It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. seeking to intervene in U.S. border crisis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but I always thought that WND was not a very credible source? And I can't find anything about this anywhere else either. It's a very disturbing idea, I'd like to see more information on it.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

well i never said i expected them to achieve anything. the UN is only good at telling countries to do stuff. that said countries generally will ignore anyway unless it is what they want to do. so if the US bends over and takes this, it is a sure sign they wanted to in the first place.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

As long as they close the border for illegals I would be for it. Otherwise they can suck my...big red apple.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Um yeah, ok.

Tell me who is the major contributor to the UN again?

Maybe they should go take over the Mexican government and destroy the cartels.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

sneak on in ? does anyone need to sneak into the U.S. anymore, all they need to do is clam refugee Statius over something that has been going on in there country for the last 500 years and in some case's for ever.

Under todays rules and corruption that purity much opens the U.S. up to the WORLD.

edit on 14-7-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I never thought of this, if they let this happen on purpose it could be to get the Un a foot in the door. I do remember threads about loads of UN vehicles stored here somewhere. true or not i don't know.

Central to this conspiracy theory is purported evidence that white UN vehicles and tanks have been spotted in America, including hundreds of those white vehicles secretly stashed away in a Florida air field.

Thousands of UN vehicles in storage

Airport Facility not Airforce Base
Jacksonville Florida Airforce Base
(courtesy of Google Earth)

fellowshipoftheminds.com...

Of course there are a lot of other such reports of UN armored vehicles.
edit on 14-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

For operations in Latin America, the Office has planned a number of activities leading up to the Declaration anniversary in November 2014, and will work towards the establishment of a renewed regional framework for the next decade, building on the 2004 Mexico Plan of Action. Particular efforts will be made to:

ensure access to territorial protection and asylum procedures;

assure protection against refoulement, in both terrestrial and maritime border areas;

strengthen the quality of refugee status determination (RSD) procedures and decisions through the implementation of the Quality Assurance Initiative launched in 2012 to align standards and safeguards throughout the region;

ensure that urban refugees have access to affordable health, education and other essential services, as well as dignified livelihoods under UNHCR's Comprehensive Solutions Initiative, an innovative approach which will consider various options. These include: local integration, naturalization and other permanent residence solutions; resettlement; and also the potential use of migratory solutions with relevant protection safeguards;

UNHCR Latin America Plan

You guys should check that out also. Too much info to quote.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Go ahead and send the inexperienced. I've probably been in more shoot outs selling drugs than the average russian, chinese soldier. You can fear monger, speculate and what if all you want but it isn't going to happen. If our own government isnt man enough what honestly makes you think those girls stand a chance.

Hate on me as much as you want that doesn't change the facts. Next year when nothings happened remember this post.

link   

originally posted by: Fargoth
Who cares it's the UN whats the worst that can happen? They going to call the US on the US.

One of the last places they went had an epidemic cause by them.

Human rights lawyers filed a class action law suit in a U.S federal court accusing the United Nations of gross negligence and misconduct on behalf of victims of a cholera outbreak in Haiti in 2010.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 14-7-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

link   
I think U.N. troops should patrol the Mexican border on the Mexico side of the U.S. and inside the Mexico Southern border.

Then they can quarantine the illegal migration before it gets to the U.S.

Think of the jobs they could provide building detention centers in Mexico.

Excellent trade training for migrant children that have a near zero chance in the U.S.

Mexico is the perfect place to solve the problem.

edit on Jul-14-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
UNHCR and SICA

I. Signature of the Memorandum of Understanding between UNHCR and SICA

On April 7th, the Secretary General of the Central American Integration System (SICA), Mr. Hugo Martinez and the Regional Representative of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for Central America, Cuba and Mexico, Mr. Fernando Protti signed a Memorandum of Understanding formalizing a strategic alliance to strengthen relations of cooperation and coordination between the General Secretariat of SICA and UNHCR.

Through this agreement, both institutions will work together to raise awareness on new displacement patterns in Central America and to implement regional initiatives to enhance the protection of refugees, asylum seekers and other people displaced by transnational organized crime and other situations of violence.

This strategic alliance identifies several areas of intervention, such as updating and harmonization of national legal frameworks of the member states of the system, the promotion of public policies, the dissemination of international refugee law, information gathering on new displacement trends and the reinforcement of networks with States and Civil Society to monitor and assist displaced people in need of protection.

There's a pdf file at the source that's even longer than I quoted. This has been going on behind the scenes for a while.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik
here is a thought if the UN is so concerned, then why are they not going into those countries to deal with the problem? deal with the actual supposed problem, instead of just the byproduct of it?

BECAUSE

The problem . . .

1. was allowed to grow/ &/or artificially created/worsened to begin with among the poor of the world . . . remember the oligarchy's depopulation goals . . . and the dark lord's love of suffering . . .

2. The problem . . . is not the TARGET. The USA is.

3. Ain't the global destructiveness of the oligarchy . . . . soooooooooooo sweet! /sarc

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Fargoth

dear Fargoth,

Even though your post says that it's a reply to me, I can't help but wonder if you're not replying to someone else. If you'll recall, my post to you was:

Now that's an interesting thought. Suppose they select Russian, Chinese, Saudi. and Ugandan troops. What could we do about it?

I'm surprised that you think I was "hating on you." That's not my style (at least not outside of rants), and I can't see the hatred in it anyway.

All I was saying was that IF the UN was sending troops or inspectors, it would look particularly bad to have countries such as I mentioned involved. I can see the headlines in RT, or PressTV, or whatever the name of Cuba's government press operation is.

And I don't understand your talk about shooting. I wasn't expecting an invasion from 1000 inspectors wearing baby blue helmets even if they are Russian special forces. Could you clear all this up for me?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

The "hate on me" wasnt for you but the others who will chime in in due time. Im saying if the UN is going deploy it will be met with a show of force from the people, the people showed up to tell the BLM to step off, imagine if it's foreigners trying to get involved. But you are right I got 2 thoughts mixed into one. running back n forth between here, cooking my lunch for tomorrow, business call and puking. sorry for the confusion. It could be my new med, plus A new pain med but im a bit off. my apologies. think i shoudl retire for the night
edit on 14-7-2014 by Fargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

ensure that urban refugees have access to affordable health, education and other essential services, as well as dignified livelihoods under

We are not able to provide these basic 'rights' for a growing number of citizens born in our country, so how the heck can we take on and provide for such a massive influx of refugees?

I'm not smart enough to be the captain of this ship, but I'm smart enough to know it's listing pretty badly....

I always thought it would be Marshal Law that would be the coup de grau; I never considered the UN.

A thought: We're all being put on high-alert, fear mode over the lax handling of biological pathogens. If a major outbreak of disease hits, perhaps we'll be led to believe it was a' lab accident', while the really truth is suppressed.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Does this explain why Obama has removed over 260+ senior grade military officers?!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Does this explain why Obama has removed over 260+ senior grade military officers?!!!

I bet it has something to do with it.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
No American should ever accept calling illegal invaders "refugees". I LOL at how the Obama admin is always wanting to change words around. If it qucks like a duck.....

The U.N. would certainly meet heavy resistance. This could light a powder keg.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Have the Haitians started building boats again/yet?

They don't need boats, they're probably getting on the planes
for free. Anybody wonder why the UN wants to confiscate all
civilian firearms now? "Freedom means you can't fight back."
And again-- who owns the UN? Just maybe who own
everything else.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The American people would never allow a foreign military to step foot on our soil, regardless if they are UN "Peacekeepers" or not. We already have militias headed to the border, things would get out of hand quick.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join