It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptic Website - Hidden Treasure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: occuluinunc

Another one of these weird cryptic sites appears to have popped up. Saw it on a bing search.

www.braveandinthewood.com...

Name server says "award space" and weird comments in the code with a spinning arrow. The wherewarmwatershalt.com site appears to have changed again too. This thing has to be a hoax or a scam to artifcially inflate the price of 100k worth of gold that the owner or family will claim and resell after it reaches 10 mil or something.

edit on 7-12-2014 by galileo42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The Braveinthewood site is dead, but the wherewarmwatershalt.comsite is still up and providing additional clues (perhaps) to the Forrest Fenn treasure. There are now some symbols on the site - looks like treasure signs/symbols and another cryptic audio message. What does it all mean?!!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That website is a fraud. Be careful of entering info. That is not an official sanctioned or authorized website.

I have been running a Thrill Of the Chase discussion group at Ignorance Denied for 3 years now and am even listed on Mr. Fenns official website.

Having been in touch with Mr. Fenn on several occasions I can say with certainty that he does not operate in that style of cloak and daggar secrecy.
edit on 21-3-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
edit ... sorry bout this. Just realized I already posted this awhile back but didn't notice this on page one.

Ahh well, call it an inadvertent bump.

edit on 13-4-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

"Having been in touch with Mr. Fenn on several occasions I can say with certainty that he does not operate in that style of cloak and daggar secrecy."

. . . You mean after he wrote his poem with 9 hidden/cryptic clues that (if followed precisely) lead to a treasure he hid in the Rocky Mountains?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yes after. But for the most part I am a pretty good judge of character.

I suppose I could ask him directly...
edit on 8-5-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to: Stimpak

Just like to report that www.wherewarmwatershalt.com... website has been updated (on Memorial Day). There is a trippy new image and audio recording (off the 'radio' ) that has some interesting stuff.
edit on 28-5-2015 by occuluinunc because: URL update

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yup, someone has to keep they hype up on their website. Not Mr. Fenn though. So be careful on that one people.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I have contacted Mr. Fenn about that website and it is now confirmed by him that it is not his and not representing of the chase. It is somebody else playing diversion games.

His reply to me is posted here...

www.ignorancedenied.com...
edit on 28-5-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Look what I found whilst nosing around in the source code....

Copyright 2011, Chris Coyier - css-tricks.com... + Dave Rupert - daverupert.com...
* Credit to Thierry Koblentz - www.alistapart.com...
* Released under the WTFPL license - sam.zoy.org...

Any Guesses?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join