It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another JP Morgan found dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Ploutonas
Another JP Morgan bunker found dead with his wife, a headmaster executive named Julian Knot. www.nj.com...

3 months ago they bought a 600.000 dollars house in a lake.

He was an IT NOC manager, not a banker. I don't see this as being connected to any of the others in the banking industry from this story. He didn't have anything to do with the banking part of the business as far as I can tell.

Did you read the article?

According to Julian Knott's LinkedIn profile, he worked for JPMorgan Chase for several years, most recently as the executive director of its Global Network Operations Center in Whippany. Prior to that, he held various IT positions with JPMorgan Chase and other companies.

Yes...and as I said, he was a NOC manager, not a banker. You think the datacenter manager of JPMorgan is also making the call on banking decisions? And a company such as JPMorgan has many more than one NOC so his view would be very limited even if he was digging in company data....not to mention the strict rules they have to follow with customer data and being audited all the time.

Don't see this as connected to the other, actual bankers, dying off myself.

Actually a few that were offed were involved in the communications/data end of the banking industry. Maybe they saw something they shouldn't have.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Ploutonas
Another JP Morgan bunker found dead with his wife, a headmaster executive named Julian Knot. www.nj.com...

3 months ago they bought a 600.000 dollars house in a lake.

He was an IT NOC manager, not a banker. I don't see this as being connected to any of the others in the banking industry from this story. He didn't have anything to do with the banking part of the business as far as I can tell.

Did you read the article?

According to Julian Knott's LinkedIn profile, he worked for JPMorgan Chase for several years, most recently as the executive director of its Global Network Operations Center in Whippany. Prior to that, he held various IT positions with JPMorgan Chase and other companies.

Yes...and as I said, he was a NOC manager, not a banker. You think the datacenter manager of JPMorgan is also making the call on banking decisions? And a company such as JPMorgan has many more than one NOC so his view would be very limited even if he was digging in company data....not to mention the strict rules they have to follow with customer data and being audited all the time.

Don't see this as connected to the other, actual bankers, dying off myself.

Actually a few that were offed were involved in the communications/data end of the banking industry. Maybe they saw something they shouldn't have.

If they were data analysts that is very different. They have all access to banking data. This guy would have been removed from customer data for security protocols in banking.
edit on 7/14/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This was another murder-suicide.

Julian Knott shot his wife Alita multiple times with a shotgun before turning the gun on himself.

It is thought at least eight finance professionals have taken their lives so far this year. They are:

Autumn Radtke, 28, the CEO Bitcoin exchange First Meta, was found dead on 28 February outside her Singapore apartment. She had jumped from a 25-story building, authorities said.

Li Junjie, 33, a JP Morgan employee, leaped to his death from the roof of the company's 30-story Hong Kong office tower, authorities said. Photos showed Junjie on the building's roof moments before he jumped.

Li Junjie is thought to have leapt to his death soon after this photo was taken.

Gabriel Magee, 39, an IT vice president at JP Morgan fell to his death from the roof of the bank's 33-storey office in Canary Wharf on 28 January.

Mike Dueker, 50, a chief economist at Russell Investments, was found dead at the side of a road in Washington State on 31 January.

William Broeksmit, 58, was found hanged at a house in South Kensington, London on 26 January. He was a former senior risk manager at Deutsche Bank.

Richard Talley, the 57-year-old founder of American Title Services in Centennial, Colorado, was found dead earlier this month after apparently shooting himself with a nail gun.

Edmund Reilly, 47, a New York trader at Midtown's Vertical Group, commited suicide by jumping in front of commuter train on 11 March.

'Lydia', who leapt to her death from the from a 14-storey window at French bank Bred-Banque-Populaire's Paris office on 22 April, did so after clashing with bosses.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Vasa Croe, do you think the banker deaths are strange? Any threads you recommend? I have not followed this topic, but am interested. a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kkrattiger
Vasa Croe, do you think the banker deaths are strange? Any threads you recommend? I have not followed this topic, but am interested. a reply to: Vasa Croe

Sure I think they are strange....this one not included in that and one other I am not sure about, but the ones with a direct, high-level trader or banker involved are very interesting. The volume of the dying is odd, though I am not sure just how odd. I believe this industry has a much higher suicide rate than other industries. I would look more at the murders and the unexplained suicides. I can't point to any specific threads as there are a bunch, but search banker deaths and I am pretty sure they will all come up.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I am not sure if there is any post about it, but after these 2 deaths, 2 more bankers died..

1st) Richard (Rich) Gravino the reason of his death is unknown. He worked for HSBC IT department before he moves into JP Morgan. He died at 24th of June

2nd) Thomas James Schenkman, he was a Managing Director of Global Infrastructure in JP Morgan. He died 7th of May.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join