It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Removal from Internet Explorer:
1. Open the Tools menu and go to Manage add-ons.
2. You should be on Toolbars and Extensions. Find Bonanza Deals and disable it.
3. Save changes and close window.
Removal from Google Chrome:
1. Press Alt+F. A menu should appear.
2. Go to Tools and then to Extensions. Remove Bonanza Deals using the trash can icon.
3. Close the tab.
4. Restart the browser.
Removal from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open the Tools menu and click on Add-ons.
2. Select the Extensions menu and disable Bonanza Deals.
3. Close the tab.
Removal from Windows:
1. Open the Start menu and go to Control Panel.
2. Open the Uninstall a Program (Add/Remove Programs) tool. Uninstall all unwanted applications.
3. Download SpyHunter.
4. Install the tool and perform a full system scan to locate any intruders on your computer and remove them.
At the time of research FreeSOFTtoday adware was distributed using deceptive download clients and fake downloads (fake Java updates, fake browser updates, etc.). In most cases Internet users install this program without their consent. FreeSOFTtoday is similar other potentially unwanted applications which infiltrate user's computers using freeware downloads, for example Zombie Alert, SaveNet, and buzz-it. To avoid installation of such potentially unwanted programs, computer users should be very attentive when downloading and installing free software.
If your download is managed by some download client, be sure to decline installation of advertised browser plug-ins and applications. When installing the already downloaded free program always choose "advanced" or "custom" installation options, this step could reveal installation of any bundled adware. Internet users who have already installed FreeSOFTtoday should use this removal guide to eliminate it from their computers.