It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we unloved on ATS.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Aedaeum

I like how you brought up a God willing to destroy 99.9% of all species. I think He should do it again....and this time, no Ark. Just look at people....hooked on immorality, darkness, morbidity. This worlds way of life is headed towards abomination, the true essence of "Do what thou wilt".

Yet, as I look through threads with people reaching out, I want to help.

For all the world that you see, I see an opposing world.

I live in a world where I love my children and they love me.

I see my sons in beautiful loving relationships with their GFs

I see people who yearn for that close connection.

I see the love of families all around me.

This is still a beautiful world. Take time to leave the keyboard and look closely at those around you.

It is those facets of our existence that we need to strive towards, those facets we need to foster and help grow.

ATS is one place where the negativity needs a balance. I have friends here. If they reach out, I would like a few tools to reach back.

Is it too much to ask for a few extra emoticons.

P

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I agree with you and Night Star.
I'd be nice to have a
and a
emicon.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Thank you, nice emoticons!

P

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Let me give you a glimpse of my surrounding world:

A father that neglected the whole of my childhood and borderline abused me.
Constant family drama, no love. (I'm simplifying greatly here)
Every dream/aspiration I ever had got shot down when I learned about the "real world".
The love of my life was taken from me, before we were able to properly meet.
My best friend only calls me up when he needs something and drowns himself in work and weed.
My other friend lost his fiance after 8 years, to a "I need time to think" which turned into another boyfriend somewhere else after only a few months. He drowns himself in work and any form of entertainment he can get his hands on, just so he doesn't think about hurting himself.
To top it all off, I recently found out everything I was taught about my religion was a fraud.
I could go on and on about the people I meet, but I think I made my point.

Sorry if I can't wear your loved-colored glasses in my life. I would be lucky to find anyone with your kind of out-flowing "love". Or maybe it would be a reminder of how much I've missed out on....I don't really know, since people like you don't exist in my world.
edit on 15-7-2014 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

You have mail.

Right now I need a hug emoticon to give you.

P

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I miss those. The new ones are useless.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I have to add (to my reply to your mail).....that poem was excruciatingly beautiful.

Thank you. A heart emoticon would definitely be necessary right now

edit on 15-7-2014 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aedaeum

I have to add (to my reply to your mail).....that poem was excruciatingly beautiful.

Thank you. A heart emoticon would definitely be necessary right now

I suggest you read it every night before bedtime. Such beauty can help a lot in the long term.

For everyone else that wonders what the bleep we are talking about, the poem is Desiderata.

P

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I tend to upload for any emocons they don't have here. I will go find one myself if I need it and upload it to my account for future use. But that is a great observation, that we have lots of angry emocons, but none for love.

Come to think of it, I don't have any love emocons uploaded either....

But what I really would like to see, is a coffee cup!
The beer mug just doesn't do it for me.

c(_)

*sip*

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Meh.. love is for fools and idiots .. doesnt exist in real world ..

G,day Pat. yeah ditto
maybe it's more of a smell emotion or maybe lust
besides the mods all use the wrong anti-pong. pew

incoming

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
a reply to: cody599
Used to believe in it .. got cured of that illusion by my ex-wives that cheated on me .
Now I enjoy my freedom and the tranquillity of my household ..

Out of all my exes the one I miss most was the irish lass was married to .. but she was killed during the troubles in belfast ..

Its my karma to spend this life alone ..

I dont know about karma, but I feel I am destined to go without a mate in this life too. At least from here on out.

That said, I never feel alone.
And love flows freely, but to no one in particular. When I am most at peace, in the most tranquil of moments, I feel the most love. No mate required!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

What would be better, than an emoticon for the purpose of expressing love, is for members, and indeed the population of the planet, to be more willing to communicate these positive feelings freely. It is understandable that people might be reluctant to express their love in a meaningful and comprehensive manner however, since there are certain elements of good conduct to which one ought to adhere.

However, all that stuffy nonsense aside...

I love you all!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You sound like so many young people today.
Love will come to you when you least expect it.
A big hug for you because you're special.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

What would be better, than an emoticon for the purpose of expressing love, is for members, and indeed the population of the planet, to be more willing to communicate these positive feelings freely. It is understandable that people might be reluctant to express their love in a meaningful and comprehensive manner however, since there are certain elements of good conduct to which one ought to adhere.

However, all that stuffy nonsense aside...

I love you all!

I can think of no one who needs the love more than you right now, given your current state of nasties you are having to deal with. May our love carry you through your legal system, and put that icky person you are enduring where they belong.

We Love You TrueBrit!!!!! Even our cats love you...

(((((((((((TrueBrit))))))))))

Do ya feel the love.....ooooooohhh baby...

Des

edit on 15-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

And I love your cats!

And yes... I do feel the love! It is one of the things that keeps bringing me back here to ATS. Hell, I even love the people I get into disagreements with!

Regarding the unpleasantness I am experiencing at the moment, I feel a lot better about it now that some legal wheels have begun to turn in our corner as well. Frankly speaking, having a knife leveled at me is far less troublesome than having a legal dispute! Having now had both, this nonsense now, and blades previously, I can tell you that I much prefer being threatened with a knife!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Oh, how could I forget.
I read about your "bad luck" , and wanted to give you this:

Wishing best of luck TrueBrit.
I always enjoy reading your posts, they are a pleasure to read.

To: Des
That cat is so cute!

PS: Isn't there a way we could just simply ask the person in charge of making the emicons here on ATS to add some of the ones we mentioned?

edit on 15/7/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

I really appreciate that Rainbowresidue, and I also think that the design on that cushion is really stunning. The colours, and the way they have been applied to the object are really amazing!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrissCrossX

I hope you don't mean "special"

I appreciate your kind words

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: adnanmuf
Why are we unloved on ATS.

and who could you be???
the unloved?
what pervert society ?
the ones we already know or a new one?

I believe the world need to go back to God and worship him and pray to him so that he does not sack us.

a loving god would sack us rather then guide us, sounds kind of perverse and down right scary, ooooooh!
He already guided you, check out the ten commandments and other commandments in the bible.
Do not steal, do not covet other people lands, do not fornicate, do not sodomy, do not lie, do not gamble , do not drink alcohol, worship God, dont worship other things, honor your parents.....etc

which one of these commandments do you apply????

so if you dont, then you have to repent and apply those above mentioned commandements.
Dah

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

kitties taste good Mmmm

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join