It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 Illegal Immigration Facts You'll Never Read in Legacy Media

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Why do you keep bringing up police state? Why do we need a police state if there is more freedom?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Yeah like 5 jobs lol

Im willing to bet there more illegal Americans living in Canada lol

You think it's a joke?

No, it's racist. Only people of dark skin color are being targeted as illegal immigrants.

edit on 15-7-2014 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why do you keep bringing up police state? Why do we need a police state if there is more freedom?

The cartels have all the freedom they need.

If anyone gets in their way, they just kill them.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

THAT'S why I said to end the war on drugs. Without money, how are they going to finance their other crazy activities? Hit them were it hurts, the pocketbook.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
First off, please tell me you can tell this is a piece of propaganda. There's so many red-flags that jump out at me with this list. Nobody in their right mind would think this is a piece of truth.

Secondly, people are everywhere! It doesn't matter your color of skin, most people are decent, and succumb to environmental hardships, so get desperate, and maybe they try to find a better life by taking a risk and getting across a border illegally. That makes them a bad person? No.

This is happening all around the world right now. Has been happening between lands since the beginning of time. Maybe we need to realize that we're transitioning to a global culture, and these times are rough because we're sticking to ridiculously outdated ways of thinking.

Isn't it the elite who pins us against each other? Don't they play their part in creating the conditions that create jaded individuals who become violent criminals? Shouldn't we pointing the finger up, and not across our fellow meek human beings? I think borders are something that need to be done with, once and for all. Herding us like cattle domesticates our own kind. It tames us to the real threat out there.

Honestly I think this issue will only compound if we try to force a solution that only worsens the problem. Either we further globalize, else crumble from within. This world can't handle being so divided for so long. That's what a border is, anyways. An arbitrary division of the land. It just seems nuts to me. Guess I'm just another dreamer.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

THAT'S why I said to end the war on drugs. Without money, how are they going to finance their other crazy activities? Hit them were it hurts, the pocketbook.

You believe a nation free to use drugs is going to behave humanly and police themselves?

The black market succeeds on supply and demand. Maybe they can switch to harvesting organs.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Wait, why not?

You think legalizing somehow makes us all bad people?

It's an interesting take with the harvesting organs. I could see that becoming an alternative market for cartels if we shut down their influence by making drugs legal in the states.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Well it's hard to say when people against the idea assume things about drug users and the state of their minds like you just did. Do you think that just because drugs are legal that everyone will start using them or something?

Keep in mind that we are already a nation of drug users. They are just marketed to us in a different way, pill form.
edit on 15-7-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

To put it blunty.

If your going even start tackling the immigration problems you will need to discriminate and be racist.

USA does not have the resources to secure every inch of the border. It does not have time to check all incomings at ports and airports.

So it needs to prioritize.

Fact is white Canadian/Australian/British/French/Northern/Western Europeans are extremely unlikely to stay illegally.
Im willing to bet for every 100,000 travelers from there the amount that stay illegally will be single digits, double at most. And the very very very few that stay wont be staying for your welfare as we get better back home!

Now obviously the high risk country's will be 3rd world country's.

TSA/ Border control agents only have limited time and resources, they cant check every inch of border, every car and every air passengers. To do so would cost trillions and gridlock the borders to a stand still and wreck the USA economy.

SO mathematically the best way to catch the most illegals in the most efficient way is to discriminate.

edit on 15-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
First off, please tell me you can tell this is a piece of propaganda. There's so many red-flags that jump out at me with this list. Nobody in their right mind would think this is a piece of truth.

Clearly, did you read up on the author of this article? rationalwiki.org...

Oh, and the Washington Post is owned by Jeff Bezos -- owner of Amazon. While I do commend him on his social liberal stance and support of marriage equality -- he is also a Bildeberger.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

They know it's propaganda. Anytime the left puts out an obvious piece of propaganda they are all over it. The problem is that this BS fits their political and ideological position. So it's acceptable.

One good thing about these sorts of stories and threads is that we get to learn who is honest, consistent and willing to discuss truths even if it does not fit their political ideology....and we learn who the hypocrites are.

By the way: A global culture, economy and no borders....now you're speaking my language.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

To put it blunty.

If your going even start tackling the immigration problems you will need to discriminate and be racist.

Really? Who do you think lived here first? The white guy?

There's probably more legal non-whites in the US then whites.

Also, since I live on the border I know there's been an influx of illegal Chinese trying to cross the southern border. MSM doesn't have much to say about that, now do they.

Oh, and FYI: I'm as WASP as you can get. Pennsylvania Dutch/Deutsch. Ancestors migrated from the Palatines in the late 1700s.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Really.

And I would label China a high risk country too.

Fact is the Native Americans lost,

USA is now there. And it cant handle the influx of illegals coming from the 3rd world.

UK got the same problem!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

By the way: A global culture, economy and no borders....now you're speaking my language.

Oh hey! A progressive. We have to change our thinking.

As I've said: "We're beyond putting more locks on the door".

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It would be more cost effective and practical to be very strict and heartless. Just make it near impossible for non-citizens to live within the U.S. by passing these laws:

1. No welfare for non-citizens. Period. To obtain welfare one must appear in person, with proof of citizenship.

2. Make english the official language and require all (mentally capable) citizens to speak, read and write basic english.

3. Do not deport captured adult illegals. Either execute them or imprison them for life in prison built for this purpose. Basically just a walled in area which we don't enter or any reason....just supply water and patrol the walls. Deport the children under 16 to their country of origin. If older children have no way of proving their age and it is too close to call they get locked up.

4. Non-citizens can not work within the U.S. borders. Zero tolerance for employing illegals. First time you're caught knowingly employing an illegal you loose the business and go to jail.

5. Non-citizens can not own land or real property within the U.S. borders. The U.S. Government would seize and reimburse those currently owning land unless they can sell it in a timely manner.

How hard is that?

edit on 7/15/2014 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Those claiming this a racial issue have never had a house full of illegal immigrants living next door to you.
If you enjoy loud parties all night, trash in your yard, people peeing in the streets and trashing the houses they rent then these are just the folks you want for neighbors.
Did I mention they shot my cat for fun with a pellet gun?
These aren't so many innocent children and desperate families crossing the border illegally.
Most of them are young men, full of testosterone, Tecate and trouble.

Enjoy your new neighbors America.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Those claiming this a racial issue have never had a house full of illegal immigrants living next door to you.
If you enjoy loud parties all night, trash in your yard, people peeing in the streets and trashing the houses they rent then these are just the folks you want for neighbors.

Dude, I live on the border.

Yes, they do have loud parties that go all night long. And the great thing about their parties is everyone is included, from gramma to tiny babies. I've never had to find a babysitter to go to one of my neighbors parties.

As far as junk in the yard, the worst houses in my neighborhood belong to white folk.

They do tend to collect used cars. I asked my Mexican friend about this. He said its kind of a barter system. If you need a car part, you just drive around the neighborhood til you see the car you need. Knock on the guys door and make a deal. Often, he'll just give it to you.

The culture is different. It's very family oriented, and usually includes extended family. Why is that a bad thing?

IMO the isolated single family prevalent in American society today is very damaging. It really perpetuates a ME mindset.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedParrotHead

5. Non-citizens can not own land or real property within the U.S. borders. The U.S. Government would seize and reimburse those currently owning land unless

That would be pointless as those who can afford to own real property likely wont be illegals or welfare monkeys but either retired millionaires who will be spending money, very successful legal foreign workers again putting money into the USA or Businessmen who live between the USA and other country's and again giving money and jobs to the USA.
At the very least Id add a threshold like Barbados, IE you own and upmarket property that acts as proof and security that you can provide for yourself and contribute without being a burden to the state. In fact maybe make that requirement for legal immigration that was you only get those that can contribute move in!

And mass executions? What are you North Korea?

I agree you need to sort the illegal immigration problem out but there going too far.

I agree with 1 and 2 though.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

A progressive? I don't think I would completely fall in that category considering that I am all over the place when it comes to economics, politics and such. Lately I have been looking at what may be in store for Mankind in the future and I see a global economy, global currency, no borders and, well....a one world government.

I also think we will gravitate towards a global communist society in which all basic needs are provided. But we will have to wait and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As a Native American, all I can do is laugh at the so called immigration issue..

People coming here and attempting to destroy your way of life ..kinda sounds familiar.

This may be taken seriously by everyone..if the right wasn't only targeting the brown people they are deeming undesirable.

As someone from that section said..they don't care if the white come here..because they are under the assumption...because they are white...they would do everything legally, because if you didn't already know..only colors break the law and whites follow it..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join