It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we unloved on ATS.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: adnanmuf
Why are we unloved on ATS.

and who could you be???
the unloved?
what pervert society ?
the ones we already know or a new one?

I believe the world need to go back to God and worship him and pray to him so that he does not sack us.

a loving god would sack us rather then guide us, sounds kind of perverse and down right scary, ooooooh!
He already guided you, check out the ten commandments and other commandments in the bible.
Do not steal, do not covet other people lands, do not fornicate, do not sodomy, do not lie, do not gamble , do not drink alcohol, worship God, dont worship other things, honor your parents.....etc

which one of these commandments do you apply????

so if you dont, then you have to repent and apply those above mentioned commandements.
Dah

I'm sorry, I am cruel and had to bite my tongue to reply to you, pray for me I would appreciate it

Respect
edit on 16-7-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I think he is adding a bit to the Ten Commandments. As usual, ten is enough for God, but man needs to add a couple of hundred more!

Brotherman, If you want I will pray for you but I don't see you as needing any prayers.

P

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
♥ ❤ ❥ ❣
❦ ❧ ♡ ۵
웃 유 ღ ♋

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Even though no longer believe in it .. think the addition of the love icons a good idea ..

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
Hey Expat, I usually agree with 99% of your posts but I have got to disagree with this one. Love does exist. Every time we start to feel compassion towards any being, be it human or animal, we are expressing a feeling of love. It is just a state of mind and the term for feeling a connection to something and realizing that you have the capacity to care for it's well-being. You don't have to get all mushy and gushy like the media likes to portray love. I've read many of your posts and know that you have definitely been through the ringer in your life, but I just want to say that I hope that the negativity you have experienced doesn't drown out the positives you have experienced and will experience.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

We used to have awesome emoticons, sadly the new one's are among the worst I've ever seen, they're just awful.
I miss the old one's or at least some that convey what you mean and actually look good.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
so what is it this thread? who is not loved on ATS?
may you say it openly?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Anyone who wants or needs a bit of love, I send it your way. I adore you all here at ATS. I might not know many of you too well but I feel like I do from the years I have spent here. Slowly, I've felt more encouraged to interact as time passes though.

For those going through rough times right now, I sympathize. Things are harder these days and in general I can get bummed out and saddened by our world and its constant flailings. There is a lot of love in my life, but on some fronts I have been forced to question some people and motives and in the end, it leaves me feeling sad and cold and confused. I even feel angry at times.. People shouldn't hurt each other in such deep ways, yet I feel they may not even realize they are doing it, which is a bigger tragedy.

Love is a tricky thing to pinpoint but the nice part is that it is very broad and can be simple. I try and operate from love. Love of life, and love of living and love of people (in spite of all) and at the end of the day, we are all human beings that are all just trying to get through this life..

The icons sound like a great idea.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I love all of you

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I love all of you

Thank you!

We can all love an infinite number of people.

P

edit on 17/7/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

I could not agree more. I think the old ones went to the bin because of the site upgrade. Perhaps they were too hungry in terms of bits and bytes.

I really loved the old ones. My favorite was Mr. Uzi. I convinced myself that he was just a modern version of Cupid and he fires love bullets.

P

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
And another thread bites the dust
Another thread bites the dust
And another thread gone, and another thread gone
Hey, I'm gonna reply to you,

STILL NO LOVE EMOTICONS>

MODS ..... HELP

SAVE US>

P

edit on 3/10/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I agree. It should be a bad ass heart though.

POWER...."WAAAAA"
edit on 10 2 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You should call that THE POWER OF LOVE

Lol.

I noticed that not a single mod dropped in, may have to fix that soon.

P

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Did someone call a mod? My thingie went off.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Heff, how ya doin mate!

Seriously, I did my thread, got stars and flags, they must count for something.

We want some lovin on ATS, Just a couple of hearts and a huggy one.

Help us enlightened one, help us!

P

ETA, I just U2Ued BFFT so he may be along to help.
edit on 3/10/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

There is already a love smiley emotey thingie. And it's universal....

edit on 10/3/14 by Hefficide because: So I threw in an uzi after twenty beers. Not the craziest thing I've ever done. Truth!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

That is a naughty response Heff.

Funny, I grant you, but naughty none the less.

You may love a beer but a beer cannot love you back.

And considering what you eventually do with the beer, well, that is not love.

That is watering a tree.

P

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

You may love a beer but a beer cannot love you back. P

YOU SPEAK HERESY!!!

Honest and official answer: SkepticOverlord is soley responsible for all coding and computerish stuff on ATS so only he can add or detract from our base of emoticons.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Well, yes I know that. I just thought a nice thread would show that the idea has support.

Beer is good, but it cannot replace Love.

With a lot of it, you can dull the pains of unrequited love, but that is not healthy

P

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join