page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You have provided nothing...

But, I promise to be your Big Toe.

You see, people blinded by partisanship is what is wrong with America.

You ignored everything I posted....you didn't even watch the video...Did you ?

It's OK, I will not give up on you...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Like the 17 February Brigade told our guys to stand down.

From your own source and video ...Q: He was on the phone? A: I assume he was trying to coordinate with us to link-up with 17th February..

I still have hope for you though...You just have had bad influences.

No hope for truth twisters of your magnitude.

8 minute mark here...NOT in your provided video BTW...but par for the course..Your Vids and Blogs never comport or support what you claim they do...I, like usual, had to hunt this one down myself to find your BS.

Plus the interviews and logs cited in Darryl Issa's investigation

From The Senate Intelligence report

During the period between approximately 9:40 p.m. and 10:03
p.m. Benghazi time, the Chief of Base and security team members attempted to
secure assistance and heavy weapons (such as .50 caliber truck-mounted machine
guns) from the 17th February Brigade and other militias that had been assisting the
United States. 10 Then, the team drove to the Mission facility and made their way

apps.washingtonpost.com...

So EVERYONE, even YOUR OWN SOURCES say that call was with a Sister Militia and not a stand down order...but you claim different.
edit on 18-12-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Bilk22

Yeah it's not like we weren't told that a video no one ever watched, was responsible for this attack. Nah no propaganda there at all.

Different debate...Off topic trolling
No it's not. The OP was about propaganda from a political party because of politics. The explanation from the admin for the attack was because of a reaction to a YT movie. We know that isn't true and we have to ask, why did they march out that obvious lie? What were they trying to hide?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You Mad Bro ?

Truth twisters....So you finally admit I am telling the truth.

Thank you for admitting it. I will take that as your apology.

That's all I wanted anyway. You jumped my thread calling me names.

Apology Accepted....👌

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You Mad Bro ?

Truth twisters....So you finally admit I am telling the truth.

In as much as what a cow produces from it's rear was once edible food..what you claim is truth.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

BTW - Your thread was...ahem..stagnant, you should have been grateful I took the time to contribute....And if your claims can't hold up to challenge...then maybe not make the claims?

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
But back on topic,

This thread was really about just that one part of this...was there a stand down order by Obama..that let those people die. No, there wasn't and the source of this was quoted in the OP. This lie was perpetrated by the GOP mouthpieces on fox news and talk radio. Period.

Did other things happen....is there way more too this? Perhaps, but don't cloud the issues, like you guys always do. It's one thing. Focus.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

BTW - Your thread was...ahem..stagnant, you should have been grateful I took the time to contribute....And if your claims can't hold up to challenge...then maybe not make the claims?

This wasn't my thread...

Keep up now...if you are going to apologize, at least mean it.

This thread has been proven to be just made up lies....Hence, few stars or flags.
edit on 18-12-2014 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
What a crock - it doesn't take a genius to figure out that yes "a stand down order was not the exact word given" - but then again - there was no attempt to save our fellow Americans - period. You are standing on the manipulative of the words used in the wrong context of the issue - what joke - a trained mouse could figure out our Benghazi people were all left to fry and burn for reasons untold. The bottom line is - nothing was done by this administration - period - and it is proven they had the opportunity to do so.
edit on 18-12-2014 by Dukesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

This thread has been proven to be just made up lies....Hence, few stars or flags.

I think it has more to do with the fact that there isn't much of a conversation happening in this thread. Everyone is just sticking hard to their side and refusing any other information. That's why so few stars. It's just partisan bickering.

If you're sticking to your side of the Benghazi tale how do you explain 13 different investigations on Benghazi, with the last one being done by the Right and all of them saying there is no scandal???

Why after so much continuous screaming from the Right would they conclude there is nothing to be found???

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I think it has more to do with the fact that there isn't much of a conversation happening in this thread. Everyone is just sticking hard to their side and refusing any other information. That's why so few stars. It's just partisan bickering.

If you're sticking to your side of the Benghazi tale how do you explain 13 different investigations on Benghazi, with the last one being done by the Right and all of them saying there is no scandal???

Why after so much continuous screaming from the Right would they conclude there is nothing to be found???

They withhold all the evidence then your side screams there is no evidence.

Listen to the men that were there. Not me.

Just watch the video...Please don't assign me a side. You have no clue.

Thanks in Advance...

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

They withhold all the evidence then your side screams there is no evidence.

Listen to the men that were there. Not me.

Just watch the video...Please don't assign me a side. You have no clue.

Thanks in Advance...

You certainly seem like you have a side.

Now me, I don't have a side. I don't care about Benghazi. I don't even know the details exactly.

What I know is that there have been some 13 odd independent investigations already like I said earlier. The last by an Republican Led Team and they came back with "Nothing here". Now since it was they who were complaining about it in the first place and they even said there is no scandal, it makes no sense.

Saying they hid something doesn't mean anything because the complainers claimed to have all the evidence, like always, but when it came to "putting up or shutting up" they didn't do either.

That's a lot of investigation to have nobody stake a claim on it as much "Benghazi" as I keep hearing. Maybe there isn't anything else like you think. I'm not watching the video BTW. It's just one more bite of the crap sandwich and I'm getting plenty else to chew on for a bit. But thanks.
edit on 18-12-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

There has been 13 Public Hearings not investigations.

But, don't worry about the fact a U.S. Ambassador was raped and killed.

The Administration sent Valerie Jarrett on 5 shows to lie and say it was a video.

But, don't watch the video...Please never respond to me again.

Sheesh

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The Administration sent Valerie Jarrett on 5 shows to lie and say it was a video.

Sheesh

Man, you know how many people get raped and killed every day??? Well guess what, I know all of them as much as this Ambassador and you don't see me losing my # for them either so why would I for this one??? Who would have the time for that???

It's not that I don't care about the over all effect of what's happening so excuse me if I haven't dedicated my time to this one single event. Again, who has the time?? I'm already following plenty else that keeps me busy.

So there's no need to get all emotional over it with me. I have no idea who Jarret is either. That's not my point which I said already.
edit on 18-12-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Shees

So far your reason to explain all the "Hearings" is they withhold evidence. Yet your evidence is a YouTube vid. Not what I would call very well "withheld", if ya know what I mean???

If the goods are right there for all the YouTubers then some other excuse needs to be given...

Maybe all of the Federal Government is actually just completely full of #??

Maybe they're all just f*cked up, Aholes that laugh when they screw people over and get rich doing it??

Those I think are perfectly valid too, don't you???

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

a reply to: mOjOm

You are disgustingly shameless. No, Ambassador Chris Stephens...a real person with family who loved him who died tragically...was NOT raped.

AFP said in response to the Tayyar report that:
Concerning your query on the report published by a Lebanese website according to which ambassador Stevens was sodomized. That report falsely quoted our news agency and has no truth whatsover to it. AFP promptly sent a strongly worded complaint to that website and they removed the report and published a denial, saying that AFP did not report such a thing.

Read more at www.snopes.com...
edit on 19-12-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I believe he was...

But, nobody wants to talk about it.

I am working on a thread to prove it....Stay tuned.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join