It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to Charge Three Jews with Palestinian Murder

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It seems that Israel is making efforts to ease tensions in the volatile region because they are going to charge three Jewish teens with the murder of the Palestinian boy in their efforts to get revenge for the three Jewish boys who were killed.

On July 1, the suspects had tried to kidnap an eight-year-old child elsewhere in east Jerusalem, but were thwarted by the child's mother.
Police said the three had searched several east Jerusalem neighbourhoods in search of a victim before happening on Abu Khder.
After forcing him into the car, they struck him on the head and drove to a forest in west Jerusalem, where they poured flammable liquid on him and set him alight.

This does seem to be the right thing to do in this situation. I didn't agree with the massive and fierce blow-back by the Israeli military after news of the three murdered Jewish boys came out without an investigation first. Close to 200 Palestinians have been killed in Israel's excessive campaign to get justice; unfortunately, I never heard of any "proof" from Israel into the matter. With current events, including rockets being fired from Lebanon, I wonder if other Arab groups in the area are now siding with the Palestinian cause due to the unfair Israeli advantage. Could this maybe be the reason for a change in tone from Israel? Or is the US pulling some strings in the background to avoid an all out war in the region?

What says ATS?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Can y'all smell it?

Israel and Hamas to Consider Cease-Fire in Gaza

www.nytimes.com...

a reply to: lostbook

edit on 7/14/2014 by TerrorAlertRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I wonder if other Arab groups in the area are now siding with the Palestinian cause due to the unfair Israeli advantage

Has it ever been otherwise? The entire arab world hates Israel and they would love nothing more than to see it destroyed. They like to play up the palestinians as victims while they treat them just as poorly or even worse in their own countries, and are just as reluctant (if not more so) to offer them lands within their own borders.

I agree with you that Israel's response was incredibly heavy handed, but there is little doubt who the nations surrounding Israel support, and it isn't Israel. The only thing that keeps them at bay is Israel's military (and the not so well kept secret of Israeli nuclear weapons).

At the very least, Egypt has offered to attempt brokering a peace deal/cease fire. Hopefully it will be a successful venture. Both sides need to stop the madness. Charging those responsible for the death of the palestinian boy is certainly a step in the right direction.
edit on 14-7-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Absolutely sickening to burn a child alive. What on earth is going on there? I thought they were the "civilized" ones. I hope they didn't set up lawn chairs and sofas with popcorn in hand to watch the show. I actually sit often in disbelief that this isn't just a dream. People aren't really this sick and demented. Tragic.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
EVERYBODY IS SIDING WITH EVERYBODY!!!

a reply to: DeadSeraph

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I dont expect to see many people coming onto this thread and acknowledging Israel doing the right thing........

And if they do, there will be "but" segway........

Just my two cents

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Absolutely sickening to burn a child alive. What on earth is going on there? I thought they were the "civilized" ones. I hope they didn't set up lawn chairs and sofas with popcorn in hand to watch the show. I actually sit often in disbelief that this isn't just a dream. People aren't really this sick and demented. Tragic.

Yeah, I read that too. Absolutely sickening that some Israelis sit and eat popcorn while watching bombs drop on Palestinian neighborhoods.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I dont expect to see many people coming onto this thread and acknowledging Israel doing the right thing........

And if they do, there will be "but" segway........

Just my two cents

I agree but I think it's of note that they are at least doing it. Even if it is AFTER they've killed many innocent Palestinian civilians in their efforts to find blind justice.
edit on 14-7-2014 by lostbook because: word add

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Yeah, I read that too. Absolutely sickening that some Israelis sit and eat popcorn while watching bombs drop on Palestinian neighborhoods.

Americans did the same thing during "Shock and Awe" before the ground invasion of Iraq. I even had friends (Canadian here) that sat around the TV drinking beer and cheering as the bombs fell. It's less a case of nationality and more a symptom of ignorance and the human condition. Sad really, but some people can't see the forest through the trees either due to their own prejudice or because they were victims themselves. Cycle of violence and all that.

Hell we see Arabs cheering the deaths of Israelis or Americans all the time. They are no better. Unfortunately it would seem there are no "civilized ones". The ignorant dwell under every flag.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerrorAlertRed
Can y'all smell it?

Israel and Hamas to Consider Cease-Fire in Gaza

www.nytimes.com...

Yes, I saw that right after I made my post. How long do you think it'll last this time?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

originally posted by: lostbook

Americans did the same thing during "Shock and Awe" before the ground invasion of Iraq. I even had friends (Canadian here) that sat around the TV drinking beer and cheering as the bombs fell. It's less a case of nationality and more a symptom of ignorance and the human condition. Sad really, but some people can't see the forest through the trees either due to their own prejudice or because they were victims themselves. Cycle of violence and all that.

Hell we see Arabs cheering the deaths of Israelis or Americans all the time. They are no better. Unfortunately it would seem there are no "civilized ones". The ignorant dwell under every flag.

Thanks for putting things in perspective. How easily we forget. I think it's just a part of human nature...We always want to root for the underdogs. However, if the roles were reversed........

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
A classic example of: Do as I say, not as I do.

(post by buster2010 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Israel should do the same thing to them as they did to that child. Set them on fire and let them burn to death or better yet hand them over to the Palestinians seeing how the crime happened in Palestine.

You would actually condone that?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: buster2010
Israel should do the same thing to them as they did to that child. Set them on fire and let them burn to death or better yet hand them over to the Palestinians seeing how the crime happened in Palestine.

You would actually condone that?

Most definitely murderers should be put to death. They burned this kid alive they didn't kill him then burn him. And whats wrong with turning them over to the Palestinians? They already admitted they committed the crime let the punishment fit the crime.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Umm...you kinda forgot about the missile launchings into Israeli cities from the Gaza by Hamas. There would not have been a huge blowback but for that.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yeah, forget about rule of law.

What about those who killed the 3 jewish kids?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
What you said

Set them on fire and let them burn to death

disgusts me.

Now I understand your mindset when it comes to the Israeli/Palestinian issue. You're as bad as 'they' are.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Thank you. A star for your post, DSeraph.

A voice of reason. That is exactly how the world works, unlike those who turn a blind eye to one side's atrocities while condemning the other. But then...hey! Bigots come in all flavors!!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

He has exposed himself as a bigot in the past... nothing new here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join