It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else experience a close encounter of the first kind in a populated area with NO REPORTS?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: spinalremain

Thanks for sharing your story. It's nice to hear others and their experiences. It's tough to talk about without being ridiculed, but I don't care because they're to scared or ignorant to believe.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FeistyFemme

A few years back I saw a big white oblong thing slowly flying over a residential area in the city where I live. Not as high as a plane but it must have been a few hundred meters up. It looked big, had no markings what so ever and was such a strange sight to see around here. Especially since we just dont have any blimps or similar around here. Hardly in this country even. But it could have been (and probably was) a weather baloon of some kind, or a blimp or something like that. I don't know, but that isn't the strange thing about it.

We have no airports close by. This is a boring small town where nothing ever happens so you would at least expect people to react. But no.

There were a lot of people walking their dogs, out for a stroll and so on but not one single person reacted. They all just walked on. And there I was, standing at the side of the road staring at this wierd big thing while everyone around me just minded their own business like they were under hypnosis or something. I even stopped and really showed that I was looking up in the air...no reaction what so ever.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Chazam

Whoa. Thank you for sharing your story! That's really interesting. So no one else noticed, huh? You never know what's out there, whether its from us or THEM, it's hard to tell. Either way, odd sightings where no one else notices is just bizarre. I wonder why that is?

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Hey I think you took what I said the wrong way.

I wasn't asking if you were mentally ill or anything like that. I was asking if at the time you had a head cold or something similar. They are working on a type of cloaking technology that literally interferes with your bodies ability to see things visually. It impairs your sensory perception and some other things and makes it so you literally don't see "it" even though you are looking right at it. I was theorizing that certain physical illnesses that throw off your normal senses especially in your sinuses and inner ear can be enough of a physical change to your body that the cloaking trick doesn't trick you. hence why you were able to see something that nobody else did.

wasn't jabbing at you or anything like that. Seriously I've seen some interesting things that nobody else really believes either and that nobody else saw at the time. Was just trying to help out that's all in regards with your OP.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FeistyFemme
a reply to: EnigmaAgent
Very interesting. Do you think that "they" make themselves visible to a select few?

A select few happen upon them. I has nothing to do with the individual in most cases. If you pass over an ant hill in the woods, do the ants wonder the same as you or is it a chance meeting that has no other relevance?
edit on pm1231pmFri, 26 Dec 2014 19:32:49 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I think in light of what I was going on about in my previous post it could all just be circumstances and luck. The right combination of factors and either you see it when it comes through or you don't.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MidNight sun
Yes! This happened to me on 11/01/2013 on my birthday as I was heading to a Halloween/my B-day party.

I was walking to my car when I see a UFO in the sky, it was pretty far but I could easily see it, it was flying right over a building. it was cream in color, there were two and they looked like fire balls. They had glowing tails and they were slowly spinning around one another and they were there for about thirty seconds to a minute.

I wasn't the only one in the parking lot, it wasn't that late, maybe around 6-7pm, and there was anywhere between twenty - thirty five people walking to their cars and putting their groceries in.

I stood in awe and looked around to see if anyone else was seeing this amazing sight, NO ONE, not a one. I was SO dumbfounded! how could NO ONE notice what was happening right in front of them!? I kept looking around at everyone and back to the UFO as I hurried to my car to see that yea, it's actually there, I'm actually seeing this and no one else is.

It was there for so long that I was able to hurriedly put my groceries in the car, take my camera out and snap this POS picture!

*sigh* I tried my best, I held my breath but, the shutter speed is longer on the night setting and that wasn't enough. So, here's this blurry a#$ picture of what I saw.
The UFO was gone before I could switch over and record. Since no one saw it in the parking lot I figured it wouldn't be posted anywhere.

I had seen a UFO like this one a couple of months before in august. In august there were three that had separated from being one, they were orange, had fiery tales and spun around one another, there were two people who saw it with me.

This is an interesting thread and I believe people see a lot of strange things, but I am stuck on this post because your dates do not match up. you said the experience happened on "11/01/2013 on my birthday" and then you were able to take a picture, but the picture in your post has an entirely different date of "06/21/2008" written across it? I am confused.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Hows about UFOs several of them coming down over major city, Midwest. Thousands of witnesses, cops, pilots you name it. Thing was so bad they came on the TV and announced that everybody was ordered to get off the streets.....cant find a scrap of info on it. Scrub a dub dub. Witness intimidation.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
They travel many light years or across dimensions to enter the atmosphere of Earth in their comfortable sleek spacehsip, expending more energy in their trip than our civilization has generated in its entire existence, all just to gently approach you and light the area in blue and then to leave unexpectedly forever?

Believe what you wnat to believe, but it probably wasn't aliens at all, and even if it were, you were just lucky to get a glimpse.

Exactly.

Simple Logic:

Looks like a blimp.

Flies like a blimp.

It's probably a blimp...

UFOlogic:

Looks like a blimp.

Flies like a blimp.

It's a "UFO" piloted by ET. If you suggest otherwise you're a "skeptibunker".

Plenty of examples here....

edit on 27-12-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Yea I do too but then who really knows and that is the hardest part to accept for those of us who have no choice to sit on the fence or deny experience. What gets me is how humans always seem to think that they are so special, so outright important that they cannot accept any other explanation other than that it had to be personal.

(I have no doubt that you and your Mom are special however...)
edit on pm1231pmSat, 27 Dec 2014 14:34:12 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join