It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis photographed with popcorn and chairs, cheering as IDF bombs Palestinian targets inside Gaza

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit
Your trying to get me to take the "how would you feel bait" but realistically the only invasion of this sort that will happen to America would be Aliens... from A centauri not Mexico, even in WW2 invasion of America wasn't contemplated or it was and then the Japanese said "that would be ridiculous"

Your asking me to suspend reality and invent a fictional world... and in that case you'd be right, sure...If I had been an complete prick my whole life, the situation would have me really upset, but as it IS... I Live on one side of me next door to Two lesbians that have a child together, a couple of doors down is a family of Mexicans and my daughter plays with their kids... I grew up in a building with families INCLUDING, Jews, Palestinians, Chinese, Koreans, Russians, Africans, Yugoslavians, people... I don't even know where the hell they came from lol... like FEZ from that 70's show, you just had no idea lol

And these people your asking me to compare myself too... are complete scum bags, they MAKE the situation, both sides

You're the one who initiated the "how would you feel if..." fictional worlds, criticalhit:

"The majority of posters here are US, UK, OZ... if anyone had watched ONE, One single solitary missile launched at anyone of your cities, the majority of people would get out the god damned beer sit back and watch as we do what we do which would be leave a death toll of thousands to one by ratio for what they did."

So don't complain when your method is turned back on you.

But, at least you did provide an answer:

Sure, if it stops you... if the fracking Aliens ally with the North Koreans tomorrow and land in my yard i'd be pretty incensed and have to kick their ass...I'd definitely cheer when we killed some too...

So if you were invaded and occupied, you'd be killing whoever done it and would cheer for others doing hte same? Please correct me if I'm misreading you here.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

a reply to: adnanmuf

NO that is the debate, a stupid useless debate at that. "Everyone's" land was someone else's land once, if you wanted to take the argument of "Historical right" then roughly 2 Million years ago Homo Erectus laid claim to that land being the first Hominid out of Africa.. that is until 800,000 years ago Homo antecessor crossed over in that spot and kicked H Erectus rear end... so by Israeli argument we should dig up and clone a few Homo Erectus and give it to them... By the argument of "occupation" the Palestinian argument in reality goes to Israel because they now Live there, they are there, they occupy the spot making it now "theirs" because the minute you invalidate the "historical" frame work on the basis of every smelly form of man and their ugly mother has occupied that spot on it's way out of Africa for 2 million years followed by every Idiot Empire that has ever existed practically has tried to occupy and control that spot for the last 7,000 years we know as modern history the reality becomes Palestinians have no "historical claim" in the scheme of things more than anyone else... which leaves us with "We Live here" right now... which is all that actually matters the Israelis "Live There"

Does the idea of cloning H erectus and giving them back Israel sound stupid? YES it does. Which is exactly WHY the debate of who used to be there or when is retarded if you go back a century or a Millenia or 2 Million years.

RIGHT NOW Israel is the occupier of that land, like it or not. At one point in my personal history someone who conceived my line was King of freaking Scotland, that issue being said and done thanks to the British (just like the Palestinians actually) doesn't inspire me to go shoot rockets at London, something was LOST my ancestors moved the hell away and Got on with their lives...

In the end it's a #ty strip of land that has and always will see blood spilled on it, what exactly do the Palestinian's want anyway? a History like the Jews which in the end was cursed from the minute they landed there anyway? Because every retarded religion and would be Empire tries to take it? If the Palestinians had any more sense than the jews they would slowly drift away and go to college somewhere and let their "kids" that everyone is so bloody worried about go to college and buy a nice condo somewhere... but nooooo, like the entire History of the place they rather fight for it for some idiotic reason, against spectacular force and for no actual reason because as "lifestyle" goes... if your not a religious nut or would be empire it kind of is a pile of crap place to live anyway.

And you know what happens to "kids" who have idiots for parents? They die bad deaths.... Right now, there are tons of Jews and Palestinians living in peace in London, NY, Miami side by side, WHY? because their parents understood "Darwinism" as opposed to "Islam" or "Judaism"

There is no "right or wrong" here... the Israelis occupy it now, today, the END, Yes they are backed by "empire" Just like "Homo antecessor" had hand axes and H Erectus could only throw rocks the Palestinians don't even stand a chance, if the world didn't control Israel to a degree out of mercy there'd be noting between Lybia and Iran already and that's honestly where it's heading at this point... that's where it ALWAYS goes on that strip of land and always has gone as long as any ape has been walking upright.

And Honestly the Palestinian stance in the region is dumb already, stupid.... it basically follows that they will fight and instigate and die in droves to get "mercy" from elsewhere against a State backed by an Empire, under an iron Dome with Tanks and Modern jets and several hundred Nuclear missiles because (if we can't have it no one will) which at BEST could only lead to everyone else in the whole region being killed too Mostly and numerically by far other Muslims which...seems to be fine by an idiotic belief in dying in martyrdom...

Meanwhile, in the rest of the MODERN world, I fly back and forth to Japan, go to multiple countries and could give a flying crap where my ancestors once used a porta potty...

Maybe I should go to Kazakhstan with a rocket launcher to "take it back" because there or the caucuses or some other dung hole is where white people originated... but oh yeah, "I'm trying to NOT earn a Darwin award" ahhhhh

lol, that was awesome!

not much to add.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to criticalhit

And Honestly the Palestinian stance in the region is dumb already, stupid.... it basically follows that they will fight and instigate and die in droves to get "mercy" from elsewhere against a State backed by an Empire

Palestinians are not fighting to get mercy from anybody.

They are just demanding their property back and they are not expecting anybody will give it back to them.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Like I said... some of us are living our lives, in the modern world, going about our business, not living in superstition, interacting with other peoples, enjoying our lives in recognition that there is an entire planet outside of that infernal area.. Others will earn Darwin Awards

Hey I like to live in your nice life in your country, May be it is one of the Europpean countries that made it to the other side Narnia land.

I traveled all europpeasn countries plus us and only sweden is best europpean country but is no match to the US.
yet nobody i see living that comfortaably in the modern world like you said you live.

Nobody is living happy these days. many westerners preffer Turkey as best place to travel all muslims there.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTengriist

Yes, if I was invaded for real and occupied I'd cheer and fight back myself and applaud, I said that in my first post in fact if you look back...

Why your ignoring the POINT which is America has a system of enterprise and immigration that off puts any actual need to do so is beyond me. Don't get me wrong, we have out "jerks" but they aren't actually "allowed" to be jerks and largely when they act up they are laughed at/dealt with

This sort of "invasion" is the consequence of absolute intolerance, compare our situation with Mexico in theory we have "Mexican" lands, sure there are handfuls of "Reconquista" types and whatever name you apply to the Michelle bachmans of the world...these types always exist in "some numbers" but no one is firing rockets into Texas and we haven't really squelched immigration from Mexico and it's NEVER going to go to this level of idiocy in this country because MOST of us aren't animals on either side of the border

But I understand on the cheering, it's natural once it gets this far i'd be super happy when someone shoots the guy who tried to shoot me...

Hanging around and keeping it going after the fact is what I find ridiculous

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf

reply to criticalhit

And Honestly the Palestinian stance in the region is dumb already, stupid.... it basically follows that they will fight and instigate and die in droves to get "mercy" from elsewhere against a State backed by an Empire

Palestinians are not fighting to get mercy from anybody.

They are just demanding their property back and they are not expecting anybody will give it back to them.

Yeah and like all things there comes a time to stop that ridiculous crap too..

Would I fight back if invaded, sure, would I cheer sure, what I would NOT DO, is after a damn war was lost is attempt to keep it going forever.

The concept of fighting back is when an attack occurs, the reality is when it's 60 years later, the enemy has set up cities, is entrenched and your living in a hovel across a fence... it might be time to admit you freaking lost, be happy your still alive and let it end.

When the enemy Is running up a beach "ATTEMPTING" to take your home, that's a good time to TRY to defend it, you might still have a chance to keep it. But this would be the equivalent of Jews, squatting outside Berlin in 2014 and firing rockets demanding control of the city... it would be utterly ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Like I said... some of us are living our lives, in the modern world, going about our business, not living in superstition, interacting with other peoples, enjoying our lives in recognition that there is an entire planet outside of that infernal area.. Others will earn Darwin Awards

Hey I like to live in your nice life in your country, May be it is one of the Europpean countries that made it to the other side Narnia land.

I traveled all europpeasn countries plus us and only sweden is best europpean country but is no match to the US.
yet nobody i see living that comfortaably in the modern world like you said you live.

Nobody is living happy these days. many westerners preffer Turkey as best place to travel all muslims there.

This is utter nonsense

Outside my window at 6:00 Am, I have lovely deer eating grass, my son just got back from theater camp, for all the "first world problems" atm.. my life is nothing even remotely like the Gaza god damned strip...not the lives of most people in the East and West, this religious bs and grudges decades after fights should have ended has made much of the ME a hell on Earth.

There are spots, places where life is hard in America sure and to that I would say the people living in those places have made it that way and for absolutely no reason other than, Lack of Tolerance, a set of priorities revolving around grudges and superstition and anger. No different than the Gaza strip. Perhaps even more ridiculous because no one in the more run down spots in the West has to do anything more than get and greyhound ticket for 40 bucks and stop their bs and go do something remotely useful...

But i'm happy as heck, at least by comparison... sure I get my "moments" where I feel bad for myself over minutia... but then I turn on the news and see this crap and Love everybody and realize my life is freaking awesome...

Sure... My ancestors fled from the Brits at one point, my adopted family fled from the Germans, my ex spouses family fled persecution too... the difference is none of us are carrying on about it 60 years later... it happened, how the hell long are you going to torture your children and your children's children over it?

You said it yourself, "crusades" etc...

Maybe you and the Jews should wake up to the fact that your homeland sucks

If this is the life these people want over nonsense, I say who gives a crap what happens to them... I happened to be born in a really "difficult" part of Brooklyn NY... coming home every night, every god dang night I had to have a fist fight, sure I fought, sure I cheered when I won... but then I woke the hell up and flew the hell out of there first chance I got because I realized I was in an idiotic place surrounded by idiotic people and was becoming ne of them...

Now, it's me, my dog, my kids and the deer... and yes, it looks a lot like Narnia

Crusades... isn't that a hint that it's NEVER going to end? That it's a place that happens to suck? You know what I call an Eskimo that hates the cold but doesn't walk south each spring until he gets somewhere nice... I'll use a Jewish term... "a Shmuck"

The other guy asked me about fighting and cheering if I was invaded... I said sure...

But if I opened a book and learned that the particular place I was "fighting for" was invaded in my dads time and his dads time and his dads time and his dads time and his dads time... and I read and read and learned that this was going on so far back and so long in this spot it continued to before human beings kept records... I'd get the Frack out there

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
i would love to defend the israeli , but this time their excuses and falseflag really so transparent even a kid would see their deception right away..

another 'arranged' kidnapping and then massive retaliation by IDF ? didnt we have this falseflag before in 2006 ?

cant the mossad create different false flag this time ? this is sooo 2006

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

absolutely God damn right.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

This is utter nonsense

Outside my window at 6:00 Am, I have lovely deer eating grass, my son just got back from theater camp, for all the "first world problems" atm.. my life is nothing even remotely like the Gaza god damned strip...not the lives of most people in the East and West, this religious bs and grudges decades after fights should have ended has made much of the ME a hell on Earth.

There are spots, places where life is hard in America sure and to that I would say the people living in those places have made it that way and for absolutely no reason other than, Lack of Tolerance, a set of priorities revolving around grudges and superstition and anger. No different than the Gaza strip. Perhaps even more ridiculous because no one in the more run down spots in the West has to do anything more than get and greyhound ticket for 40 bucks and stop their bs and go do something remotely useful...

But i'm happy as heck, at least by comparison... sure I get my "moments" where I feel bad for myself over minutia... but then I turn on the news and see this crap and Love everybody and realize my life is freaking awesome...

Sure... My ancestors fled from the Brits at one point, my adopted family fled from the Germans, my ex spouses family fled persecution too... the difference is none of us are carrying on about it 60 years later... it happened, how the hell long are you going to torture your children and your children's children over it?

You said it yourself, "crusades" etc...

Maybe you and the Jews should wake up to the fact that your homeland sucks

If this is the life these people want over nonsense, I say who gives a crap what happens to them... I happened to be born in a really "difficult" part of Brooklyn NY... coming home every night, every god dang night I had to have a fist fight, sure I fought, sure I cheered when I won... but then I woke the hell up and flew the hell out of there first chance I got because I realized I was in an idiotic place surrounded by idiotic people and was becoming ne of them...

Now, it's me, my dog, my kids and the deer... and yes, it looks a lot like Narnia

Crusades... isn't that a hint that it's NEVER going to end? That it's a place that happens to suck? You know what I call an Eskimo that hates the cold but doesn't walk south each spring until he gets somewhere nice... I'll use a Jewish term... "a Shmuck"

The other guy asked me about fighting and cheering if I was invaded... I said sure...

But if I opened a book and learned that the particular place I was "fighting for" was invaded in my dads time and his dads time and his dads time and his dads time and his dads time... and I read and read and learned that this was going on so far back and so long in this spot it continued to before human beings kept records... I'd get the Frack out there

most houses in the world have nice sightseeings like near your house. Try the view of the dead sea tranquil and serenity from the window of a palestinian or Jordanian house with only the sounds of the peacock in the morning.
Most houses in western world overlook a busy highway with noise from hell (white noise)

The fact is nobody is happy these days anywhere, because even when you enjoy the view from your house you know some day you will loose the house if you stop making payments for multiple reasons (divorse, jobloss, etc) parks are empty, people imprison themselves in front of the Tv seeing Virtuall parallel non existing reality
edit on 20-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

nobody want to take thewir face off tv so that they go back to real reality of endless worries

you will even get more depressed if you became silent about Zionist atrocities, your subconsious will not leave you day and night.

Free yourself and make a stand and speak your opinion with no fear of consequenses. Everything in this world is personal. You are a person, connected to the world , speak your mind and free yourself.

You know that if you hurt somebody OR participated in hurting, this will haunt you all your life, maybe even to the afterlife

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
So the Khazar want to make their legacy in history that they are disgusting animals and they will get it since they are it.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It Turns Out Hamas May Not Have Kidnapped and Killed the 3 Israeli Teens After All [Updated]

nymag.com...
falseflag?
Hoodathunkit?

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join