will be on the record.

GO ON THE RECORD.

so...you're saying...that...there is no radio broadcast available...conviniently ?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

originally posted by: leeda

GO ON THE RECORD.

so...you're saying...that...there is no radio broadcast available...conviniently ?

A copy of every single phone call of the radio broadcast is available, just to those with clearance. I don't have clearance. I'm kind of in a futuristic prison but still on the outside. I can go where ever I want but they always track me. Anyway for reasons one phone call is a Mona Lisa. You don't destroy or delete a Mona Lisa.

But the secret to getting the Mona to be displayed is www.twitter.com/brookefraser or you could go eminem or you could go linkin park but brooke well you know it's her using twitter and it will need to be answered i'm hoping this is a weak link.

This is the best I can do with what limited power I have. Give Brooke a Tweet Please. Use Leeda that should be ok it's my last name and first two initials.

Go on the record on twitter. Get some attention. Perhaps facebook as well she has a facebook account @www.facebook.com/brookefraser

You won't get hurt for asking her.

Go on the record. Everything is dated and time stamped. When the truth hits cash in on your timestamp.
edit on 15-7-2014 by leeda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Yet I tell the truth without word of lie and am not delusional about this.

Sorry but how can you prove you were the first to say these words in this order

Now this looks like a job for me So everybody, just follow me 'Cause we need a little, controversy 'Cause it feels so empty, without me

How old are you?

Is human history and the English language older than you are?

If so is there a chance you were not the first to say these words in this order?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
how long are you going to keep on posting this crap on the boards?
i know this is like the 4th time i've opened one of your threads and the same old crap.

and now i will go on the record.
you got a couple of screws lose on your brain housing group.
and you need to seek professional help.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Yet I tell the truth without word of lie and am not delusional about this.

Sorry but how can you prove you were the first to say these words in this order

I can prove I was the first to say these words by people tweeting www.twitter.com/brookefraser or www.facebook.com/brookefraser and asking her about her album "what to do with daylight" and the songs "arithmetic" "better" "saving the world" "lifeline" and those people receiving a date and time stamp.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join