It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another JP Morgan found dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Another JP Morgan bunker found dead with his wife, a director executive named Julian Knot. www.nj.com...

3 months ago they bought a 600.000 dollars house in a lake.
edit on 14-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
Another JP Morgan bunker found dead with his wife, a headmaster executive named Julian Knot. www.nj.com...

He was an IT NOC manager, not a banker. I don't see this as being connected to any of the others in the banking industry from this story. He didn't have anything to do with the banking part of the business as far as I can tell.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He was the director of Global Operations Center in Whippany for JP Morgan. He was the person who maybe knew much better than everyone in the bank what is happening in the various sectors? or not

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Another JP Morgan bunker found dead with his wife, a headmaster executive named Julian Knot. www.nj.com...

He was an IT NOC manager, not a banker. I don't see this as being connected to any of the others in the banking industry from this story. He didn't have anything to do with the banking part of the business as far as I can tell.

Did you read the article?

According to Julian Knott's LinkedIn profile, he worked for JPMorgan Chase for several years, most recently as the executive director of its Global Network Operations Center in Whippany. Prior to that, he held various IT positions with JPMorgan Chase and other companies.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So he is a JP Morgan after all
sorry for the misunderstanding. I also edited the title of the topic, into JP Morgan (without the banker)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Reading the article and noticing the daughter's near "good riddance" attitude about losing both parents in their mid 40s seems suspicious. Who wants to bet she's involved?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
what if this is all part of some hairbrained "going galt"-type scheme.

>shoddy manufacturing standards by lowest bidding sub-sub-contractor (as in a sub-contractor to a sub-contractor) leave the "Rapture" clone a leaky suffocating deathtrap.

probably not... was the guy a Randroid?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Only $600,000 for a house IN A LAKE? Crazy, I thought pressurizing it and sealing it would cost a lot more not to mention the cost of underwater construction.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
$600,000 for a house in northern New Jersey is average. A typical McMansion goes for close to $2,000,000.

My mother has a house in Jefferson and it is a tiny, lake-side cottage. We lovingly refer to it as the Hobbit House.

edit on 14-7-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo3Foxtrot
Only $600,000 for a house IN A LAKE? Crazy, I thought pressurizing it and sealing it would cost a lot more not to mention the cost of underwater construction.

Hah, yeah, I was wondering where I could get a house in a lake.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Here in my island average houses cost around 50.000 euros and if you wish to have a bigger one with pool, around 150-200.000 euros. More than that, you go for mansion, but from the 15th-17th century (3-5 floors, with dozen of bedrooms, hand made painting ceilings...etc) around 1-2m euros

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Here in my island average houses cost arround 50.000 euros and if you wish to have a bigger one with pool, arround 150-200.000 euros. More than that, you go for mansion, but from the 15th-17th century...

You have to keep in mind that this is only a short commute from New York City and housing prices here are obscene.

There are also quite a few lakes in north Jersey so it is not uncommon for someone to have lake-front property.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Did you read the article?

According to Julian Knott's LinkedIn profile, he worked for JPMorgan Chase for several years, most recently as the executive director of its Global Network Operations Center in Whippany. Prior to that, he held various IT positions with JPMorgan Chase and other companies.

Yes...and as I said, he was a NOC manager, not a banker. You think the datacenter manager of JPMorgan is also making the call on banking decisions? And a company such as JPMorgan has many more than one NOC so his view would be very limited even if he was digging in company data....not to mention the strict rules they have to follow with customer data and being audited all the time.

Don't see this as connected to the other, actual bankers, dying off myself.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
We have blue sea here, not lakes
We do have 2 HUUUGE swamps for birds that coming from africa though

Anyway we are offtopic.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Anyway we are offtopic.

I disagree. You mentioned the price of their home in the Original Post as perhaps you thought the price was indicative of a wealthy couple. I pointed out that it is a median price for the part of the state where they resided.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Echo3Foxtrot

Hah, yeah, I was wondering where I could get a house in a lake.

Try Norway. There's a place called Tautra (goo.gl...)

It's a farm on it's own island with a *small* bridge (goo.gl...)

It does seem strange - someone at that level wouldn't necessarily have access to sys-admin passwords of servers. That would be left to his staff. He would know more about strategic objectives; new departments, finished projects, redeployment of resources.
edit on 14-7-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

ok this part caught my eye,, therfore my curiosity,,datacenter manager of JPMorgan

the Data centre head guy ,, hmm where have i seen that script/plot/movie recently???

or maybe im just getting,, Gate Keeper paranoid,,,

r scrpt kiddies nxt?

and why is the site so slow???

lol

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

ok this part caught my eye,, therfore my curiosity,,datacenter manager of JPMorgan

the Data centre head guy ,, hmm where have i seen that script/plot/movie recently???

or maybe im just getting,, Gate Keeper paranoid,,,

r scrpt kiddies nxt?

and why is the site so slow???

lol

I deal with guys on his level every day of the week. They are not involved in the business at all. They are there to make sure the business is running with 5-9's up time...probably a Tier 4 datacenter he was running. Highly secure and almost non-existent down time. This guy most likely was the least in the know of any director level person at the company. He was probably one of the most audited and had plenty of stress to bear because of it. But his audits were for data security, not transaction or banking related.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

....probably a Tier 4 datacenter he was running.

I think you are correct. Most of the firms got backup centers in north Jersey after September 11th.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

we do that, just to show there is no reason for them to suicide! They didnt even make it to fill it with furniture's!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join